Are the unlimited Blackstones, Beluga Ivory Orbs, Smelting Orbs, Ascendant Stones and Hands of Xanos on Daily Specials unintentional?

Kozuki

Just curious, consider they suddenly put a limit on the last two Daily Special items, so whoever did not manage to buy them before the limit is applied miss out their chance for instant Draken Bracelet/Ascendant Weapon/Beluga Soul Shield set.

Well seems like they make a lot of "unintentional" mistakes recently. :D

And one more thing, my clan mate sent a ticket to support regarding this issue (he wanted to whale out on the beluga orb or whatever but then it became limited that time) and the the support reply: "it's none of my business." :D

Seeing as how they got changed right after 6v6 frenzy ended, I would say that they were working exactly according to plan. These shameless cash-grabs and p2w  are getting progressively worse rather quickly, and seeing as how they cant even reach their fundraiser milestone, I would say its not looking good for BnS

When the next batch of mmos come to the west, (Lost Ark, the new Lineage, etc), this game here is done. Only the P2W players will stay for longer because those have money attached to the game; this is why they are trying to convert everyone they can to a paying player... It's the natural lifecycle of MMOs; They know the winter is coming :)

They aren't mistakes lol. Whether the intention is good or not is the real question. On one side, the first thought of mine, it seemed like they were saying "you thought we were catering only to those who charge well hold my beer". But on another it could be their way of trying to get people to catch up gear wise without having to put in the time to farm but than you realize they are allowing the people who maxed their soul a way to reach max pvp shields and lol. I mean I assume they could afford everything else.

Archived