GAME IS DYING

this game is dying i think is one more years 1 or 2 ncsoft close all servers system game is very expensive i think most players abandoned this game and play other games type BAYONETTA NIER AUTOMATA VALKYRIE DRIVE BIKINI SENRAN KAGURA NIGHT OF AZURE 1 and 2 this games i mentioned is more FUN than blade and soul. Blade and Soul is now a unsatisfactory game now i recommend all players abandon this game and search and play others games more funny  

It's amazing how all of these one post wonder accounts keep appearing on the forums to make reapeated threads about the same topic, crying doom and gloom and saying "the game is dying", all conveniently timed just like the DDOS attacks. And accross different forums, at that (MxM Forum also has single to three post accounts doing the same thing)

One might almost think they were connected or something.

HMMMMM.

4 minutes ago, XO said:

@Inugami Sadly it gets some people rolling like above lol 

Right? XD You'd think the forum regulars would realize there isn't much that will kill this game, even a DDOS, especially when Aion is still alive, and it's pretty much surviving on life support at the moment, lol

19 minutes ago, Smo said:

I hope the dumbasses doing the DDOS get bored soon

Not a whole lot that can be done against it other than waiting it out, like a bad storm lol.

I was thinking about this and noticed a few things: (and this is according to my experience)

1. The server mass lag began 4 days ago. Most raids occur on weekends

2. New pvp requirements make players win a certain amount of matches to get soul shields and also get a certain amount of stones, which cost BP (some can be obtained from 1v1/3v3) But the largest and quickest gain is from 6v6 as even losing with some dps and some points will net you alot of BP)

3. The server mass lag occurs during battle frenzy times

4. The mass lag occurs for a period, then stops (USUALLY ddos shuts down a network for a period of time, not intermittenly)

5. Certain people are not affected at all (depending on location i'm assuming as the lags have not affected me for mon +tues)

I can't help but surmise that someone is doing this to better obtain an either better ranking or pvp equipment.

This is a far-fetched explanation but just wanted to toss out that possibility

• Liinxy locked this topic
  • NCSOFT

We are sad to see you go but due to the nature of this post and it's non-constructive approach (IE: details on what has made you quit the game so we can provide feedback to the development team), we'll be closing it now.

[Closed]

Archived