Forums

Post Your 2017 Swimsuit Screens!

Laosduude

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Na Ahri said:

Are those swimsuits modified from NPC outfits? I think that's Soha on jin female, Yehara on Gon female, Naksun on Gon male, Poharan on lyn female and zulia on Yun. (I dunno who's costume on jin and lyn male)

aaaahhhh...finally! they released summer groove! finally i can join this thread! T^T<--tears of happiness

thank you so much NCSoft for releasing summer groove! i bought it instantly when i saw it in the hongmoon store!

Screenshot_170720_012.jpg

Screenshot_170720_016.jpg

even my WL is happy now *^__^*

18 minutes ago, Liene said:

Are those swimsuits modified from NPC outfits? I think that's Soha on jin female, Yehara on Gon female, Naksun on Gon male, Poharan on lyn female and zulia on Yun. (I dunno who's costume on jin and lyn male)

the jin male is from  Leerok the True Shot 

the lyn male kinda resembles Myo The Scarlet Shadow

thats how is see it.anyways.

i like this version of soha so much *q*

looking forward to it ^_^

11 minutes ago, Laoshottie said:

I wish Gon got Zulias swimsuit, for big oppai bust

Ya. It would have made more sense for Gon female to have gotten the Yun's design for that swimsuit. It just matches the personality of the race much more. Honestly, I'm just pissed off by the new bikini they released for Gon female. It feels like we got cheaped out and now Yuns are gonna ruin would could have been an awesome bikini.

4 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

Ya. It would have made more sense for Gon female to have gotten the Yun's design for that swimsuit. It just matches the personality of the race much more. Honestly, I'm just pissed off by the new bikini they released for Gon female. It feels like we got cheaped out and now Yuns are gonna ruin would could have been an awesome bikini.

I was a lil bit surprised when Yun got the Zulia bikini instead of Gon but nevertheless, Yehara's beach wear wasn't really that bad. They're going to release another recolor as well for last year summer groove outfits and these are some of the Gon's recolors...

uploaded_gw1.jpg

uploaded_gw2.jpg

uploaded_gw3.jpg

uploaded_gw4.jpg

Other recolors can be found from this link

47 minutes ago, Na Ahri said:

I was a lil bit surprised when Yun got the Zulia bikini instead of Gon but nevertheless, Yehara's beach wear wasn't really that bad. They're going to release another recolor as well for last year summer groove outfits and these are some of the Gon's recolors...

uploaded_gw1.jpg

uploaded_gw2.jpg

uploaded_gw3.jpg

uploaded_gw4.jpg

Other recolors can be found from this link

It took me a second to think which one this is a palette swap of, and it's the white and gold one (Gon Female) that has the dance. I'm glad they FINALLY gave Gon a blue swimsuit that looks right on them. The school swimwear looks like an adult is wearing a kid's swimsuit. Lol

Female Gon is tough to dress up as "pretty", when almost everything they have in the wardrobe is designed to be "sexy" - whenever I wear most swimsuits, I often catch people ogling me. T_T;

However, while I don't mind the Yehara swimsuit, I wish Gon got the Zulia swimsuit instead.^^;

2 hours ago, Shunaia said:

It took me a second to think which one this is a palette swap of, and it's the white and gold one (Gon Female) that has the dance. I'm glad they FINALLY gave Gon a blue swimsuit that looks right on them. The school swimwear looks like an adult is wearing a kid's swimsuit. Lol

Female Gon is tough to dress up as "pretty", when almost everything they have in the wardrobe is designed to be "sexy" - whenever I wear most swimsuits, I often catch people ogling me. T_T;

However, while I don't mind the Yehara swimsuit, I wish Gon got the Zulia swimsuit instead.^^;

Best part about the groove reskin is the removal of the ribbons lel like summer splash reskin with the removal of flowers, less is more in terms of swimsuits for Gon :^)

I still dont mind dive team :^) 

A1BZqq9.jpg

22 minutes ago, Laoshottie said:

Best part about the groove reskin is the removal of the ribbons lel like summer splash reskin with the removal of flowers, less is more in terms of swimsuits for Gon :^)

I honestly didn't mind those details on the original skin, but I DID find the adornment (The Lei) that came with it to be a bit of an eyesore. The Lei worked against the swimsuit because it covered up too much. I don't like ultra slutty swimsuits and lingerie, and I hate animal prints, but the Lei was so tacky, because of the way it covered up the chest on my character in an awkward way. It  looked like a bunch of cheap-y yellow stickers were stuck together and then put around my character's neck. Whenever I have a set of cosmetics, I usually like mixing different combinations of stuff with other outfits and sets, but that adornment can ONLY be worn with its own outfit and it's such a boring piece of junk, imho. I would want it to cover up a different swimsuit that was LESS pretty than the one it comes with. On a related note, I wish I could use that special dance emote with other outfits. To me, that would be an AWESOME step forward in how BNS allows for customization in this game. Other than being able to use ANY adornment with ANY outfit. I hate how the Phoenix set only allows the special visual effect IF you have all three items equipped. Maybe I don't want to wear wings, which hide the back on the outfit. Maybe I want to wear a different hairstyle. For that matter, why not just let us TOGGLE the visual effect on the costume, and/or let us use it on other outfits? You never know when you're just in the mood to wear that silly pig costume with the green moose head, with a Plog Pal on your back, so you can make your opponents nervous in PVP.  lol

21 hours ago, Naeza said:

the jin male is from  Leerok the True Shot 

the lyn male kinda resembles Myo The Scarlet Shadow

thats how is see it.anyways.

i like this version of soha so much *q*

looking forward to it ^_^

Female:
-Lyn: Poharan

-Gon: Yehara

-Yun: Zulia

-Jin: Soha

Male:

-Lyn: Hajoon (the headband is the scarf of his Masked Hongmoon outfit)

-Gon: Naksun (also Hae Mujin's past outfit when he first rescued and later adopted Poharan, from a web comic in Korea)

-Jin: Leerok

8 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

No, you cannot touch it !

Touch it and it falls off!

I envy those ears/tail. They work very well against clipping for they stay static most of the time.

Momo's ears/tail are super clippy for most of the time that I have to give up the head adornment >.<

With ears/tail:

unknown.png

Without ears/tail (mod):

4G5F07P.jpg

I still bought the outfit though, and managed to find a compromise:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Meanwhile, the hat goes here :3

zBHxxR8.png

Archived