Forums

f10 really? They don't care...

Hydralisk

So this is just it NC$$$oft? Come on, really? Who ever messed up yesterday, and has been messing up before, needs to have their position at
"NCSoft" terminated immediately. You guys really *cricket*ed up yesterday. You mean to tell me, if i was on yesterday when the shop reset, and if i was a "lucky" little whale, i could've got my bracelet finally? This is insane. I farm Naryu Sanctum, ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, and SEE NOTHING, but there are people who probably haven't even ever run Naryu Sanctum, and they already have their bracelets? Wow, and this business model you guys put up inst supposed to be "pay2win." Don't dare tell me, i could've got it "freely" through f10, either, because not only would it cost ~2,300+ gold at 1:3.0 rates to get the bracelet, i would've had to put it up on the currency exchange, and be forced to wait probably HOURS with all the others, thinking they're about to finally get a "lucky" break, just for you guys to "fix" it. Thank God i didn't, because if i would have, and then got preoccupied while waiting, and didn't get a chance to log back in, i would've have been SCREWED. 2,300+ gold GONE. 

And you guys, you say nothing, no revert, no apology, no compensation, nothing. And those who got "lucky" (whales OF COURSE) get to remain that way, and i get to start my next session of daily Naryu Sanctum runs, already as bad as it is, to do ANYTHING now with the damn server lag.

And this is not even to mention the 6v6 ascendance stones...

Real Great, Fantastic, Amazing, Job you guys are doing. 

i feel you man the game is screwed i feel like quitting ... but just cant because there not any good games out there. still waiting i mean you can go try kritika but its not there yet lack of classes and content and its only obt. this company and game is p2w to the bone  

Wait.... so you are saying spending 2.3k gold is better than spending under 1k to get it out for the NS? You must be joking right? You can even get it for free if you run the dungeon with clannies that dont need it. Seriously guys, are you kidding me?

6 hours ago, NightFer said:

Wait.... so you are saying spending 2.3k gold is better than spending under 1k to get it out for the NS? You must be joking right? You can even get it for free if you run the dungeon with clannies that dont need it. Seriously guys, are you kidding me?

What you're saying is unfortunately not as easy, as you claim. My last bracelet drop went for 2,000 gold. The one before that, went for around ~1,500 gold. I have already asked my clan, they either already have it, hate the dungeon, and dont plan on grinding it out any more, anytime soon, or the people that are willing to go, don't have the bracelet and are fed up with the grind, and are willing to bid thousands of gold if it drops, obviously in a pug i wont get it for cheap either, this, "free" you mention is a fantasy for players in my position, people are tired. Maybe you lucked out and got yours for under 1k gold, but for me, i havent, and when it drops, im seeing it go for 2k+ gold, and for others around me the same, so "spending 2.3k gold" is not as far fetched as you make it out to be...

If that were the case, the hundreds, of "lucky" people, wouldnt have cashed/used currency exchange to do the same.

7 hours ago, NightFer said:

1k? um...even after the xano hands tokens were out, the bid still went above at least 1.5k+. (1 times with 2.1k and the other time was 2.5k). Now, people still bid high because it takes a bit of time to farm up 200 tokens. I would say after 2-3 months later, then people won't bid as high as now. Also, if you notice it in F8, people who already have bracelets don't run hard mode anymore. They just run normal mode for the daily + blackstone fragments. It is because normal mode is retarded easily that there will be no wipe at all even fail mechanics. People just want to fly through the dungeons. So, it is a bit harder to farm up the tokens too.

Maybe you have nice clannies, but my clannies want at least 600+ golds even though they already have the bracelet. (Yes, they bidded quite high when they got the bracelet). So, everyone has different situation.

Also, it is not the first time they screw up the items in HM store. However, this time they just remain silence about it. To be honest, I was not online during that unlimited sales with the xano hand tokens. If I were there, I would at least about most of them with my available HM coins. It sucks that they changed to limited sales after I got online. Also, if people didn't post anything on forum, I would have never know about this issue at all.

It's complete BS that they're taking the bracelet away now. I would carry thousands of gold in sanctum and still get outbid. I've seen about 8 or so bracelet drops and have never been able to win the bids. Low and behold finally I could complete my hands and get the bracelet and max it out.

Ran sanctum all week and passed on more drops to let people get them at a more reasonable rate.

Now NC is going to revert my purchase and who knows what mats they will return. If they give me HM coins they will be useless. The exchange rate for gold is going to be insane once people get their refunds. Now with zero gold because I started working on pushing my alt instead of carrying around thousands of gold I will have to farm forever just to be able to make a competitive bid and gear back up to where I was.

I don't think it's fair that we get punished for taking advantage of something that was in their store. We're not buying gold from 3rd party sites we're just taking advantage of what looked like a legitimate offer which really in all honesty cost about the same price as bidding in the dungeons I've ran.

For the OP they took my bracelet Saturday morning. 15 runs later I had my bracelet again.  But now I have no respect for NCSoft store because I can get screwed at anytime. Converting your hard earned gold to shop for something they take away really sucks.

Screwing people that bought hands did nothing but annoy us for no reason just run sanctum all day for one day and you can get a bracelet.

out of the 50some runs I've done so far now 9 have dropped.

Now the bidding is insane and is going to screw you anyway.  People got a taste of the bracelet and have been bidding 2000g-4000g for an item that used to go for 1000g-1400g

3 hours ago, Oliver said:

For the OP they took my bracelet Saturday morning. 15 runs later I had my bracelet again.  But now I have no respect for NCSoft store because I can get screwed at anytime. Converting your hard earned gold to shop for something they take away really sucks.

Screwing people that bought hands did nothing but annoy us for no reason just run sanctum all day for one day and you can get a bracelet.

out of the 50some runs I've done so far now 9 have dropped.

Now the bidding is insane and is going to screw you anyway.  People got a taste of the bracelet and have been bidding 2000g-4000g for an item that used to go for 1000g-1400g

Yeah its very irritating, they did what was right, but it couldve been done in a better way...some people lost thousands of gold to the currency exchange..

And yeah, they are going for 2000-4000g for sure, i recently just got mine for 2500g...

3 hours ago, Hydralisk said:

Yeah its very irritating, they did what was right, but it couldve been done in a better way...some people lost thousands of gold to the currency exchange..

And yeah, they are going for 2000-4000g for sure, i recently just got mine for 2500g...

Funny I just got a second one, well not really funny I feel so bad I just bid 100g to get the price up a little to get some cash but no one in the party had 100g so I won a second one.

That sucks if I had known I wouldn't have bid so someone else could have it.

Guess I'll level another in the other path. To bad they're not account bound this would be great for an alt.

First time ive seen it drop, I lost bid of 1.9k to someone with 2.1

a day later It dropped again and I got it for 195g ;)

happy day for me. I had no idea all this xanos hand stuff was going on, I was too busy grinding

didn't seem that hard.

On 17/7/2017 at 6:18 PM, Oliver said:

Funny I just got a second one, well not really funny I feel so bad I just bid 100g to get the price up a little to get some cash but no one in the party had 100g so I won a second one.

That sucks if I had known I wouldn't have bid so someone else could have it.

Guess I'll level another in the other path. To bad they're not account bound this would be great for an alt.

I just got mine yesterday and it is account bound ._. At least inside the box

16 minutes ago, Jospx said:

I just got mine yesterday and it is account bound ._. At least inside the box

Is it really? I didn't take notice with my first one but when I look at the draken one in the path it shows untradeable.

22 hours ago, Oliver said:

Is it really? I didn't take notice with my first one but when I look at the draken one in the path it shows untradeable.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it is account bound. Maybe the item drops/comes in different variants.

If I don't forget I can upload a picture later. I didn't open it yet...it was...unexpected.

1 hour ago, Jospx said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure it is account bound. Maybe the item drops/comes in different variants.

If I don't forget I can upload a picture later. I didn't open it yet...it was...unexpected.

Yeah on my locked draken bracelet it shows untradeable and greys out if you go to mail it. I wonder if one day they'll open it up?

I know a few weeks ago hands were unmailable and now they are. Would be nice to send to an alt instead of leveling a second.

Archived