Forums

Didn't get mxm costume

So I contacted support since I didn't receive my outfit and I was told the first time I didn't complete the 5 titan matches before july 8th since it didn't show up in their logs. Ok no biggie I thought maybe a screenshot of the achievement would have cleared things up that showed I got it before July 8 so I send it and they tell me they did another check in their logs and I didn't complete it. I just want to know if anyone else is going through the same thing? Because this is just getting ridiculous, they could easily log into my account their self and see that it was completed. It could also be something wrong with their system, seeing as all the issues going on with their server.

Support told me the same thing. I just went and asked MxM support about when I got my achievement. I don't know if they will even reply.

I feel like someone did something stupid with the logs and got 11:59AM mixed up with 11:59PM. Like, should it have been 23:59 as the time instead of 11:59? Hence, anyone who followed all the guidelines and managed to get the achievement on July 7th were screwed over.

3 minutes ago, Lucidly said:

Support told me the same thing. I just went and asked MxM support about when I got my achievement. I don't know if they will even reply.

I feel like someone did something stupid with the logs and got 11:59AM mixed up with 11:59PM. Like, should it have been 23:59 as the time instead of 11:59? Hence, anyone who followed all the guidelines and managed to get the achievement on July 7th were screwed over.

Smh knowing them I feel like they did mess up the times seeing as the same happened with the daily special outfits. I still feel like we should get the outfit regardless if that's the case since it was their screw up. This is so frustrating because I really wanted this outfit. I also got the achievement on July 7th so that's probably the issue.

6 minutes ago, Alkaa said:

I got the outfit on the 12th ... I guess some of you guys just have to wait a bit more.

The 12th is when they were handed out but some of us are being told we didn't complete the achievement although we did.

1 minute ago, Nala said:

The 12th is when they were handed out but some of us are being told we didn't complete the achievement although we did.

provide them some pictures with the achiev... and it should do the trick.

5 minutes ago, Alkaa said:

provide them some pictures with the achiev... and it should do the trick.

You probably should have read the rest of my post lol I did give them a screenshot.

Seeing all the posts on reddit about the same issue, with those people providing screenshots. It seems that NCWest's terrible customer service is just stringing people along hoping the problem will just solve itself.

as for me i did the achievement arround july 7th 19 hrs PDT but MXM achievement appear as july 8th so i think they messed up the times is like if the game worked in a different time to  the one they put on the rules

1 hour ago, Arkdain said:

as for me i did the achievement arround july 7th 19 hrs PDT but MXM achievement appear as july 8th so i think they messed up the times is like if the game worked in a different time to  the one they put on the rules

Yea they aren't on the same time because mxm support just responded back to me and told me their logs show I received the achievement july 8 @ 4:46am but it was july 7th 11:46pm where I live (cdt) when I finished the matches. I didn't play the game on the 8th so I've come to a conclusion that mxm must be using a different time so bns is using their logs which isn't the correct time they are supposed to be using on the rules (pdt) so you should definitely write a ticket to them explaining this.

Edited by Nala

There is a small difference between "normal" and "KI" Mode in MxM. Maybe this is a problem too.

Play "normal" + "KI". Both counts for Achievements and for unlock Master.
Play "normal". Only this counts at Arena-Statistics.

I played 8x.
6x "normal": (4x wins / 2x lose)
2x "KI": (2x wins)

To unlock Jinsoyun you need 10 wins. And it shows 6/10 for me. Not 4/10.
But in Arena-Statistics, i see only the 4 wins and 2 loses from "normal" = 6 games. Not 8.

Perhaps a lot played with "KI". You get your achievement but your arena statistics is zero. And maybe ncsoft is looking there too. Who knows.

Or its just different timezones, like other wrote here.

I just got a response back from support after explaining and they realized they made a mistake and gave me the rewards. For those who didn't get theirs yet due to this issue just explain the time difference.

So it is a different time zone. Wow. Such intelligence! I hope they get back to me. I've already told them to recheck their time zones in my second reply to them. Why do I have to keep repeating this to them!?

And why didn't whoever gave the logs to the BnS team tell them about this time zone difference? It's ridiculous.

Edited by Lucidly
  • NCSOFT

Hey guys,

We're sorry for the inconvenience for those who didn't receive their promotional costume when they should have. We've located the time discrepancy issue and customer support will be able to assist you further now that the issue has been identified.

Thank you for your patience while we investigated your reports!

1 hour ago, Lucidly said:

Has anyone gotten their costume now? I still got told I completed it on the 8th instead of the 7th. It's extremely frustrating. I'm starting to lose faith.

yes i got mine even if MXM achievement show as 7/8/17 , i provide everything even the hour in PDT time wen i completed the achievement.

They cheeck the log based on PDT time is rare they told you that

16 minutes ago, Arkdain said:

yes i got mine even if MXM achievement show as 7/8/17 , i provide everything even the hour in PDT time wen i completed the achievement.

They cheeck the log based on PDT time is rare they told you that

What time did they get back to you?

I told them what time in PDT I may have completed it at and included my screenshot, but they still denied me and wouldn't give out the exact time that they see on their logs. They said it was based on PDT time already but that's a bold lie, because my time zone is PDT and my screenshot shows the correct day.

It's honestly ruining my experience of the game.

3 minutes ago, Lucidly said:

What time did they get back to you?

I told them what time in PDT I may have completed it at and included my screenshot, but they still denied me and wouldn't give out the exact time that they see on their logs. They said it was based on PDT time already but that's a bold lie, because my time zone is PDT and my screenshot shows the correct day.

It's honestly ruining my experience of the game.

i completed the achievement 7th july 20:38 hrs PDT, i send the ticket yesterday and a few hours later they reply and today i got it

17 minutes ago, Arkdain said:

i completed the achievement 7th july 20:38 hrs PDT, i send the ticket yesterday and a few hours later they reply and today i got it

Thank you. I completed the achievement before 20:00 PDT on July 7th so I should be able to get it too.

I don't think I should have to make a fuss on public platforms just to get the proper support I need. I just wonder how I can get someone who will actually look at what I write in the ticket and do a proper check.

13 hours ago, Lucidly said:

MMmL0lO.png

My screenshot is now a video:

https://player.vimeo.com/video/225715017

I don't know what to say anymore if this video doesn't work.

EDIT: I just realized I got my time from contacting MxM. I hope clarifying the server log's time zone works now.

Wow it's insane that they're still giving you the run around. Seriously some of the staff need to be fired immediately. Did they give you the outfit?

18 minutes ago, Lemy said:

Wow it's insane that they're still giving you the run around. Seriously some of the staff need to be fired immediately. Did they give you the outfit?

I still haven't. This is my most recent reply back to them:

axtkxvR.png

They take almost a day to get back to me now because I believe they think my issue has been solved. If they don't understand this, I really have no idea.  

There are 5 different people on my ticket who didn't get the memo about the timezone of the server timestamps. One of them even claimed the server logs they had checked were already in PDT.

Edited by Lucidly
Paragraph breaks

Just posting to confirm they are awarding the costume and master from the promo if you submit a ticket. Just received the Jinsoyun costume today. Originally they told me the same thing - missed the deadline, don't qualify for the rewards, etc. So I linked this thread in my response back to them, asked them to check their logs because MxM shows my achievement dated for July 7 (I earned the achievement ~11:43pm EST), and then waited. That was about a day and a half ago. Then today I received the following:

"Upon rechecking our logs, I've confirmed that there is inconsistency on our logs regarding clock timezone.
Since you're able to complete the 5 Titan Ruin match, you're eligible to receive the Wilting Flower outfit for Blade and Soul and Poharan Master for MxM. 
The reward has already been sent to your account.  You should now be able to redeem the outfit and master."

My experience was pretty painless. I just submitted the original ticket and a single follow up and that was it. Hope you guys get your costume soon.

LMcyCcK.png

Why does this have to be so difficult. 6 people and 9 replies later and I still don't have anything to show for it but a spam filled inbox. I keep mentioning the time zone and get denied over and over again despite overwhelming evidence in my favour. It's so simple to verify. Did I just get really bad luck regarding who exactly picked up my ticket?