BNS ERROR (1000) (132,10054)

Strangera

Hello new player here,
I had played CN BnS in the past with no problem with high Pings (reaching lvl 50 HM7). I had played during the alpha and closed beta of NA BnS but never give this game a try after released. 
I just started this game three day ago and I been getting constant disconnection of this game with this error 1000 which is driving me crazy. It like I can't even log in before the error hit my screen. After meddling with my firewall I managed to log in and reach lvl 10 but this time I get input lag with my character not doing anything and this same error pop out ending the game client. 
I'm not sure if it my internet wifi connection or maybe it my PC. I would say my PC is is quite old, 1060 gtx nvidia card and i7 25k with 8gig ram. I been looking at many solution trying to fix this Error (1000) (132,10054) for the past three day after reinstalling and uninstalling this game for the 5th time. I'm not sure what I doing wrong. 
This is likely my last straw of trying to get this game to work, maybe it just not meant for me to play. I would love to hear any tips and hopefully a solution to fix this error. Thank you for reading. 

Having the same issue, when I first started I would disconnect around 6ish but I assumed that was just from an influx of people getting off work. After the recent matinence I can barely get an hour in without disconnects, sometimes it disconnects barely after a minute I get on. I heard from a friend you guys are trying to find the problem, something about DDoS attacks so I hope you fix the problem. I've been waiting a long time to play this game since before I didn't have good enough internet for online play. We upgraded a month ago and it's a shame now that I can actually play the game it disconnects every 5 minutes making it pretty much unplayable for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have that same error as well,  I just recently upgraded my router and around that time just so happens to be a major patch and when my brother and I started experiencing errors. I would disconnect every other dungeon or instance, so I wouldn't be able to consistently run pvp matches or anything without dropping midway (or restarting client to temporarily alleviate it). I contacted support about this and they mentioned something about a DNS error between me and my ISP, so it might be something to contact your ISP for, but just in case, try to ask support, they're really good with response times. 

Archived