Unlimited Items in Today's Specials

Liinxy

Its not enough that NCwest gets lots of money from whales, they want it faster in large frantic amounts. I've previously cut back my playing and spending. This last two weeks shows me that NCwest is going beyond favoring the players with the fastest swiping and limitless credit. There is a pattern here and it seems that the same people spot and take advantage of these mistakes every time. There may be a grapevine about this sort of thing, but i bet the root starts in the NCwest office.

Since i can't possibly compete, my further investment in playing this game is over, and all NCwest games will be tainted in my eyes and opinion.

I got a feeling they will not do the obvious thing and just give give everybody the same opportunity to get  hand of xanos and ascendant stones at an unlimited purchase. Instead they will roll back everybody who brought over the intended amount. This will cause an uproar because people will be at a lost of gold and items used to upgrade bracelets.

15 minutes ago, Scarypotter said:

I got a feeling they will not do the obvious thing and just give give everybody the same opportunity to get  hand of xanos and ascendant stones at an unlimited purchase. Instead they will roll back everybody who brought over the intended amount. This will cause an uproar because people will be at a lost of gold and items used to upgrade bracelets.

I  have the feeling it will be waaaay too late to rollback. Besides, mistake or not NCwest can't take back of what's already purchased for the reason NCwest as a seller has allowed unlimited amount of items for the buyer to purchase hence it's not the buyer's fault to take advantage of the unlimited purchase. NCwest should honor this and make sure it won't happen again.

• Liinxy locked and unlocked this topic
  • Liinxy locked this topic
  • Liinxy unpinned this topic

Archived