Mushin F16-F19

NatsumiChan

Hello dear players, Dear Blade and Soul Team,

So the thing that i wanted to speak about is the Bracelet drop rate. I would like to say that the team should increas the drop rate on the bracelets between the F16-F19 Floor. People has the bracelet from NS and they want to upgrade and you need the bracelet. Of course they can farm it from F16-F19 but there isn't a very bid drop rate on it and it takes ages to get one. They should put the rate a bit higher i thing.

What other people think about it? Write it down if you have any other idea about that.

What is with F20? If you can do sanctum and farm F16-F19 you can do F20 aswell. F20 is even easier than F19 for weaker characters, at least as melee. Just farm 16-20 and if 20 is too hard to do you dont deserve the bracelet.

17 hours ago, NatsumiChan said:

Deserve Bracelet? There is nothing to deserve it. If i got it it got it but i can't do F20

Sure, thats true. But you should complain about getting it if you still play a low geared character who cant even beat F20. The bracelet is a great dps boost and will be the best for very long. It's not for such low geared characters that's why you wont get it for free.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been farming muchin from floor 16 to 19 for more than 40 runs and got nothing they have to increase the drop rate a lot  what is the point to keep us farming like this a lot can't clear floor 20 i'm really tired of farming 

Archived