Assassin Shadow Combo Ani - Cancel

Joshirou

Hi, I have a huge issue with animation cancelling as the shadow assassin. The one that in which you use LMB, RMB, F and so on or RMB, LMB, F. My first question is, is it lmb > rmb > f or rmb > lmb > f? It's been confusing. also for some reason I can do the combo after using poison breath, but not without. I need to know if it's lb first or rb first.

Also when do I cancel them? right after they hit? It's extremely confusing! most people say lb, rb, f and that it's easy, but it's not! Everywhere I go I try that but it doesn't work.

I would like detailed instructions about how I do the combo, if you could help me out, and it'd be great.

Thank you for taking your time to read.

Order does not matter lmb or rmb first. But your rmb only is sped up if youre hitting an enemy thats stunned, dazed or has 5 poison stacks.

Also your f only procs on a critical hit of your rmb (and lmb too if you have the hm skill). Just spam that f anyway nothing is gonna punish you for doing so when its not available.

Thank you so much for your response! Helped a ton. I understand the combo a lot more now, I was going around spamming that combo hoping I'd accidentally do it and then try to like do it again. That never worked. Thank you so much! ^_^ Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

order matters if you have enough crit to proc your f by using lmb on a crit if you have least 7k crit chance you can do lmbd rmbd (in pve)

but soon with new patch you wont need to bother to use lmb in your rmb+f rotation off stealth.

Archived