Post Your 2017 Swimsuit Screens!

Laosduude

And a video loop for Wallpaper Engine users :^)

blMFMzC.jpg

With summer seas and summer splash being on sale, lets see those waifus and hubbies.

BghCzNn.jpg

Now summer saga and beach day are out, now we're just missing one, summer splash reskin!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made this sometime ago, similar to your format, showing different outfits with various accessories. It's a big image, originally a .BMP file, but uploaded to IMGUR as a .JPG.

This is my Gon female Force Master.

I hope everyone likes her as much as I do. She kicks butt too!^^ hehe

DUdr9Tt.jpg

かっこいい~!

Btw, I'm not a huge fan of the orange swimwear with the white stars, because it makes my character look even more top-heavy. Also, I'm pretty sure that would be super embarrassing to wear in real life. Also, I don't like any kind of clothing with animal prints. That said, I tried my best to make my character look cool with these two outfits on. I just had to wear fitting accessories. Hehe

8 hours ago, Kozuki said:

My characters :3

YscwOZi.jpg

6HMTjhrg.jpg

8ugxtUX.jpg

VAgcYxf.jpg

The one on the top, being a tall female Lyn - I keep thinking these are actually Jin with animal ear accessories on, whenever I see people with tall Lyn chara.^^; w

Your characters are pretty cool, Kozuki! I only showed pictures of my main chara in different outfits and accessory combinations, but I think I might make one for my female Jin too. I wish I could have the Jin swimsuit color/pattern schemes on my Gon. T_T;

On 7/14/2017 at 6:07 PM, pikapikapika said:

Pika got a boob job ! 

mId4WpJ.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, isn't this the FIRST time this costume has actually been offered? --The Lyn female variant? I know that at least the one with the "flat" chest has been out, but I don't remember ever getting this one when I got all of the swimsuits last Summer. In fact, I think the only Lyn female variant we got back then was the yellow swimsuit with the yellow hair ribbon things.

Also, summoners, along with destroyers, seem to get the best-looking weapon skins.^^;

5 hours ago, Shunaia said:

If I'm not mistaken, isn't this the FIRST time this costume has actually been offered? --The Lyn female variant? I know that at least the one with the "flat" chest has been out, but I don't remember ever getting this one when I got all of the swimsuits last Summer. In fact, I think the only Lyn female variant we got back then was the yellow swimsuit with the yellow hair ribbon things.

Also, summoners, along with destroyers, seem to get the best-looking weapon skins.^^;

Yeah, the Lyn summer splash variant was ignored last year lel

Nah, 2 lyn variants came out last year, summer waves and summer groove, the one you described

These are the only ones I could get last year :D

Screenshot_170717_003.jpg

Screenshot_170717_007.jpg

Screenshot_170717_011.jpg

Screenshot_170717_012.jpg

Screenshot_170717_017.jpg

Screenshot_170717_021.jpg

Screenshot_170717_025.jpg

Screenshot_170717_030.jpg

Screenshot_170717_044.jpg

Sadly i don't have money for the new bikini so I i don't have pictures with that :P  I can accept your kindness if you want to gift me one tho :D!

12 hours ago, Shunaia said:

The one on the top, being a tall female Lyn - I keep thinking these are actually Jin with animal ear accessories on, whenever I see people with tall Lyn chara.^^; w

Your characters are pretty cool, Kozuki! I only showed pictures of my main chara in different outfits and accessory combinations, but I think I might make one for my female Jin too. I wish I could have the Jin swimsuit color/pattern schemes on my Gon. T_T;

Thank you :3

There is also actually a mod to bring Lyn ears/tail to other races, replacing the model of an accessory (let say... sunglasses). However, it does not scale very well with tall characters.

15 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Thank you :3

There is also actually a mod to bring Lyn ears/tail to other races, replacing the model of an accessory (let say... sunglasses). However, it does not scale very well with tall characters.

Yeah, with how strict these guys sound about using mods in BNS, I wouldn't even chance it. Surprisingly, however, they don't seem to heavily enforce (or at all) the one about how your in-game profile pic is NOT supposed to have any images from anywhere other than how you'd make them in-game, using the "take a picture" feature. I've seen, since launch, people going around unpunished for their profiles having custom pics while I'm wanting mine to look better than it does. The normal, allowed way restricts us to three choices of crappy backgrounds AND restricts our camera angles. Also, in that camera mode, your character can't be made to use emotes and doesn't ever go into any of their idle animations. Is it just NOT a rule anymore? I tried to customize my profile pic before and I read that it didn't work, due to some update that put a stop to that. Later, I had read that there's a new way to do it, but I haven't tried it because I didn't want anybody beating on my door or banning my account over it.

Archived