3 Stuck Friend Requests from Bot

Milana

I have 3 friend requests from the same bot [as seen below] stuck in my 'you have friends request' tab. I try to decline, and report but they dont go away or they say the name doesn't exist. They've been there for 2 days.

[image removed / name displayed]

I have the exact same issue. I think this only happens when a lot of people report the same Bot/player as a spam then that account gets deleted/banned but they are still in your friend request list so when you try to report or decline it doesn`t do anything because player doesnt exist anymore. At least thats my take on this. I have the same bot stuck on my friend request list over a week now lol. 

Had this happen to me also turned in a ticket and got this as a reply

-------------------

Welcome to the Blade & Soul Support Team. We're sincerely sorry about this encounter.

We just want to inform you that this is a known issue and that we are currently looking into a resolution and hope to have a fix implemented in an upcoming patch. The friend request issue has been forwarded to the Developers. Unfortunately, we are unable to remove the friend request manually because of tools limitation. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact time frame as to when this will be addressed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
--------------------

so basically we are stuck until they figure it out.

the worst part is I just got a second friend request today that is stuck.

Archived