Sugestions for the Devs with comunity feedback.

Hassatra

The goal of this ticket is to sugest new things to be added or fix in the game. Note that this is based not only on my own experience, opinion and wanting, i've made a reddit post and gathered even though not much, still information about what people want for the game, here's the link to the post.

Based on that post is pretty clear that what the comunity wants the most is the wardrobe to be upgraded so it can fit weapons and pets as well since they can also be used as skins.

On top of that i'd like to point out some things i think its utterly important to be fix/added: 
- Fix the F4 (friendslist) so it stop showing people that are offline as online. 

Add a Log tab in clan window (H) with information of who joined and left the clan, info about crafts as well.

Add a lost login freature either in clan window or in the personal f2 page so people can have better control about who's active and who isn't. This would be usefull for clan leaders of big clans who needs contant activity and also for people like me who have a full blocklist, knowing who's active or not so i can clear the list removing those who are not so i have space in case i need it.

Make the achievements and wardrobe to be account bound instead of character bound, if i have achieved something in the game why should have to do it twice if i have more than one character ? like running Desolate Tomb 300 times for example, it's even stupid make people have to do that twice. And also, why not share the wardrobe ? the prices for the costumes is high enough already and i have to buy stamps to switch a single piece of costume between characters still ?

Vote-Kick Freature in cross server even if the person is online, some people just don't help and in some cases the whole party have to disband the group, remake it and restart the dungeon because of one person.

Do something about legendary elements, they're way too expasive and there's only 1 way to get them.

Add functions in the inventory: 
Lock items so they can't be moved, sold or anything while they're locked. 
Open all boxes in the inventory, it is really annoying have to open one by one when you have 20 boxes in there. 
Use all charms at once, specially with this lucky charm pouch that you get 15 tiny charms and takes you forever to go through, or when you do the trial arena and end up with 50+ charms.

6donwv.jpg

I will add something seriously serious :

- A new website and a new forum.

- New avatars choice

- Class info

New website and a new forum:

Same header as the KR site, but also same colors.

Their blue site is pleasant to the eyes whereas our dark website and forum (above all forum) don't really want you to stick arround.

But not with photos we can pick from internet, but more with a 20 - 30 or 50 choice of icons directly linked to bns

The communuty manager and mods gets to all save their animated avatar (LEGIT !!)

And we have a panel of class images & famous characters of bns (soha, yehara,mushin,etc)

(In-game screenshot or art)

Class info

Simple class info under our newly bns designed avatars and above post number.

Who approves ? you can even throw an event to the whole community to pick arround 9 class & 20 famous chara avatar and a vote by the whole community

Rules : vote for 1 avatar per class & 5 avatar per famous characters.

rhpfi7.jpg

This is the 1st i will particape to improve that game as farmer " my 1st post too "

I am going to particape too since i play the 1st day " pre release ".

- Can you rework map boss's like Beastbog, Golden Frog " lower the requirement to summon him", Grand harvest square to get some Evolve stone guaranted, events are long to do, and this is not entertaining to do these one when we play this game" we are doing dungeon pvp / toi / pve / helping people / arena etc.. " . For example when we kill these boss we have guaranted 2 evolve stone and as % to get 10 evolve more. You already set to basin but only one map isn't enough to avoid crowded map and a an other to farm with clan or friend.

- Demon soul is a real problem too, when i was farming a lot necropolis etc... We had a lot demon soul, to upgrade our soul, now it has been nerfed, give at least 50% to get them before it was like 70-80%. We need actually 128 of them " for me 148 ". When you want to farm in team even with 100% this is still a looooooong way. Had it to new content like Irontech Forge / Naryu sanctum / Naryu foundry / Desolate Tomb / Ebondrake citadel at least.

- A mastery bound to ss and gear i explain it. I mean to bound our soulshield to Mastery like PVE SS + PVE MASTERY+ PVE GEAR to swap everything is a pain everytime for people who are doing PVP + PVE + TOI. Even for gem to create an Auto swap between weapon included to the profile. PVE PROFILE / TOI PROFILE / PVP PROFILE. One click & gg. You can even sell into hongmoon store more profile slot for example.

- A guild Bank, to store all the stuff related to craft at least like the soulstone or moonstone. We carry a lot useless component in our bag and take a lot of room. You can add an history " who stored what and when related to previous post ".

- The Dungeon guide, you remove every the mechs from boss ok. But people are not dumb i truly believe as guildmaster i learn to people what to do, even in pick up with unknown people. Everyone has the capacity learn. Add a dungeon guide people can read it and play the dungeon, this is real problem that people can't access to guide in their own langage. Even if you can't do that by yourselves, let people writing guides and put them into the game, people will share the strategy by langages like an in game wiki.

- Battlegrounds, i don't understand just one thing here, we have to buy a chest "pvp" and open this chest with "pve key " not bound to account to add more ", You put the drop rate to 100% or add them into battleground with battlepoint. You made the moonstone bound to battleground ok great idea, more queue, less waiting. But when we have to grind hours to get 2-3 or 0 keys. Well there is a problem. As a farmer this is just idiot.

- Events " real one " Bound our cellphone to our account to prevent hacking at 1st, like sending a code to our cellphone. Then like Chinese etc.. To use this number for events. Like retrieving packs on your new website if you registered your number " related to the post above ". Packs for rerolling. Helping comminuty to grind a BIT less. Create limited pack on your website between 8 and 10 Pm for example. Event like killing yunsang in less than 4 min 3 min 2 min. Less time we make more pack we can take and your website. Making a rank on your website to get addiotinnal reward. Yes i played bns china and these kind of event are cool and not infinite grinding each day that "force you" to do everything. People will feel carried and will pay more, all is about our psychic, you feel good, you will feel in better mood to pay in the game.

- Daily Login, to get rewards by day for people that play the game everyday. Like mobile game. People will feel rewarded to play your game everyday. Simple and really efficient to keep us motivated.

I will have more idea later. KR & WEST NCSOFT remember that players are with you, because they love your game, i waited to play it for years and years. We take times to write feedback that are good for us and you. Be communicative with people that played this game for long time i saw every evolution. Thanks. And i thanks @Hassatra and @Kyrrua To share these idea that we still sincerly need.

Careful, it must be something that already exist or a "minor change"

They can't really add a whole new thing or program a whole new thing (will never be done anyway) furthermore the devs are in korea ^^.

For example add or removing boss mechs is simple, it already exist in the databse they just have to modify it.

But adding a new feature such as guild bank, wel you will never see that unless the korean devs wants it since it doesn't exist at all in the game and requires programmation, and time, and money, and blahblahblah.

Hassatra post for exemple contains a lot of minor changes that can be already done  like simply make an item bound to account or not, enable or disable something, etc.

Of course there is minor change as big change in my post. I am aware that everything can't be done right now. But the minor change like the keys / loot table / dungeon guide / demon soul are into the game already. As Hassatra ask big change by adding new features to interface. They can do the basic 1st. And the most complicated later. and add an other slot into the clan interfaces to store crystals etc.. even if the guild bank doesn't exist.

One could simply upvote some post he or she liked in this thread, to avoid tons of content  saying the same thing.

Eventually, the most upvoted posts will be the more urgent matters through community's point of view.

Well to get started, I will sugest a new layout to the forums... white letters on a black screen? Really? It hurts my eyes after 2min reading anything here.

We do not talk about the same thing. In these 3 post " Website / improve interface / in game balance ". NCSOFT has 10 min to read 3 different post. I am listing the real problem so yeah there is a lot. If i had to talk everything since i play this version of the game, i can make 1 entire sheet. but these one are the most important for EU/NA in these 3. Friend list for example is here since the 1st day. so don't worry they will read. When there is a lot to do, there is a lot to say.

I think it's time for us to get the free wardrobe too because from my understanding we are the only ones without it. Make it free and add a better feature to premium like getting free hongmoon coins, able to salvage any outfits in the wardrobe and get fabrics from it, account wide wardrobe, discounts on all items in the hongmoon store, those are just some ideas but I think it's time that premium get some better features. Though I do love the access to storage anytime, it also requires you to be higher ranked in premium so not everyone will get to enjoy it for a while.

4 minutes ago, Nattia said:

I would like to have Evolved Stones available as a materials from dungeon reward boxes, just like elysian orbs, for proper in-game balance.

they already came up with a solution for volvos, is going to be implemented on the 26th.

Just now, Nattia said:

it's not enough.

how do you know its not enough ? they didn't even put it ingame yet. Also, do you want those stones to be dropping like naryu tablets ? they're not supposed to be easy to get.

Just now, Hassatra said:

how do you know its not enough ? they didn't even put it ingame yet. Also, do you want those stones to be dropping like naryu tablets ? they're not supposed to be easy to get.

they said themselves these changes are conservative.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll add my 2 cents

.separate the (F) key from interaction and skill,  I use the #pad and arrows so i have to bind F to my pgdown key while it works great for interactions it sucks to use as a skill key would be better if i could bind the skill to a #key or RCTRL. and PS why is my enter key locked to chat make it rebind-able

.give us a account bound warehouse a it sucks switching and mailing when another toon needs something from another allow only account bound items to be stored there but accessible by all toons

.Last yes why do i have to buy separate costumes or earned ones for each toon make them account bound or redeemable on each or same class toon

I have a lot ideas to make the game better. But i doubt, ncsoft is doing something. They won't even read this here.

Well, one small idea is (maybe for ingame-balance?), a new skill for Force Master. Something useful for dungeons. The old protecting ice shield is not needed anymore very much.

I like to see a Teleport spell. With 3 options in skill tree:

1. A-B Teleport
Press a button and make a entrance portal, press it again to make a exit portal. (sample: dungeon entrance-boss, before-after firewall)

2. Zombie Warp
Someone is dead, press a button and he teleport infront of you (still dead). He's out of danger, if needed you can shield him with green shield now and then resurrect him (normal with chi).

3. Time-Space Curvature
A Group Teleport. Press a button and all player teleport near you. (sample: necropolis: stand infront of boss entrance and press it. Or you stand at the snakes in maste, or last boss in every dungeon) [it will even teleport the leecher] But don't use it, when you are still running and people are further ahead of you.

On 7/25/2017 at 10:35 AM, Zini said:

I have a lot ideas to make the game better. But i doubt, ncsoft is doing something. They won't even read this here.

Well, one small idea is (maybe for ingame-balance?), a new skill for Force Master. Something useful for dungeons. The old protecting ice shield is not needed anymore very much.

I like to see a Teleport spell. With 3 options in skill tree:

1. A-B Teleport
Press a button and make a entrance portal, press it again to make a exit portal. (sample: dungeon entrance-boss, before-after firewall)

2. Zombie Warp
Someone is dead, press a button and he teleport infront of you (still dead). He's out of danger, if needed you can shield him with green shield now and then resurrect him (normal with chi).

3. Time-Space Curvature
A Group Teleport. Press a button and all player teleport near you. (sample: necropolis: stand infront of boss entrance and press it. Or you stand at the snakes in maste, or last boss in every dungeon) [it will even teleport the leecher] But don't use it, when you are still running and people are further ahead of you.

Imma have to stop you right there, because you're suggesting something that assassin's can do already.

If you want something that will make Force Master's  worthy of a party a bit more than just dps, try this: 

Enhanced Divine Veil

This is a buff aura instead of a shield for projectiles and  defense, more or less you can keep those things but it can easily be switched by pressing C once more for a:

16m buff radius

Locked in flame stance until buff runs out

Activates fire fury as a replacement for frost palm

10% increase to accuracy 

50% Cooldown Reduction 

50% Critical Chance increase after 25 stacks

100% Critical Damage  increase  after 25 stacks 

25% Life steal buff increase for 5 stacks

Flame damage increase while in buff radius for user and party

All effects last for 5 seconds outside of the buff radius or once the skill has timed out

Lasts for 25 seconds 

Cannot reset cooldown

60 seconds cooldown time

Unlocked as a HM technique 

Regular Divine Veil Enhanced:

Party protect of course but with better benefits: 

Erectile dysfunction 

Increased defence 

20% health increase 

400% defense increase 

Near death protection immune to damage and AOE's while in area radius 

Locked in frost stance 

Activate glacial beam as a replacement for blaze beam

Increased frost damage while buffed for user and party

Not too overpowered I hope, plus there's a very small chance this would be implemented, tho I think it would make FM 10 times more useful, just a thought.

Archived