About that MxM outfit

Persefone

Still waiting on mine as well.  I put in a ticket this morning and still no one has picked it up.  This is probably one of the worst event distribution systems I have ever seen.  Plus the whole lack of communication on any of NCSoft web sites doesn't help at all. Very frustrating to say the least, and helping me to make up my mind to not give them any money now for Masters.

I'm wondering for the people who didn't get it...were you actually trying to play the game? Did you ever leave a game out of annoyance get blacklisted and never played make up games once you played enough games for the title to go away? Were you only playing 5 games or did you try to win 5 times? Are you sure you did in the right time frame? Like it's very possible they messed up but it's not impossible that some have cheesed it to try to get the suit (NOT accusing, I mean people couldve cheesed AND got the suit this is just weird.)

7 minutes ago, XO said:

I'm wondering for the people who didn't get it...were you actually trying to play the game? Did you ever leave a game out of annoyance get blacklisted and never played make up games once you played enough games for the title to go away? Were you only playing 5 games or did you try to win 5 times? Are you sure you did in the right time frame? Like it's very possible they messed up but it's not impossible that some have cheesed it to try to get the suit (NOT accusing, I mean people couldve cheesed AND got the suit this is just weird.)

I actually played all 5 games without afking or leaving and got the achievement. I'm on Pacific time so it's impossible for me to have completed it too late. I finished it on July 7th before midnight PDT. There wasn't any requirement in the rules or on the news page saying it had to be 5 wins or whether it was against AI or real people. Even this post here says only 5 matches need to be completed:

I don't think it's right to accuse people of this when I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with their backend that makes it look like some people are ineligible.

6 minutes ago, Lucidly said:

I actually played all 5 games without afking or leaving and got the achievement. I'm on Pacific time so it's impossible for me to have completed it too late. I finished it on July 7th before midnight PDT. There wasn't any requirement in the rules or on the news page saying it had to be 5 wins or whether it was against AI or real people. Even this post here says only 5 matches need to be completed:

I don't think it's right to accuse people of this when I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with their backend that makes it look like some people are ineligible.

Dude I'm not accusing anyone of anything lol, like I'm pretty sure that's why I capitalized not so no one would try to say/take what I'm asking/assume that I'm doing that but woops there you go anyways. I'm generally curious if any of those things could've happened kinda like a fine print but than I didn't know it counted against AI I thought you had to face players for sure.

2 hours ago, Lucidly said:

I'm being told I didn't complete enough matches, even with a screenshot attached...

It's funny because a lot of people in my clan were told the same thing that completed it July 7th

• NCSOFT

An update has been posted here regarding the Wilting Flower costume:

I'll be closing the thread since it's a duplicate topic. You're welcome to continue the discussion in the thread above. 

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived