Liinxy

Today’s Specials Item Refunds

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Fulmi said:

Yeah because back then nobody caught up to the trick , now people notice because its the bracelet and NcSoft thought UH REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN WE DID THAT SCHEME AND MADE LOTS OF MONEY AND NOBODY BITCHED?? YEP...LET`S DO IT AGAIN!!

Now they are just : oh ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ they caught us ! np we will give them HM Coins.

People have to understand that this is not the first time it happens and it won`t be the last! They will keep on doing it because its profit for them no matter what , not everyone will ask for refund , some people will just let it be , DON`T LET IT BE! because it means profit for them.

I`m also quitting the game just because i don`t want to help a scamming company grow. Who wants to be apart of it and help them out then good luck!!

This is all because a bunch of butt hurt players that weren't happy that NCSoft gave players a chance to just buy their missing tokens. hell some players just used F9 and didn't whale at all; now they are getting screwed over. NCSoft did nothing wrong, this is even in accord with http://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/business-model-revealed/ since they didn't just put the chest in F10.

The reason why no one got their pantys in a bunch over the claws is cause it's not hard or long at all to farm and cause it rarely goes for over 200G.

You guys bitching shows just how toxic you are to the community.

Edited by RagingPhenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RagingPhenix said:

This is all because a bunch of butt hurt players that weren't happy that NCSoft gave players a chance to just buy their missing tokens. hell some players just used F9 and didn't whale at all; now they are getting screwed over. NCSoft did nothing wrong, this is even in accord with http://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/business-model-revealed/ since they didn't just put the chest in F10.

The reason why no one got their pantys in a bunch over the claws is cause it's not hard or long at all to farm and cause it rarely goes for over 200G.

You guys bitching shows just how toxic you are to the community.

While this is partially true, NCSoft could have owned up to their mistake, and left things as they were. Instead of taking everything away, they should have compensated those players with a valuable amount Hongmoon coin, or Hand of Xanos. Hell, they could have made a lot of money if they chose to leave the unlimited sales for an entire weekend to give those who couldn't buy them during the time a chance. It wouldn't have costed the company a dime, and allow them to make up to all the players who were affected. They choose to play the idiot instead, and rob all those who purchased the hands blind. Leave it to NCSoft to turn a simple solution into a complete disaster. Well, hopefully everyone learned something from this. I have learned that NCSoft is just a bunch of filthy plundering thieves waiting to rob us blind, and to never trust Today's Specials ever again. Next time anyone sees any type of unlimited sale, think twice before before charging NCoin, you may regret it.

 

I would also like to add that this was not unintentional as they claim. They probably pulled off this scheme to false advertise, and get people to buy NCoin to then come out of nowhere and say it was a mistake. They would then refund the victims' purchases in NCoin so they use it on their lotus event instead to hit the milestone goal. They knew they weren't gonna reach it, so they got desperate and pulled a fast one on us.

Edited by Dreadomir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because of this inconvenience, we have also added an additional 800 Hongmoon Coins to your account. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kayama   

Ofcourse this was done intentionally..... how else are they gona fill in the gaps for the 400k goal? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dreadomir said:

While this is partially true, NCSoft could have owned up to their mistake, and left things as they were. Instead of taking everything away, they should have compensated those players with a valuable amount Hongmoon coin, or Hand of Xanos. Hell, they could have made a lot of money if they chose to leave the unlimited sales for an entire weekend to give those who couldn't buy them during the time a chance. It wouldn't have costed the company a dime, and allow them to make up to all the players who were affected. They choose to play the idiot instead, and rob all those who purchased the hands blind. Leave it to NCSoft to turn a simple solution into a complete disaster. Well, hopefully everyone learned something from this. I have learned that NCSoft is just a bunch of filthy plundering thieves waiting to rob us blind, and to never trust Today's Specials ever again. Next time anyone sees any type of unlimited sale, think twice before before charging NCoin, you may regret it.

 

I would also like to add that this was not unintentional as they claim. They probably pulled off this scheme to false advertise, and get people to buy NCoin to then come out of nowhere and say it was a mistake. They would then refund the victims' purchases in NCoin so they use it on their lotus event instead to hit the milestone goal. They knew they weren't gonna reach it, so they got desperate and pulled a fast one on us.

Yes, i highly doubt that the unlimited quantity wasn't intentional. I think the community's reaction wasn't planned. As i said earlier they didn't do ANYTHING wrong in regards to the F10 sale. They are now trying to placate a bunch of players that haven't saved up 1.5 -2K gold to buy the dungeon drop or the ncoin/hmcoin for the tokens. Honestly grow up guys; thx to you a lot of people are getting screwed over, us the players tho bought the tokens and NCWest who is now having to manually roll everything back, not to mention the damage to their reputation. This will also hurt the flow of new players to the game. 

2 hours ago, Scarypotter said:

Because of this inconvenience, we have also added an additional 800 Hongmoon Coins to your account. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that an official message from them ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RagingPhenix said:

is that an official message from them ?

yes it is. 800 hongmoon coin is the extra i received. I sold 2k gold on currency exchange for hongmoon coin, they gave me the hongmoon coin back and 800 extra plus mats used to upgrade. Which is B.S i rather have the gold back i sold on currency exchange , gold i would have never sold if not for the deal of unlimited xanos hands.

Edited by Scarypotter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liene   
11 hours ago, Scarypotter said:

Because of this inconvenience, we have also added an additional 800 Hongmoon Coins to your account. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

800 HM coin?? A sneeze and it's gone. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling that this next trove is going to be one of the biggest to come. But the values and what drops in it are what's going to be most important. We lost those hands and whatever they went to. But I have a feeling we will see the unlimited quantity, when you hit them... in trove... Of course, after you spend hundreds in keys. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, ScourgeBreak said:

I have a feeling that this next trove is going to be one of the biggest to come. But the values and what drops in it are what's going to be most important. We lost those hands and whatever they went to. But I have a feeling we will see the unlimited quantity, when you hit them... in trove... Of course, after you spend hundreds in keys. :/

After the stunt they pulled, I wouldn't be surprised. They rob us blind, and screw over players who used gold for Hongmoon Coin. You know what.... I have a feeling we may even see the outfits we don't hit the milestones for in the next Trove... That's not all however, on the last day of the trove, Today's Specials will look like this.

 

afm1s4j4fh8z.png

 

Once everyone has their Raven weapons, we'll get their classic "Unintentional" excuse, and that they'll be removing all the items, and giving us 200 hongmoon coin for our troubles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep not only they are punishing player who didn't actually didn't do anything wrong.  

but their so called "refund" is not done completely either. No gold [or real cash?] is restored. Other stats changes done due to having the bracelet etc is not willing to be fixed. Only only a joke of 800 hm coins is given.  Thus you be messed up, you gold is displaced and stats may be messed up too if you modified it or other modification that you may have done etc. [Not to mention of some people claiming the amount of item restored may not be completely correct either] 

So not only punishing players for for BnS's own mistake but don't even care to refund it correctly all the way thus screwing it up double time! And yes that BnS's "Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience"

Why can't BnS be like other games just scam player with silly RNG boxes etc?  Ohh wait Bns has that too.
 

Edited by LaraKelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dreadomir said:

After the stunt they pulled, I wouldn't be surprised. They rob us blind, and screw over players who used gold for Hongmoon Coin. You know what.... I have a feeling we may even see the outfits we don't hit the milestones for in the next Trove... That's not all however, on the last day of the trove, Today's Specials will look like this.

 

afm1s4j4fh8z.png

 

Once everyone has their Raven weapons, we'll get their classic "Unintentional" excuse, and that they'll be removing all the items, and giving us 200 hongmoon coin for our troubles.

Today's special also should also say instead of just "the price raises according to amount purchased", "buying anything here may be forced to be refunded later if it is claimed to be a  "mistake" and you only get hm coins for refund and maybe some joke of 800 hm coins just for laughs!"

Edited by LaraKelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manno   

Lets see if they do full USD refund like a decent company would or if the scam scheme gets confirmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't believe all the people in this thread that saw you could buy an infinite amount of hands and thought that was the way it was suppose to be. I saw that there was no limit and cancelled buying it as it was blatantly obvious that wasn't suppose to be the case.  Not sure why it's called common sense as it appears it isn't that common.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, triplethreat said:

Can't believe all the people in this thread that saw you could buy an infinite amount of hands and thought that was the way it was suppose to be. I saw that there was no limit and cancelled buying it as it was blatantly obvious that wasn't suppose to be the case.  Not sure why it's called common sense as it appears it isn't that common.

You're right, after the unlimited Zakhan claws they swept under the rug, and did nothing about. People should have realized it was too good to be true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't a matter of common sense. It's about trade and there's no common sense there. They had something up for sale, people bought it. Whether they made a mistake or not, is NOT up to buyers to sniff out. We hold no such responsibility and also shouldn't. They mare a mistake, it's their problem. And their solution was to make it entirely our problem instead. I don't need to go into detail about what's wrong with that. And my response to their insolent "solution" is to just stop investing money and time. If their overlords can't be bothered to play nice, I won't contribute to their black caviar and yachts funds. And one less player in the game means one part of the community is gone. Lose enough of these and it's game over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

This isn't a matter of common sense. It's about trade and there's no common sense there. They had something up for sale, people bought it. Whether they made a mistake or not, is NOT up to buyers to sniff out. We hold no such responsibility and also shouldn't. They mare a mistake, it's their problem. And their solution was to make it entirely our problem instead. I don't need to go into detail about what's wrong with that. And my response to their insolent "solution" is to just stop investing money and time. If their overlords can't be bothered to play nice, I won't contribute to their black caviar and yachts funds. And one less player in the game means one part of the community is gone. Lose enough of these and it's game over.

If it seems to good to be true, which it did, then it probably is, which it was.  Caveat Emptor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dreadomir said:

You're right, after the unlimited Zakhan claws they swept under the rug, and did nothing about. People should have realized it was too good to be true.

If you can't see the difference between the claws and hands, let me know. I'll gladly explain it to you. However, I'm guessing you are smart enough and already know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XO   

People know they aren't required to fund you your rl money back...right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, triplethreat said:

If it seems to good to be true, which it did, then it probably is, which it was.  Caveat Emptor.

I didn't say it wasn't common sense that there's something wrong with it. In an essence however, it was an opportunity. People took it cause it was there and NC didn't do anything to insta fix it. They invested their money in order to benefit from that opportunity. And now they have neither the bracelet, nor their money. Only a tyrant "fixes" things in such a fashion. And if they want to be a tyrant, we'll have to play our hand accordingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, triplethreat said:

If you can't see the difference between the claws and hands, let me know. I'll gladly explain it to you. However, I'm guessing you are smart enough and already know.

There's a difference, but that's not the point. I'm guessing some of their unlimited sales are intentional then. You do have a point though, you shouldn't trust Today's Specials. When it was first implemented, you could still buy over the limit. I don't believe they did a thing about that, but once the hongmoon exp charms went up for sale it was a whole different story. Honestly, they should just disable it until they can work out all the issues cause it seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XO said:

People know they aren't required to fund you your rl money back...right?

Pretty much why there's a few pissed individuals out there. Even worse for the ones who sold their gold in the currency exchange as they lost months of progress. They robbed us blind, and gave us a half assed refund. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XO   
17 minutes ago, Dreadomir said:

Pretty much why there's a few pissed individuals out there. Even worse for the ones who sold their gold in the currency exchange as they lost months of progress. They robbed us blind, and gave us a half assed refund. 

Lol they didn't rob you blind, both sides messed up. But how did you lose months of progress if you bought it over night? Or did they not refund you previous hands you had saved up? (which I admit would be shitty).

 

You know tho I'm going to be honest, one of my thoughts is I feel like maybe they refunded these because everyone threw a tantrum over the new souls and how they made the game p2w and they pulled up ncsofts receipts of saying how that's not their plan for the game so they refunded to keep their word because other wise...did you guys not just p2w your bracelet? How is this different than souls minus the obvious price difference? Or any other materials people buy?

Edited by XO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XO said:

Lol they didn't rob you blind, both sides messed up. But how did you lose months of progress if you bought it over night? Or did they not refund you previous hands you had saved up? (which I admit is shitty).

 

You know tho I'm going to be honest, one of thoughts is I feel like maybe they refunded these because everyone threw a tantrum over the new souls and how they made the game p2w and they pulled up ncsofts receipts of saying how that's not their plan for the game so they refunded to keep their word because other wise...did you guys not just p2w your bracelet? How is this different than souls minus the obvious price difference? Or any other materials people buy?

You can't deny it was a shady move on their part, I mean think about it. They provide a service for NCoin, people who weren't planning on purchasing NCoin purchased it for that service. Those who couldn't afford NCoin put months worth of farming in the currency exchange to be able to buy this service. Both parties got what they wanted, but some people thought that was unfair. They choose to limit the sale due to the complaints. Those who finally sold their gold for hongmoon coin couldn't buy the service anymore cause they limited the sale. This caused more people to be upset, and complain even more. After two days without saying anything, they finally come out and say it was unintentional. They punish their paying customers, and try holding us responsible for their mess up. We bought NCoin just for that service, and can't get our money back after they took what they were selling back. Some of the people who used the currency exchange didn't even get a full refund, and lost months of progress. They can't really buy their gold back with hongmoon coin. In my opinion, they did rob from us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.