Forums

New-Ish Summoner

ThaAU

Hello all fellow kittys!

I have just recently gotten a summoner to lvl 50, and want to start focusing on Dungeons and PVE. 

I dont understand fully which skills should give me Maximum DPS/Usefulness to the Group with Stealth and such. All the info ive found was back when there was a point system for skills XD

Anyways Sunfower Build 

How many points into Offence and Defense ive currently placed all into offence but its just because i didnt know what to really do XD

Which Skills in the K Menu do i Use for best DpS

Currently i use Weed Wack, Thorn Stike (1), True Friend (2),  Strike, Kapow, Taunt, Bombs Away 

please and thank you any and all information will be appreciated!! 

Which ones would be better for more of a Dungeon max dps and for solo boss fights!!

I always have 10 points into def and rest into attack. 

In my case I first put 10 points into def and after that I just put everything into offense. In 6v6 I'm putting 20 points into defence. 

I always put my cat skills on cc since it doesn't really help with dmg. I only switch to "Kapow" if we have a bd/destroyer in our party, so my cat won't grab the boss by mistake. 

This is my rotation: (with magnum badge and Seraph s10)

3 > 1 > F > 2 > rmb lmb, 2 when available, flying nettle when available. When Ivy poison is at 1 sec , use bloom n doom > rmb lmb, 2 and flying nettle when available, when ivy poison about run out > 3 > 1 etc...

I use this for pretty much all dungeons, and mushin tower. The only I change is if I'm rooting in nf. Which is a dps loss since I can't just brainless use my root. 

Of course I'm using another set up for pvp. 

5 hours ago, iritsuchan said:

This is my rotation: (with magnum badge and Seraph s10)

3 > 1 > F > 2 > rmb lmb, 2 when available, flying nettle when available. When Ivy poison is at 1 sec , use bloom n doom > rmb lmb, 2 and flying nettle when available, when ivy poison about run out > 3 > 1 etc...

ignoring the fact you're using Seraph.

if you go your rota like you said.

3>1>F (since its a new sum you should mention here the F is flying nettles and not Bloom n doom, might be confusing)

so far so good, but at the Point after you used your doom n Bloom you dont spam your flying nettle when available.

when it Comes to you can cast nettles right after your Bloom (cause of cd reset or whatever) and you do so.

you will run out of doom n Bloom/nettle's photosynthesis stacking in 8sec. causing in a big dmg loss expecially while using Magnum Badge.

you can Keep your ivy poison up all the time with rotating 1 and doom n Bloom (F) all the time, but besides that you have to Keep your photosynthesis stack with doom n Bloom and flying nettles up with rotating them right.

means: 1>3>F (nettle)> doom n Bloom with ivy poison/nettle running out> and so on

2 and lmb,rmb isnt part of that Rotation since you spam that either all the time (lmb, rmb) or whenever its ready (2)

also you can use your 3 more flexible and check when you want its photosynthesis stacks.

3 hours ago, OPECI said:

ignoring the fact you're using Seraph.

if you go your rota like you said.

3>1>F (since its a new sum you should mention here the F is flying nettles and not Bloom n doom, might be confusing)

so far so good, but at the Point after you used your doom n Bloom you dont spam your flying nettle when available.

when it Comes to you can cast nettles right after your Bloom (cause of cd reset or whatever) and you do so.

you will run out of doom n Bloom/nettle's photosynthesis stacking in 8sec. causing in a big dmg loss expecially while using Magnum Badge.

you can Keep your ivy poison up all the time with rotating 1 and doom n Bloom (F) all the time, but besides that you have to Keep your photosynthesis stack with doom n Bloom and flying nettles up with rotating them right.

means: 1>3>F (nettle)> doom n Bloom with ivy poison/nettle running out> and so on

2 and lmb,rmb isnt part of that Rotation since you spam that either all the time (lmb, rmb) or whenever its ready (2)

also you can use your 3 more flexible and check when you want its photosynthesis stacks.

That's why I mention I have Seraph. If my ping is good, I can keep up magnum badge with 0 issues since the cd on flying nettle is 10 sec with s10 seraph. Of course if you have baleful you need to plan it more and not spam it whenever it available.

I tested both, and I was doing more dmg with Seraph. Perhaps my ping isn't very good but Seraph works better for me than Baleful. 

Archived