Evolved Stone Availability

Liinxy

Okay everyone is so obsessed with Evolved stones drop and for sacred oil which makes complete sense and you need it.

But while we're addressing every single issue in the game, why are we forgetting about RADIANT ENERGY  ? 

It drops from Den and Lair and it's only about 1 in 100 runs so what's this ?

While the transmutation of gem costs about 60 radiant rings, so we wait for 1 whole year to transmute one gem ?

Radiant Ring is completely useless if you can't farm Radiant energy, what about it huh ? 

Y'all are a company and what's this policy ? 

Players address issues and as a company you're not supposed to change every single shit every month, well during the current patche many things has been realized and what's needed to be done is being considered .

But making every thing impossible in the name of slow progression is complete bullshit.

We need places and increases drop rates for Radiant Energy as well and what's the point of making "Not 100%" drop rate of evolved stone when each boss spawns every 40 minute. 

We're here to play a game which we like not farm 24/7 for 2 evolved stones which also seems very unlikely.

Please it's a request from every single player, don't make the progression impossible after every single new patch.

Well if this goes On, NC west is gonna go down except for whales and this will happen as many of my friends have already quit and their friends have too and it's a chain.

Please , it's a request cuz we love the game and we're addressing  the problems in good hopes of getting it fixed or buffed. 

Thank you.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, bladOsprey22 said:

Okay everyone is so obsessed with Evolved stones drop and for sacred oil which makes complete sense and you need it.

But while we're addressing every single issue in the game, why are we forgetting about RADIANT ENERGY  ? 

While the transmutation of gem costs about 60 radiant rings, so we wait for 1 whole year to transmute one gem ?

[...]

It seems like you didn't understand the business model of this game. They want to motivate you to buy and pay for lotus chests.

45 minutes ago, bladOsprey22 said:

Well if this goes On, NC west is gonna go down except for whales and this will happen ...

And this is the exact sentence which drags every constructive criticism into complete ridiculousness. I played MMORPGs for 10 years now, and NEVER has this come true. Some games were told to die in "a few months" and lived even 5 or more years since then. You don't have numbers, you don't have statistics, and hell, you most likely don't have any knowledge about the finances of a game or its business.

@Leyren Big words of criticism from someone who says he has played MMO's for 10 years , I come from LOL, Aion which ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed me when it went p2w after 4 years of gameplay, WoW and I still play Dota and CS and yeah they're not MMO but it's not that I'm writing my opinions without experience and neither CS and Dota about p2w but I know the market and how it works and the economy ( I'm stating this because you'd use the half-assed information to strong arm me with the next reply )

What are you expecting ? To attach statistics ? Numbers ? Hell, none of us have that and yes I'm saying people quit because I've seen people quit and yeah that's true, ask the majority and yes people play cuz they have spent too much time and they might most probably be playing only BnS and after all the progress they are willing to accept the rather SLOWER progression than to quit.

You want number ? I can give them to you if you want which is the lower population of servers and you can realize it while logging in and finding matches with randoms and I said 'Gonna go down' which implies it's gonna lose population didn't say it's gonna die and you talk about criticism and I didn't say  it's gonna die because I know I'm gonna play BnS even though they won't fix it cuz I've spent alot of time and I have alot of spare time and I'm willing to make efforts and so are many people and you're using that one line to tell me that my whole statement is freakin orthodox ? Well you don't have any idea about what this topic is about. 

Haha I could go on all day busting your ass with every word you've used , Finances ? game ? Business ? 
Educate me then if I don't know and before that tell me how you think I'm oblivious to this shit.

You guys are celebrating too early. As many mentioned by now, not 100% chance means it's probably as bad as now. Like 1 evolved stone from 30 chests or something in that direction. Keep in mind you will need to wait 40 minutes for each chest.

Let's see how the rates turn out to be. I don't think they are going to add something that really makes upgrading your soul possible. I hope they know, that with how it stands now upgrading the soul is something not a single "not-whale" player is even considering. The fact that it's upgradeable is useless to 80% of the playerbase (assuming most people that are still playing are not stuck at endgame for half a year)

What I think is really funny though is that the meme I posted a few days ago didn't turn out to be very accurate.

4giFG3b.png

I wonder if ncwest looked at it. Bet they didn't.

On 12-7-2017 at 7:58 PM, Walex said:

Hey,

How about moving "Du Tu and Tropical Griffin during Peak Time" to an earlier hour?

The point is that for us, EU players, it's really late (at least from my point of view).

I mean the (first) Grand Harvest Square begins at 8 PM CEST, Beluga frenzy at 9 PM and Du Tu at 10 PM. I know that many people keep playing during that time, but some don't, and I'm one of these. I keep missing all of these because I'm sleeping. Anything to make them earlier?

I agree, this is important 

Hereby  @Liinxythis is important

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:30 PM, Kuroine said:

Why you cant Put evolved Stones to hard mode dangeons? There will be some extra for player and everyone will be happy. Even one from daily or for killing boss. Everyone  going atm normal mode bcs there is no sens to go hard but with even one from daily quest can change everything.

You dont need to nerf anything for soul Just give players place to farm evo stones

I actually made a suggestion post about HM. This would be a start to get people to do it more often. Or motivated at least in my opinion

On 13.7.2017 at 8:04 PM, bladOsprey22 said:

@Leyren Big words of criticism from someone who says he has played MMO's for 10 years , I come from LOL, Aion which ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed me when it went p2w after 4 years of gameplay, WoW and I still play Dota and CS and yeah they're not MMO but it's not that I'm writing my opinions without experience and neither CS and Dota about p2w but I know the market and how it works and the economy ( I'm stating this because you'd use the half-assed information to strong arm me with the next reply )

What are you expecting ? To attach statistics ? Numbers ? Hell, none of us have that and yes I'm saying people quit because I've seen people quit and yeah that's true, ask the majority and yes people play cuz they have spent too much time and they might most probably be playing only BnS and after all the progress they are willing to accept the rather SLOWER progression than to quit.

You want number ? I can give them to you if you want which is the lower population of servers and you can realize it while logging in and finding matches with randoms and I said 'Gonna go down' which implies it's gonna lose population didn't say it's gonna die and you talk about criticism and I didn't say  it's gonna die because I know I'm gonna play BnS even though they won't fix it cuz I've spent alot of time and I have alot of spare time and I'm willing to make efforts and so are many people and you're using that one line to tell me that my whole statement is freakin orthodox ? Well you don't have any idea about what this topic is about. 

Haha I could go on all day busting your ass with every word you've used , Finances ? game ? Business ? 
Educate me then if I don't know and before that tell me how you think I'm oblivious to this shit.

Phew, and now take a deep breath.

Well.. You have seen people quit, yes. So what? This is one of the most subjective things you can have, since it highly depends on what type of people you play with. For my part, I don't know anyone who quit the last few weeks, but I'm still not stating that "nobody quits", since that would be as false as assuming that "a lot" or "everyone" is quitting, just by interpreting our own experiences.

Lower population would also be subjective, unless you really have a source for server populations. I don't see much difference between today and a year ago in terms of random party search, and I run every day with multiple chars.

The only thing I tried to say is that people giving contructive criticism should stick to exactly that, instead of trying to enforce it with subjective prognoses like "Feature X will kill the game in Y months!" - "You have to change this immediately, or EVERYONE will quit!!!1!!!1". I think you know what I mean. This often drags down even really good arguments.

This was no offense against you, it just kind of destroyed the feeling of your argumentation.

Basically just to shut up community, they say we add some drop chance of evolved stones(with very low chance of drop). That comment on 'we dont wanna impact economy' well they meant 'we dont wanna loose buyers of our rng boxes' :D We can see the truth Ncsoft, you cant fool us :D

You should make it a 100 % drop chance like seriously: In order to max your soul you need 4700+ evolved stones.... Thats just ridiculous, it's like telling people go back home you're never gonna max your soul (wich is a huge DPS boost), and oils are even worst. Honestly you're going to get a HUGE HUGE player loss if you don't do anything about this.

There so much new players these days, you're going to lose ALOT of them, especially when they get to the point where they'll need that DPS boost so badly. I'm not saying you should make Evolved stones dirt cheap, but they need to be affordable by most average players wich spend an average amount of time playing this game

PS: This was my own personnal opinion about EVOLVED STONES AVAILABILITY

On 7/13/2017 at 9:52 AM, bladOsprey22 said:

Radiant Ring is completely useless if you can't farm Radiant energy, what about it huh ? 

Y'all are a company and what's this policy ? 

Players address issues and as a company you're not supposed to change every single shit every month, well during the current patche many things has been realized and what's needed to be done is being considered .

But making every thing impossible in the name of slow progression is complete bullshit.

We need places and increases drop rates for Radiant Energy as well and what's the point of making "Not 100%" drop rate of evolved stone when each boss spawns every 40 minute. 

We're here to play a game which we like not farm 24/7 for 2 evolved stones which also seems very unlikely.

Please it's a request from every single player, don't make the progression impossible after every single new patch.

Well if this goes On, NC west is gonna go down except for whales and this will happen as many of my friends have already quit and their friends have too and it's a chain.

Please , it's a request cuz we love the game and we're addressing  the problems in good hopes of getting it fixed or buffed. 

Thank you.

Radiant energy is less of a problem compared to evolved stone. right now, it costs about 10-11g for a radiant energy. So, to transmute a gem, let's say you need 60 of them, so it will be only 600-660g. 1 gem is only 1.5-2 oils cost, which is nothing. Plus, they lower the mail cost that people only need to transmute 6 gems once in a life time, which is about 9-12 oils. These amount of oils can't even get you from stage 10 HM soul to awaken Soul (which needs 14 oils).

Also, as time goes by, events usually give out good gems. So, you don't really need to hurry to get the gems (only 40-50 AP in total?) However, the new souls bonus stats are way more important than those little AP boost from gems. (That's how people can do over 400k dps with buffs.) Plus, to get top souls, you can go and look at the upgrade path and calculate how many oils you need in total. We are talking about more than a hundred oils here.

Bringing Basin back to life would be good.. its pretty sad that such a cool zone is so dead.. however I think the evolved and moonstones should not just be a boss loot drop.. but chance drop from every mob - monster in the zone.

On 7/12/2017 at 10:12 AM, JCalculator said:

No it wont matter. There's not a special pouch, just the normal pouch which can be easily obtainable with decent gear even among whales. However, if it's through a special pouch they better increase dat hp again cuz it's going to be basin madness once more ;)

On 7/17/2017 at 9:22 AM, FrozenB said:

Radiant energy is less of a problem compared to evolved stone. right now, it costs about 10-11g for a radiant energy. So, to transmute a gem, let's say you need 60 of them, so it will be only 600-660g. 1 gem is only 1.5-2 oils cost, which is nothing. Plus, they lower the mail cost that people only need to transmute 6 gems once in a life time, which is about 9-12 oils. These amount of oils can't even get you from stage 10 HM soul to awaken Soul (which needs 14 oils).

Also, as time goes by, events usually give out good gems. So, you don't really need to hurry to get the gems (only 40-50 AP in total?) However, the new souls bonus stats are way more important than those little AP boost from gems. (That's how people can do over 400k dps with buffs.) Plus, to get top souls, you can go and look at the upgrade path and calculate how many oils you need in total. We are talking about more than a hundred oils here.

For those of us that have been here for a year or less.. these gem thingies are just as important.. stupidly impossible to get what we need to progress, without a platinum credit card.. compensation for this huge screwoff.. and others like the Radiant Energy's.. should be in the offering.  Honestly a gift bag.. 50 oils & 200 Radiant Energy's, once to the account, one character can claim the gift bag. cant sell the items.

I would really suggest making MSP drop evolved stones. The game would be more newbie friendly like end game gear players would help newbies more. Newbies would be able to get legendary soulshields more easily. More newbies would stay with the game.

On 12.7.2017 at 6:46 PM, Liinxy said:

we don’t overly impact the economy.

You already did that with your CashEvents (Treasure & the current Boxes).

Im happy your actually trying to make progressing in this game more comfortable, however there are so many things which makes it pretty frustrating, at least for my guild (and me). 

We got this big issue that we need so much money (gold) but nearly no materials. While we're able to get all the materials we need in not just a week it takes us 3~4 Weeks to do the actual upgrade due to the massive amount of gold we need. Its not like the amount of time overall is too much but it doesn't feel right standing around bored thinking "how to make moeny". I rather run the same dungeon 500 times to get all materials I need than running the same dungeon 500 times to have all the gold I need (while I had all materials after the first 20)

(The 2 biggest issues we see are them flawless stone things & evolved stones, which are both only obtainable through spending a lot of gold)

On 12/7/2017 at 6:46 PM, Liinxy said:

After discussing your feedback on the availability of Evolved Stones and the new Soul path with the development team, we agree adjustments need to be made. However, we need to ensure any changes we make are done carefully and with a close eye toward ensuring we don’t overly impact the economy.

For that reason these first changes will be a little conservative, but on July 26 you’ll be able to start earning them from dropped chests via kill participation on the following bosses:

• Celestial Basin Bosses
  • Du Tu and Tropical Griffin during Peak Time (20:00 – 21:00 Server Time)

Adding Evolved Stones to these locations is a first step and will create a reliable source of the item through current and accessible content. We’re still evaluating and discussing additional methods of acquisition, transmutation, and upgrade costs and will provide further details and updates as we have them.

We look forward to your feedback regarding these and potential future Evolved Stone acquisition methods.

At this point.... If the drop rate is so low I'd just suggest you to add % drop rate for evolved stones also from Daily Challange Reward chests we get from daily challange, from Treasure pouches that give us moonstones, sacred crystals and other things, from Lucent Promises Treasure Chests, from Hidden Promises Treasure Chests and from Dawn of Khanda Vihar chests too. Consider my suggestion pls, I think it's not too bad.

Please I want ask why when taikhan skin / forging orb / xanos disc and exp charm can be buy from celestial vendor why isn't here SACRED OIL? Why here isn't? For +/- same price like forging orb? We have Sacred oil in each event for price which is almost same like forging orb but they aren't in celestial vendor? Of course untrade like other items. This is best solution and most smart and best for all I think.

Could any from NCSOFT team answer this? I don't want some stupid answer from community but any good answer from NCSOFT...I just want know why there isn't possible buy oil.

And yes they could give vendor also radiant energy.

This is my solution for players which want play this game and farm.

5 hours ago, EveTheFox said:

However, we need to ensure any changes we make are done carefully and with a close eye toward ensuring we don’t overly impact the economy.

BTW they can each time place into market infinity enough of resource like STS or Sacred oil and push price where they want...down when they give on market many STS for low price or grow when they buy many items so they don't need talk about some stupid impact on economy. NCSOFT like admins have infinite resources in golds and in items.

Aha, great, and little question what do I care of your stones if you gonna need "demon stones" from cold storage, I get 17 in 5 moth. For higher upgrade you need 25 so increasing won't gonna help feed everyone, and at final stage you will be more unhappy than now.

On 7/12/2017 at 0:46 PM, Liinxy said:

After discussing your feedback on the availability of Evolved Stones and the new Soul path with the development team, we agree adjustments need to be made. However, we need to ensure any changes we make are done carefully and with a close eye toward ensuring we don’t overly impact the economy.

For that reason these first changes will be a little conservative, but on July 26 you’ll be able to start earning them from dropped chests via kill participation on the following bosses:

• Celestial Basin Bosses
  • Du Tu and Tropical Griffin during Peak Time (20:00 – 21:00 Server Time)

Adding Evolved Stones to these locations is a first step and will create a reliable source of the item through current and accessible content. We’re still evaluating and discussing additional methods of acquisition, transmutation, and upgrade costs and will provide further details and updates as we have them.

We look forward to your feedback regarding these and potential future Evolved Stone acquisition methods.

Is there any other update on what's coming on 26th? Current notes on the news section is very dry as to what is going to happen with evolved stones and oils. Mind you this will be a crucial patch that will decide the fate of the game for a lot of people including me (not that I will be leaving the game but will no further invest a single penny on it).

he ment something we could actually farm like f20 should give evolved or elysians x1 for every single run + crit  instead it gives u shiit not even worth farming , farming naksun gives u more then f20 cuz they fked up drop rates as always.

standing afk in cel basin isnt rlly good way to get % of getting evolved  they just want ppl to stay online and farm,  lots of players is quiting game caused by their stupid ideas and greed

Patch notes says low drop chance..... i bet its gonna be as lame as Bay Lee, Plog bosses etc, which is like 1 stone in 100 chests, so its basicly gonna be useless.

But hey, at least they stalled a month with the new souls already, having lots of people buying lots of chests with low chance of oils and i bet they can squeeze in another chest and possibly trove, before we see another "fix" to the horribly lame ways of farming evolved stones.

Archived