Feedback on Summer Splash on F10

Kozuki

Summer Splash just hits F10. It gives you a swimsuit, a Lyn variant (with bewbs), a headgear for female and a headgear for male. As well as unisex headgear.

Summner Splash was the last year's summer event outfit, so this is a great chance for players who miss the event to get it.

However,, it is quite a slap to long-time Lyn players (female characters only). The bundle offers nothing new, except for the Lyn variant. Non-variant was from the event, the headgear (both male and female) were bundled with a swimsuit, which was on F10 last year.

Basically, for long-time outfit-collecting Lyn players, the bundle offers nothing new, except for the Lyn variant outfit. If they want the outfit, they are forced to get it by paying 1,399 Ncoin worth of items, where four of them they might already have. The non-variant outfit can be salvaged for some fabric to get back some coin, but the headgear is completely useless. You can give them to other characters, sure, but it is like you only want a cute bonus water bottle, but they are bundled with kid-drink products that you don't even want to drink, and have no choice but give them to your relative's kids. In the end, you spend money on what you don't need and have to rack your brain thinking to make them worth it, just to feel good and being "economical".

Also, if you don't play male character, the male head gear is pretty much useless.

In term of business, this is a smart move: you get both sales from players who missed last year's event and bundles, as well as make Lyn players to spend for the variant. 

From a customer's view, however, this is quite a low move. You basically force long-time customers to buy a bundle of items that they don't really need in order to get the only thing they want.

If you want a suggestion (I doubt your sales department bothers to hear, though), then just sell Lyn variants separately, or make Lyn variant has its own bundle.

I don't mind spending on cute outfits, but I want every single Ncoin/HMcoin/gold I spend worth it.

5 minutes ago, PRrexoe said:

i dont want a rat costume or the accessories i just want the normal outfit.

Hating this trend to bundle random shit just to cash grab.

True. The bundle seems somewhat waste. For gon, i can find nothing valuable but the outfit itself. Bundle gives me a feeling that i have to pay 500 extra ncoins for stuff i am going to discard.

i see nothing wrong here is a good deal for people who dont have it and for male/female gears its alway like that.

This is alway a very good deal 2 outfit 3 acc for 1399 NC wen some outfits cost 1399 nc  whiout any extra piece =l

also if you alredy have some pieces and dont want them just dismantle them and get fabrics

Summer Sea is also a huge slap in the face to lyns. The headgear that comes with it is actually a few different pieces merged into one. There are some lyn only headgears that got merged into it, so the lyns don't get the same headgear as the other races even when it's supposed to be available.

See the hat here:

http://bns.power.plaync.com/wiki/여름휴가

Lyn f can also get that same hat model, but they opted to merge this lyn f only headgear into it instead:

http://bns.power.plaync.com/wiki/꼬마장미

And for the male version, all the races could get the same sunglasses:

http://bns.power.plaync.com/wiki/열대야

But lyn m got a lyn m only headgear instead:

http://bns.power.plaync.com/wiki/앙증개굴

So I don't understand why they allowed a male only headgear in Summer Splash too.

18 minutes ago, Lucidly said:

Summer Sea is also a huge slap in the face to lyns. The headgear that comes with it is actually a few different pieces merged into one. There are some lyn only headgears that got merged into it, so the lyns don't get the same headgear as the other races even when it's supposed to be available.

The Summer Sea headgear we get is adorable. Honestly it matches the swimsuit better than the other hat which like yes that would be cute on lyns but idk maybe we can get it sold seperately as a race only head piece like they've done with other items. There's still time left we don't know what else will be sold.

those bundle would have been ok for 900coins they are old swimsuits, we still waiting for new ones,  nice people would have give it to us at a discount price knowing the 2nd bundle was free last year and it probably a scam for lyns but who care about putting right prizes people will still buy it  for 1.4k or 2k coins.

There is even people on this forum creating thread to say thanks NC west.

2 Bundle in Store and people don't know what to buy.

Summer Sea: the "new" recolor of old "Summer Beach"
Summer Splash: old free costume now for sale

And Summer Grove, the one with the dance, that people want is still missing.

I'm sure many buy Splash because it shows more skin. But Sea is better. It has a really nice white hat. I bought the Sea Bundle only for the hat. It looks good with other white costumes. (sample: Wilting Flower + this hat + Bose Mode Sunglasses)

It would be nice, to get them separately. Not in Bundle. But then, they won't make enough money.

When i look at F3, i see 6-7 swimsuits. And somehow they look all alike. Buying one is enough. We won't see real new styles. You can see it here too: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/230684-blade-soul-2017-07-12-new-costumesoutfit/#comment-1978784

Honestly the only one that i wanted is the summer groove... I just hope since its still summer they will release it again..  I couldn't get it before and been hoping to see it again on store. 

Who knows, they should know that alot of people are asking for it..  And it would be stupid of their part if they don't put it on the store since would be a great deal to them

Archived