Evolved Stone Availability

Liinxy

Hey,

How about moving "Du Tu and Tropical Griffin during Peak Time" to an earlier hour?

The point is that for us, EU players, it's really late (at least from my point of view).

I mean the (first) Grand Harvest Square begins at 8 PM CEST, Beluga frenzy at 9 PM and Du Tu at 10 PM. I know that many people keep playing during that time, but some don't, and I'm one of these. I keep missing all of these because I'm sleeping. Anything to make them earlier?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Liinxy said:

After discussing your feedback on the availability of Evolved Stones and the new Soul path with the development team, we agree adjustments need to be made. However, we need to ensure any changes we make are done carefully and with a close eye toward ensuring we don’t overly impact the economy.

For that reason these first changes will be a little conservative, but on July 26 you’ll be able to start earning them from dropped chests via kill participation on the following bosses:

• Celestial Basin Bosses
  • Du Tu and Tropical Griffin during Peak Time (20:00 – 21:00 Server Time)

Adding Evolved Stones to these locations is a first step and will create a reliable source of the item through current and accessible content. We’re still evaluating and discussing additional methods of acquisition, transmutation, and upgrade costs and will provide further details and updates as we have them.

We look forward to your feedback regarding these and potential future Evolved Stone acquisition methods.

Hello, i appreciate this change, however i'd like to question about those Bosses Health Points? They will be raised?

Because they have low HP and as it will be a source of Evolved Stones, majority of players will be farming it, and will cause them to die alot fast.

Thanks in advance!

You dont understand guys drop rate not %100 this mean u cant take a evolved in chest. Evolved stones right now you can kill Baylee and there is a chance to drop % evolved. But you cant get evolved stones from that way. Cause drop rate almost %1. WE NEED as a player like ssp defanse and attack boss chest. This chest gives us 1-2 evolved stones%100. and other way Big Beetlee Boss this chest give 1-3 evolved stone %100. We need like that more farming place. WE dont need useless %3 basin boss chests. 

1 hour ago, Daithi said:

https://twitter.com/Babbletr0n/status/885191237577220096

Do you know what "reliable" means? 

1 hour ago, BaSiLB said:

thats not reliable if not 100% chance :) 

Reliable: consistently good in quality or performance; able to be trusted.

Technically 51% drop rate satisfies this.  But being real, anything better than beast bog, even 30%, is far better than what we currently have.  I feel they should just implement a non trade-able evo stone (yeah more inv room taken) but this means we can get more if they transmute into an unsealed oil. Say 10% drop rate in the treasure pouches from dgs.  This game after all is a free-to-play not subscription base like KR is so by nature we have to work more for some gear.

"Kaari is a reliable source of dye polish"-- kappa

Introduced "Secret Oil" acount bound, untradeable, transmuted from moon crystals, elysian crystals, etc, and create evolution crystals (processed from evolution stones).

Swap the begining souls to the "Secret oil", leave the new cosmic/transducing souls requiring sacred oil.

Then you get more freedom in seeding Evolution crystal sources, while keeping sacred oils and the evolution stones relevant and valuable.

2 hours ago, 897561_1452550631 said:

Evolved stones not 100% drop rate.

If its not 100% its very useless and you should decrease the transmutation of oil cost and remove the black spirit Stone.

I love how they hype us up with

"WE FOUND A NEW WAY for you to get EVO stone"

But... but... its R N fken G tho. So GL.

You guys they said it's a start not that this will be our only option. If it was 100% reliable basin would also get destroyed for peach farming x: But Du Tu is a good idea as no one seems to kill it anymore.

3 hours ago, Liinxy said:

After discussing your feedback on the availability of Evolved Stones and the new Soul path with the development team, we agree adjustments need to be made. However, we need to ensure any changes we make are done carefully and with a close eye toward ensuring we don’t overly impact the economy.

We look forward to your feedback regarding these and potential future Evolved Stone acquisition methods.

.... .... .... "ensuring we don't overly impact the economy".... .... .... You guys SCREWED the economy BIG TIME when you came out with the new souls. THAT'S what EVERYONE has been BITCHING about. Evolved stones and sacred oil were already expensive before the new souls. NOW the PRICES HAVE LITERALLY DOUBLED, WE NEED YOU TO "overly impact the economy".

Sorry for the tone of my comment.... But as it stands the crafting of Sacred oil is already controlled by the drop rate for demon spirit stone and the costs of Elysian orbs... making radical changes to the drop rates and locations for evolved stones won't affect the economy adversely, at least not to the extent that the new souls have. If you still are afraid of doing anything radical then i would recommend dropping the required amount of evolved stones to 10 and upping the amount of Elysian orbs to 25 before implementing the drastic changes that we need.

In any case the NA community wants one of two things, either it has a REASONABLE chance to drop from them doing their daily's (at least 20% on average per dungeon) or somewhere they can farm it with a 100% drop rate that's not only at certain times.

10 minutes ago, XO said:

You guys they said it's a start not that this will be our only option. If it was 100% reliable basin would also get destroyed for peach farming x: But Du Tu is a good idea as no one seems to kill it anymore.

No point in trying to speak positivity in this situation since you'll just be marked as a white knight if you're not angry like them.

Community complains, ncwest attempting to get what they asked for, they complain that it's not good enough even though they're working hard to get things changed for JUST our region.

@Daithi Reliable: consistently good in quality or performance; able to be trusted.

Doesn't mean it has to be 100% drop rate for it to be reliable. As long as it's consistent then it's deemed reliable.

7 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

No point in trying to speak positivity in this situation since you'll just be marked as a white knight if you're not angry like them.

Community complains, ncwest attempting to get what they asked for, they complain that it's not good enough even though they're working hard to get things changed for JUST our region.

Lol sorry but I don't need a horde of validation from strangers on the internet to form my own opinion. To me this is a postivie situation, I mean it makes me weary about what will happen to basin so I think Im going to spend alot of time farming mats I need before the update but otherwise thank god it's not ssp locked.

3 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

i agree that they are putting in the effort, despite what everyone seems to think lately (even the guys from BnS academy) NCSoft has put in a tremendous effort compared to most mmorpg's.... However, they seem to take forever to get the hole picture, like how they didn't fix the gem transfer rates the first time around. Now they are concerned about affecting the economy, the economy needs to be affected that why we are upset.

2 minutes ago, XO said:

Lol sorry but I don't need a horde of validation from strangers on the internet to form my own opinion.

Yeah I know but it does becoming annoying after a bit. Speaking from experience at least.

@RagingPhenix You do understand that it's not just a simple thing for them, right? They have to go and discuss these things with the KR devs to get anything worked out. They have to spend time convincing them that our region needs/wants this change.

It's not as simple as sending an email to the KR devs asking for xyz change then waiting for a response. That's why it's taking them a while to get things done.

20 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Yeah I know but it does becoming annoying after a bit. Speaking from experience at least.

@RagingPhenix You do understand that it's not just a simple thing for them, right? They have to go and discuss these things with the KR devs to get anything worked out. They have to spend time convincing them that our region needs/wants this change.

It's not as simple as sending an email to the KR devs asking for xyz change then waiting for a response. That's why it's taking them a while to get things done.

.... Wait what ? Why the hell are they asking KR their opinion they know shit about the situation here. No wonder all we have been getting is freaking RNG. Who is the idiot that didn't give NA it's own devs ?

22 minutes ago, RagingPhenix said:

.... Wait what ? Why the hell are they asking KR their opinion they know shit about the situation here. No wonder all we have been getting is freaking RNG. Who is the idiot that didn't give NA it's own devs ?

I'm pretty sure NA/EU didn't buy the complete rights to the game they only publish it in our region. Which means they can only do so much as zuzu has said, even contacting in KR is probably difficult because of time zones. Also NCWest admitted they were side tracked by the release of MxM which is why it probably took even longer to communicate. As well you have to realize that in KR they aren't focused on evo stones anymore (I don't think) so it probably makes it even more tricky.

@Zuzu I guess, but if you bite your tongue every time because of these people eventually you're not going to have a tongue.

53 minutes ago, RagingPhenix said:

NCwest = Publisher, not the actual devs.

KR NCsoft = Devs, the people who have/know the coding of the game, the real owners, etc etc.

NCwest has literally no rights to modify the game unless they ask KR Devs AND get the approval; even after the approval they have to wait for the KR Devs to send the code so they can apply it to the game. This is how it works when a company agrees to publish a game. They have conditions and terms they have to follow. I'm guessing NCwest at most has the power to control the Cash Shop but even then I believe it's heavily influenced on KR Devs in the end.

This is the bit of info not everyone knows about which sparks rage and anger amongst the community. Everyone thinks NCwest has the control on any and all things about Blade and Soul so the first thing people want to do is bite off the heads of NCwest staff for patches and changes that come to the game when it's not even NCwest's fault. KR Devs most likely do not follow our region that closely(being in-game observing the economy for example) to determine what should be brought over. Look at the Gem cost patch for example, that was literally just a copy and paste thing they did from their own version. The prices to KR players is doable but not to us but the KR Devs didn't know until NCwest had to request for a change.

It's all a process and that will take time. As of right now they're attempting to work on getting us more ways to get Evolved Stones and this is one of the changes. But already people are biting off heads when the change hasn't even arrived yet to determine whether we got tricked or not.

Also in some cases the western publish have to pay the eastern developers for each patch; like it was some kind of expansion...

But I think this is not the case with BnS, which makes things a bit easier for NA conversions... they just need to communicate more with the KR developers.

Please if you are going to use Basin as farm zone use the same method as the "Void Stones" using the mobs instead of the boss otherwise everyone is going to be afk just waiting for the boss and that will help with farming experience and peaches as well for people that really needs to update their gear.

9 hours ago, Liinxy said:

[...] However, we need to ensure any changes we make are done carefully and with a close eye toward ensuring we don’t overly impact the economy. [...]

You say this, yet you fill the in-game Micro-Transaction shop with stuff which causes huge impact to the in-game economy all the time. Your words are self-defeating.

well read the comments just out of curiosity and all im seeing is rage rage its NCKRs fault and rage some more i mean cmon guys would u rather they didnt have any other possible ways like as it stands? its a BUSINESS and they still have to make a profit off of the game are any of u raging even aware of what that entails? do u know how much these people have to make to make a living? no! either way u look at it even if its F2P its still a business regardless so quit your whining and moaning and be happy that theyre doing anything for us at all! oh and SHUT UP WITH YOUR QQ! k rant over have a nice day yall can say what u want about this but my opinion will still be strong as ever ;P buh bye

16 hours ago, Jonathongs said:

Are you going to change the CB bosses' HP back to when it was during the peach fruit event? Currently, the boss hp is around 25m (I think, at least for Aomak), and that would mean very little people would be doing enough damage to get kill participation on chests. Will you change the boss HP so more people can get credit, and will it be just as easy as getting a special chest in the previous basin event as it is to get a box with evolved stones in them?

The hits required is extremely low for credits and currently there isnt a special chest in basin. I assume they will put in it regular chest and dont add a special chest. similar to BBBB.

23 hours ago, Kurumi Shiro said:

Can we get places when player must farm not be afk?

Actually we can just say: Afk fiesta lets begin!

Why should that be a problem? The bosses spawn every 43 minutes, it's not like others need to trigger the boss while others can leech.

Archived