Evolved Stone Availability

Liinxy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear ncsoft, can u give  player a reason to waste time of their life farming evolved stone!! for what 10 chest 0% drop rate for it ?

we kill Grifin and Dutu  for 2 h and got 1 evolved stone wtf .... its 2 h of my life wasted , can u do some change ???? or at least from Dutu and Grifin 100% drop rate !!!! 

its only for 2h and respound time its 10 min  no abuse  nothing why not add at this boss 100% rate????????????? can u plizz start tresure our life !!!!!!!!!

Love this game but its hard to play when patch are usless!!!!!! 

p.s. With love Alex 

I'm sorry, you wasted potential here. Du'tu and griffin peak time is only for a short time each day, and the only thing I found worth farming it for was the suspicious contraband (the xanos disc is way to rare to be worth farming it for), and now that they are tradable, there is literally no reason for me to farm them but for evolved stones and an added extra of maybe seeing a xanos disc once a season, but if I only have a "low chance" of getting it during this short time period, what's the reason? At least make it high chance on peak time (like 70-90%) so there's an incentive to do that content.

As for celestial basin, you can do them about 30 times a day if you have no life, and the drops are laughable, at least have medium chance to get one. If it is too high, cb will look like the event; a cringefest of "boss when" every few seconds from those too lazy to get a timer.

It is lame and not worth doing it..  NC needs to do something better, like give ALL the mobs in basin a chance to drop..  it take me a friggen month to farm bosses for enough stones to do.. one oil.. and I need hundreds..  total waste of my time.. please pull your heads from your.. and do what is needed not.. game of chance.. just total NC bs

As with everyone else. Complete waste of time. Hell nobody gonna kill the boss if its not gonna drop what were killing it for after 10 attempts. Bad enough we gotta wait 40mins to do the boss and NOT be guaranteed a evolved stone. The celestial bosses are no different the the monsters in ssp that are supposedly suppose to drop evolved stones, which you guys removed the description from now so there is no reliable source to get them from other then ssp. This needs to be fixed. And making the drop rate ridiculously low for damn near everything chest wise doesn't help the players upgrade anything at all... 

If we were happy with these drop rates, then we would have been happy with farming plog sanctum and Zaiwei Ruins for evolved stones. 

The fact that those locations are basically dead zones should tell you otherwise. 

These low droprates would only be acceptable from content the playerbase does daily regardless, such as evolved stones being added into the daily challenge or dungeon chest loot tables. 

If it's something we have to go out of our way for like Du Tu peaktime, and we are ONLY going there for evolved stones, then I literally expect guaranteed stones. Possibly chance to roll more or crit, but one guaranteed stone. If you feel those bosses spawn too often for a guaranteed stone, then it should be attached to something that spawns less often. The grand harvest square raid boss should have the same loot chest as BBBB, with 1-3 guaranteed stones. And/or make a daily or weekly quest for those bosses, like a quest for killing one of each Basin boss, that has a reward that always gives at least one stone. 

why just put them in the daily reward chest 1-5 E. stones. simple as it is. this makes ppl play alt as well, make it game friendly. Something like this does not require Albert Einstein's brain.

and BTW, 8 pouches of CB boses, ZERO E. stone!!! thats how bad is. It seems NCW added 1% more to get evolved stones.

All F2P has an obvious way to milk money... In this game, they use Outfit boxes, Gems, Moonstones and Oils; they will never give up their source of income, giving away free drops to F2Players, you either pay for your Oils or stfu.

Now go buy gold from F9 to make your True Soul.

17 hours ago, Kosako Assano said:

All F2P has an obvious way to milk money... In this game, they use Outfit boxes, Gems, Moonstones and Oils; they will never give up their source of income, giving away free drops to F2Players, you either pay for your Oils or stfu.

Now go buy gold from F9 to make your True Soul.

U r right, but at this point of the game, look at the population, in few days they are gonna do another server merge, that means, the # of players are decreasing badly. So as a company do they want increase the # of ppl to play the game or let it die?

And BTW more players = more income.

It is easy really:

patch with soul, ncsoft want suck more money > remove evolved stone farm > lower people population > primise to give another farm of evolved stones > lie > lower people population > merge servers > promise of next patchs, but still none change only new items for whale > lower people population > dying game > end of game.

It's because it's still under a time gated event that happens every 43 minutes. Not really profitable and it's a small chance to get just 1~3 per boss.

This change would've been amazing during the Celestial Basin event or even when Basin was fresh to the game but as of now not many people have reason to even be in Basin since they have gotten all the stuff they needed from the place within a month or two.

On 7/12/2017 at 7:56 PM, 897561_1452550631 said:

Evolved stones not 100% drop rate.

If its not 100% its very useless and you should decrease the transmutation of oil cost and remove the demon spirit Stone.

What they are going to add is useless if the drop rate is not 100% for that we already have ssp and bbbl that have 100% and what they are going to add will not change anything, nobody is going to waste time on something that can not 100%. Your change will not do anything and the community will continue complaining. The last update marks a big difference between F2P and P2W
They have to add something that makes people entertain by peeking evolved stones and fall with 100% drop rate with more than 3 that gives bbbl would be a big change, and should reduce the amount of materials that need to be crafted and Remove the spirit stone demon only fall at most 2 or 3 per month.

They could rethink the fact of adding ethereal battleground that they had decided not to add time ago and to add it now modified so that they drove boxes of contained evoled stones or something like that.

I killed the CB bosses 5 times and got evoled stones 1 out of 5. Its not much but its a step in the right direction. I rather see evoled stones be a part of the 6v6 chest where u use a key to open since it encourage pople to play pvp. But I still think PVP need some balance its just no fun playing a match and get 1-3 shoot my a overpowered enemy. Or carry alot of under geared players that didnt finsih the Story yet. Please increase the requaments for attestation in 6v6 and make some better match making in the future.    

My clan is down from a max of 70 players, to 52 players, I'm not sure if its people just getting bored or what, but that's a lot of people quiting BnS.. (Give of course, that yes, some people have just left the clan & not the game.)

I do not understand how hard it is it for them to make it 100% drop.

They don't even realize how much evolve stones you need from start to finish.

PLUS there are literally hundreds and hundreds of people playing this game. Putting in 100% drop rate on evolved stones wont even put that much of a dent in the economy cuz EVERYONE needs them. And these same people have ALTS that may want to upgrade their soul on their alts so of course, you'll even need more evolved stones. Don't understand why they don't just put evolved stone bundle for Mushin floors 16-20, making floor 20 have a higher chance to drop 10 evolved stone bundle of some kind, kind of like how they did with Naksun.

I'd rather farm him than some shitty ass basin boss that barely anyone even does anymore. 

Archived