My friend couldn't download B&S

Truephoenix

I got this friend of mine on discord interested in wanting to play the game because I really thought it would be nice if I could get said friend to try it to see what he thinks about the game. However, when he tried downloading it today on his C Drive which has a maximum space of 232 gigabytes, it ate up almost all of his space, and didn't even let him play it in the end when it was 98% installed. Since the game is only around 30 gigabytes I thought that this was a little odd to hear because the drive had plenty of space before he tried to download it. Has anyone experienced a similar problem, and is there any way to solve it? Thanks!

News update: My friend was finally able to download the game successfully, but now there is another problem, the shortcut isn't working, when this happened, the shortcut told him to use the launcher. However, when he used the launcher, it didn't work either, telling him something about an error, is there any possible way someone could get this game up and running for my friend? I'd really like to see him play and see if he likes the game or not. Thank you!

News update: My friend gave me the error code for the problem he's been having after spending about 30 minutes trying a bunch of different things, including redownloading the Blade & Soul launcher, and running as administrator. The code is E03001 if any of the Blade & Soul staff or anyone knowledgeable about the error codes is out there and can help my and my friend get his game up and running. If so, thank you!

Archived