About that MxM outfit

Persefone

I still dont have it yet the rules said in july 12, same with poharan character on MxM.

I have read the rules and all it says its this:   Prize Delivery: Prizes will be granted in-game to the Eligible Player’s Blade & Soul and MXM character accounts on July 12, 2017.

Anyone have an idea when they will deliver the outfits?

Tonight, PDT (probably), and that's all the info we get. For those of you who can't wait, and are somehow more impatient than I am about stuff like this, you could always hold your breath until it DOES show up in your reward box. hehe

Start now! *Holds breath, but is actually faking it.*

:two_hearts:

1 hour ago, UnderJustin said:

This sucks, I thought the costume was only for Jin and Yun and I did nothing of the event, now it turns out that it is also for Gon. They should have said it in the post.

They did say it was for all females when people thought it was yun only but if you missed that part then if you looked in F3 you would have saw that it was available for Gons as well

i dont know if this has something to do buuut

Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Canada, and Mexico and residents of a member state of the European Union, Iceland, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey (for the purposes of this Contest, residents of these countries will be deemed part of the European Union)

me and a loot of people didnt get the outfit and we are from countrys in south america, i read the rules but i though, why is not a physical reward? i done it anyway whit a single ray of hope.

6 minutes ago, Ooneka said:

Greetings!

If you haven't yet received your costume, please contact our support team at 
https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

Unfortunately, I'm unable to answer your question since we are not responsible for distributing the rewards. Any news or update regarding the Wilting Flower outfit will be posted at our official website: , Then i guess this GM straight up lied to me then.

2 minutes ago, Arkdain said:

7/13 yet no outfit and support team cant help you....hyper mega fail¿? again

I haven't received mines either and contacted support. They told me I didn't complete it before july 8 but I checked and it was completed on the 7th lol. Sent them a screenshot and waiting for a reply now.

Archived