Evolved Stone Availability

Liinxy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Jem said:

I do not understand how hard it is it for them to make it 100% drop.

They don't even realize how much evolve stones you need from start to finish.

PLUS there are literally hundreds and hundreds of people playing this game. Putting in 100% drop rate on evolved stones wont even put that much of a dent in the economy cuz EVERYONE needs them. And these same people have ALTS that may want to upgrade their soul on their alts so of course, you'll even need more evolved stones. Don't understand why they don't just put evolved stone bundle for Mushin floors 16-20, making floor 20 have a higher chance to drop 10 evolved stone bundle of some kind, kind of like how they did with Naksun.

I'd rather farm him than some shitty ass basin boss that barely anyone even does anymore. 

They want you to buy gold. They use gold sellers and gold farmers as leverage to inflate prices of goods. If anything, you should be blaming the idiots who are buying gold. Then again, you can't fix stupidity.

On 12/7/2017 at 0:46 PM, Liinxy said:

After discussing your feedback on the availability of Evolved Stones and the new Soul path with the development team, we agree adjustments need to be made. However, we need to ensure any changes we make are done carefully and with a close eye toward ensuring we don’t overly impact the economy.

For that reason these first changes will be a little conservative, but on July 26 you’ll be able to start earning them from dropped chests via kill participation on the following bosses:

• Celestial Basin Bosses
  • Du Tu and Tropical Griffin during Peak Time (20:00 – 21:00 Server Time)

Adding Evolved Stones to these locations is a first step and will create a reliable source of the item through current and accessible content. We’re still evaluating and discussing additional methods of acquisition, transmutation, and upgrade costs and will provide further details and updates as we have them.

We look forward to your feedback regarding these and potential future Evolved Stone acquisition methods.

Hello Greetings, I would like to suggest that you guys need to re-check SSP Battle Bosses and Perhaps Capture Captains as well because ever since the last changed from yesterday maintenance now SSP is horribly crowded and not all of us have High End Gear since it's not so easy to get, so before this changes almost everyone if not everyone would be able to access to SSP and have drop from everything now after last changes too many people and it's so hard to get credit for Battle Boss which is a way for us to get Evolved Stones, it's ridiculous nowadays, please you you kindly look into it and have a look for all of us with not 1200AP, thanks in advance.

PD: Not sure if this is the right topic for what i'm posting, im sorry for that.

and now they change the "cost" of  the oil......      now it fonna cost more.  they  actually  dont check the market.. 

like usually  they thing only about  money... 

Gold x 15

Demon Spirit Stone x 1

Evolved Stone x 10    12g x 10 = 120g

Silverfrost Transformation Stone x 10  15gx10= 150g

Soulstone Crystal x 45  5g 

Moonstone Crystal x 10   2.5gx10=25g

Sacred Crystal x 45  0.45x45=20g

Elysian Crystal x 10     9.90x10= 100g

===  435g    minimum   

now its cost  460g.... 

u just  divide the cost to more materials ...  

2 hours ago, MorganClaus said:

and now they change the "cost" of  the oil......      now it fonna cost more.  they  actually  dont check the market.. 

Gold x 15

Demon Spirit Stone x 1

===  435g    minimum   

now its cost  460g.... 

I actually ran these numbers myself a few hours ago and while you're right that if you bought these mats directly from the market it's about the same price as before. However you're wrong about it being more expensive. Look closely at what mats you can use now. They're the crystal version of the mats. In other words they're easy to farm by comparison which was the entire point of the switch that they highlighted in the stream if you bothered to watch it. I quickly ran over my chars and gathered my ss crystal and sacred crystals from random dgs on my alts and gathered over 1000 ss crystal and 500 sacred crystal for the 22 more oils I need for true soul which finished my ss and got over halfway on the sacred crystal. I have no doubt I'll be able to farm the rest easily. Also ely crystals aren't the hardest things to get whereas orbs were no easy task. One of the biggest factors now is going to become SFTS which were doubled or in other words the prices of tradeable moonstones and soulstones which will be used heavily in that craft. Remember that ss are heavily used in the empy charm craft, but with a pvp event coming along now we might actually see a decrease in soulstone prices.

We'll have to wait to actually see how the market responds, but the underlying point of the change was to make the mats more farmable than before.

9 hours ago, Malign said:

I actually ran these numbers myself a few hours ago and while you're right that if you bought these mats directly from the market it's about the same price as before. However you're wrong about it being more expensive. Look closely at what mats you can use now. They're the crystal version of the mats. In other words they're easy to farm by comparison which was the entire point of the switch that they highlighted in the stream if you bothered to watch it. I quickly ran over my chars and gathered my ss crystal and sacred crystals from random dgs on my alts and gathered over 1000 ss crystal and 500 sacred crystal for the 22 more oils I need for true soul which finished my ss and got over halfway on the sacred crystal. I have no doubt I'll be able to farm the rest easily. Also ely crystals aren't the hardest things to get whereas orbs were no easy task. One of the biggest factors now is going to become SFTS which were doubled or in other words the prices of tradeable moonstones and soulstones which will be used heavily in that craft. Remember that ss are heavily used in the empy charm craft, but with a pvp event coming along now we might actually see a decrease in soulstone prices.

We'll have to wait to actually see how the market responds, but the underlying point of the change was to make the mats more farmable than before.

you think its ok to  run 1 same  dandeon 1k time  obly for 1-2 crystals ?  or  run eith 50 alts....       this is not answer to higtly material cost.      they bring here  a Korean costs.  with eu  frop rate. 

in core  you have 50=10g  from 1 quest  here  3g.   but  prices   same. 

It would all be so good, people would not leave this game  and they would not merge the servers. The problem is that the nc as usual does not know how to prediugate the future. They do not understand that it is better to have a large market size and little earn  from each player then have a small with 10% playesrs who spent 10k money every moth and earn a profit lower than from the first situation.  ( what nc will do if this playesr will  leave also ?  )  

perfect example. 

Russian lineage2.     before  p2w  were around 22 servers    1 year after  p2w   only 5      70k online players reduced to 20k   and now they around 9-10k.        1 of the better games  destroyed only because of greed

It hurts to see how this company destroys its projects

Taking the prices from the day these news were released, they crafting costs would've been 50g cheaper. Also, it is was easier to grind than 25 evolved stones. Definitely better than before.

You even calculated that it costs 25g less and state that it's more..

And sorry, but I think a company with professionals is better in making decisions than most random flamers on some forums. Those decisions just don't always have to be the ones that make us happy ;)

8 hours ago, MorganClaus said:

you think its ok to  run 1 same  dandeon 1k time  obly for 1-2 crystals ?  or  run eith 50 alts....       this is not answer to higtly material cost.      they bring here  a Korean costs.  with eu  frop rate. 

in core  you have 50=10g  from 1 quest  here  3g.   but  prices   same. 

It would all be so good, people would not leave this game  and they would not merge the servers. The problem is that the nc as usual does not know how to prediugate the future. They do not understand that it is better to have a large market size and little earn  from each player then have a small with 10% playesrs who spent 10k money every moth and earn a profit lower than from the first situation.  ( what nc will do if this playesr will  leave also ?  )  

perfect example. 

Russian lineage2.     before  p2w  were around 22 servers    1 year after  p2w   only 5      70k online players reduced to 20k   and now they around 9-10k.        1 of the better games  destroyed only because of greed

It hurts to see how this company destroys its projects

I don't understand what you're getting at. They lowered the material causing a bottleneck (the evolved stones) and put mats that you get just from running your dailies in its place. You get these mats just for playing the game without doing any of the extra content. The more expensive mats (the ely crystals and MS crystals) require far less per craft. Also keep in mind that a high level soul is end game content meant to take a long time to obtain. My character was created during the head start and I've been playing since release and I've only obtained the crit soul rather recently. I still have ways to go til I'm able to go true soul. Not even my entire BT raid has crit soul. Save up over time and eventually you'll find yourself there. A high end soul is not required for most of the game content.

Your comment on a smaller base paying a larger portion into the game is more of an opinion. If the model that you preferred was indeed superior everyone would use it. MMOs require a large amount of money to update and maintain. Also I don't think you understand what P2W is. Aside from the fact that this game actually requires a level of skill to complete the dungeons, even if you pay a massive amount into the game you won't pull so far ahead that other people literally can't compete (with the major exception being 6v6). The major discrepancy in damage atm comes from the Raven weapon upgrade along with the elemental accessories from the BT raid. Having these items will up your dmg output way past whatever you could hope to get from a soul. These are also not that hard for a F2P player to obtain if they devote themselves to getting it. It does take time and hard work, but it is more than feasible. The main reason why BnS has so many servers that needed to be merged was cause the launch had massive queues, but like all games once the initial hype wears down things balance out. Once server transfers were introduced a lot of people transferred out of the less populated servers into the more populated servers. Getting things like raids together or creating more clans on these low population servers is more difficult so they merged them as a result. Even after the initial merge, people still transferred to the more populated groups. Thus, they merged them again. I'm not going to deny that the game population could and is likely on a decline. However, I don't think it's quite on the scale you're suggesting.

The patch notes said making oils would be cheaper  because it takes less evolved stone.  while this is true they have added other ingredients. which is more expensive than it was before.  I dont understand the reasoning behind holding back the evolved stones.. the GM have their heads up their god damned ass.. and its really beginning to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ me the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off..  make the evolved stones more readily available, you are loosing customers daily.. 

NC's management of their games for the NA region is atrocious.

I'm honestly surprised no one's been fired over gross ineptitude and the falling revenues as of yet - honestly, either there's a lot of ass kissing going on in their company (so useless people keep their jobs), or Korea simply doesn't care about their NA branch. I've been playing Aion since 2010, in that time, I've also been following what's going on with NCW - aside from their one "restructure" where many low level staff got fired (including one for alleged misuse of a stapler "RIP Trine" lol), none of their upper management have ever been held accountable for incompetence.

If I was a shareholder I'd be pretty pissed off that their games are all run into the ground again and again. Aion is such an example, being one of the most hyped up games of the year with tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of initial subscribers - to become a dead game in less than 2. Something tells me the F2P model wouldn't make nearly as much as the sub considering population disparities.

Maybe we should all write letters to NCKorea to complain about the incompetent management of the NA branch, get some people replaced, shake things up, who knows, some good might come of it. I frankly don't buy the excuse that "Korea controls everything", if HQ does truly control everything, then there would be no need to have a full subsidiary with complete structure in NA. It seems more of an excuse for people to sit around and do nothing while blaming a nameless face which is Korea. The only contact we have with NC is through the NCW team, Korea is and will likely remain faceless to us. Yet all I ever see is NCW blaming Korea for what they are allowed or not allowed to do, for what they can or can not say. That's simply absurd and patently ridiculous.

Yes while this update for the oils is fine if you farm all the mats. Which makes it cheaper. Being halted at the evolve stones STILL doesn't solve our problem. And toying with us with the drop rate isn't any better. For the love of god just increase the drop rate or make it a a more common material to get like the moonstone crystals and other mats we need to upgrade stuff. Otherwise a lot of people aren't going to get anywhere progressing.

Killing a boss 50 times since this update at Celestial Basin has giving me only 4 evolved stones. This is not farming in any way shape or form. It depressing and rather annoying that for something I have to wait 40mins to kill doesn't guarantee me even 1 stone but a chance... a chance you made so low that people don't even bother to kill the boss anymore cuz they know they wasting there time just to get a green exp charm and a fortune healing item. Really rewarding....

Celestial Basin has so much potential.. why not give all the mobs a chance drop.. like the void crystals that would drop.. every mob has that chance.. not just the bosses.. so now its not just the evolved stone we need its more of the other materials and since they offer all of these other materials in th cash shop.. their reasoning is we will pay more real money or use up the hongmoon coins we get for free. It has gone past the point of reality. I refuse to spend another dime until they fix this whole cash shop mess. Remove the daily deals.. up the drop rate for raw mats we all need and increase the drop rate of evolved stones in Celestial Basin off normal mobs.. and basically stop raping your customers. 

Since this game is being served on American soil we have more stringent consumer laws than Korea.. just reporting to the various consumer agencies.. complaints might be enough for investors to take notice of how bad this branch is doing.

I found this, June of 2017: http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnews/ci_31044296/panel-leaning-toward-umbrella-approach-online-gaming-oversight 

Another one, August 2017: https://www.onlinepokerreport.com/26193/ma-commission-report-dfs-online-gambing/

Seems there is interest in setting up oversight into this multi billion dollar industry.. There is no regulation or oversight currently.

On 8/11/2017 at 10:22 PM, MorganClaus said:

Gold x 15

Demon Spirit Stone x 1

===  435g    minimum   

now its cost  460g.... 

Gold x 15 = do all deungons. you can get 45-80 gold if you do all deungons.

Demon Spirit Stone x 1 = daily dash. (collected 4 from that)

Evolved Stone x 10    12g x 10 = 120g = depends on your faction : hwang po and yeomchul in soulstone plains for cerulean order. for crimson legion i forgot it.(collected 7 from that)

Silverfrost Transformation Stone x 10  15gx10= 150g = contract with soul wardens. (didn't do that yet)

Soulstone Crystal x 45  5g  = farm soulstone plains faction quest. (now i have 183 soulstones without spending gold)

Moonstone Crystal x 10   2.5gx10=25g = farm naksun. ( collected 100 moonstones from that) 

Sacred Crystal x 45  0.45x45=20g = silverfrost montains heroic quests. (collected 100 from my method)

Elysian Crystal x 10     9.90x10= 100g = daily challenge..

stop complaining. there is no need to spend 406 gold on that.

This is how its going to work for me.. the only coins I spend are the free hongmoon coins I get from reward chests or off daily dash. I spend every month to keep my membership.. but all other spending ends today. If there is enough of us, investors will take notice, and ask why are profits dropping.  The cash store has been a huge success, their keeping certain materials from us because for many its easy to click on *buy more Ncoin*. Except, Im not buying into it. I say to NC bump the rates or kiss my a##

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived