Jump to content
Forums

Blackstone fragments on F10, and things in general about game and dev team.


Recommended Posts

1 question, are you peoples normal? 185 coins for 1 fragment? Who is this evil team behind all this decisions? Who ever it is, you folks are doing great job in making peoples leave this game.

Some of the most hardcore players that i known, are playing everything else now except this game. They log for dailies, event, daily dash, log off bye till next day. Only reason for this, is the chain of decisions that has been made in past few months, specially past few weeks from this "marvelous" development team. At the very beginning of this game, you said on the webpage your intention was not to make this game p2w, but to give equal chances to everyone. There was even post on reddit where some guy made screenshot of that statement. If i saw that when i started this game, i would know that is lie, but i wouldn't think its total lie. Last few weeks shown that everything you peoples ever said to us was a lie. You streamed last patch with so much happiness, by telling peoples they need fortune to make theire new soul, then with even more happiness announcing you will take the only spots where they could obtain Evolved stones, then you say you are discussing with development team to put them back as farmable material in the game. I mean, i will ask again, are you peoples normal? You pretend you wanna help us now, like you dont know already that peoples are disgusted by everything you brought to us even before this soul, so now you need to finish them off by taking last farming spots from them, making game literally, but literally full p2w. Worst thing of all, we are the only region that still needs sacred oils for new soul. True hm was supposed to be nerfed, as everyone was expecting, and the new soul was supposed to require some farmable items to make it. Complete scam when it comes to soul.

 

 So lets say i miss last 5 blackstones for my raven 9, i need to pay 125€ to get them from F10? Thats worse then scam. And ofcourse, since you are in the phase of milking the last money from this servers before they die, you aswell put infinite amount of blackstone fragments that you can buy from F10. You dont even have 1% care for us players. There is no support and things like that, there is only what you decide it will be. How many times i personally contacted support over so many things that were wrong in game, i never got positive answer back. Its always the same answer, like robot answering to me, and not human. Im going to lobby everyday, as a hardcore player that wants to farm new dungeon, there are no groups for it. Yesterday 5 of us in party, leader insisted on sin/kfm or warlock, we haven't found 1of those 3 classes in 27 minutes, so in the end summoner joined us. Hour wasn't even late, 2-3 after midnight, and for game that has tens of thousands of player (as your advertisements claim) even 6-7 in morning shouldn't be a problem. I know that because i played tons of MMO's. F8 connects all the servers in EU, but no, i cannot find myself Irontech party, not because im not accepted since im 1020ap, but there are none. 1 pops up every half hour maybe. As an experienced MMO player, i already know that this is really bad sign for an online game. After all, you dont need to be exp. or genius to realize that. 1st bad sign was when you merged servers after 3-4 months of game's existence. Something like that, in other MMO's happens after 1 and half, 2 years maybe when peoples are slowly getting bored and making servers empty. Here peoples drastically quitted after few months, and in today's day, i dont even wanna see statistics. I know that with this post im not gonna accomplish anything, because peoples simply dont care anymore and they have absolutely right not to. Giving attention to this game makes no sense anymore. There is nothing to do. You took all our fun away. You even nerfed normal modes of the big 4 dungeons, so that peoples can go there totally braindead just dpsing and not learning anything. Also, thank you for nerf of blackstone drops after today's maintenace. 7 Irontech runs 1 blackstone. Thank you for everything development team of B&S, for giving us cheapest servers to play on, thank you for all this great bugs that you put in every patch, all the dc's that i've got which couldn't be counted even by Einstein's brain, cause u would need new special formula to count them all. You did great job, you lowered population of our servers atleast 3/5. Keep up the good work.

Edited by ThisIsMadness
Link to post
Share on other sites

They can remove it, but that wont change the fact about things that i said here. Because these things are true, not cause i say like that, but because im just being realistic and i see it happening everyday. And if truth can be marked as something offensive or against the dev team, i can say same time that they are doing everything against us and nothing for us. Pretending doesn't help. I will come back to soul and evo. stones topic again, so they are discussing now with team about bringing them back + they said that already once on twitter, i think it was Jonathan. Now that same Jonathan posted it 2nd time. They pretend like they dont know opinions of the players about the new soul price and removing evo. stones from game, and frustrations that peoples are going trough because of theire decisions, and all those players who quitted game for real as soon as that stream went live on twicth. So you know, now they will do theire best to push the team to put them again in the game because they care so much for us, and poor things didnt know that players will get mad about this. As a matter of fact, i feel sorry for them, so much trouble they have to go trough, cause they didnt realize that they will bring even more hate upon themselves cause of this. I cant help myself not being sarcastic over 9000. Nothing happens without reason. Just when i remember, for 6 months straight, while farming ssp, looking at same old 6 bots, everyday botting on same place, same routes and they dont even have decency to give us ingame support of lets say some kind of game master aka GM, the staff person that you can call on spot, so that he can ban that bot. Instead, they let them make tons of money, while the peoples behind those bots scratch theire balls while macros are doing the job, laughing theire arses off by how much money they make with gold selling while we "stupid" peoples farm for our gear and items. What kind of message is that for me as a fair player? It should encourage me to do the same? So, all those things have a purpose obviously. Since ticket to support never banned anyone. Like i said, there is no support, everything happens with reason, and as they want it. 

Edited by ThisIsMadness
Link to post
Share on other sites

While I agree with you. I still have to say that P2W is still not defined properly.

 

P2W from my perspective would be using cash to purchase items that cannot be obtained by F2P means. Those blackstones can be farmed through NS and IF, which is what I have done.

 

Those who simply pay are those who are just not patient. Gems I would say are on the lines of P2W, but they have the events where you can obtain them and recently with the Octagonal gem pouches you can test your luck for them, which is what I will try doing at some point when I make the gold for it xD

 

The game screams P2PF however. - Pay to progress faster

 

Dragon Nest is a perfect example of P2W if you wanted a true model of it. Having to pay for those RNG eggs to get an item that can only be obtained via cash means.

Edited by Faishana
Link to post
Share on other sites

P2w can be observed from many perspectives. Whichever the most realistic one is, fact is that this game was playable in beginning. I mean, starting from myself and my girlfriend, with power of our will, and hard work, we made everything we have with 95% f2p way. We are both max geared, except raven which is stage 7 now, and energy that is true hm. We spend some cash only on last 2 troves, and that was the only p2w we did, just to boost our bt accesories from stage 6 to 10, and to get 3-4 more oils to finish our long time work of true hongmoon energy. So from my perspective, game really was a good f2p model, and even some of the recent nerfs i didnt mind at all. With apologies to players who did mind them, we play almost from beginning of the server opening, so we are less frustrated cause we did good job in farming and we cought up with top p2w players on time. Except gems, but we dont have wish to make them, cause results are nothing special, and alot of money needed. But ofc we want new souls. We didnt expect that we will be able to make it in 1,2,3 months, but we did expect to be able to farm for it with that same power of will we had before. Explain to me now, how can we farm it with that same desire, knowing that we need 140-150k gold (maybe even more since Evo stones are removed, and quantity of oils is going down every day) and everything getting nerfed to the point that you cannot make decent money anymore? You say we can farm blackstones, and they already nerfed them after this maintenance drastically. Like i said in previous post, 7 Irontech runs 1 blackstone. 7-8ish sanctums and 0 black stones. Also explain to me how can i observe p2w from your perspective, since they gave us the candy at the beginning and now they took it away from us? IF this game was from beginning like its now, that would be something else, i probably would never join it, knowing that you need p2w if u wanna be "something or someone" there. But i would have no right to complain then, because i would alrready know what's waiting for us if we join that kind of game. They basically baited us to embrace and love the game by giving us possibility to stand next to full p2w person, and showing him that with f2p we can be the same, and its graphic and farming mode, and now they are doing everything opposite with rapid speed. That is the point im trying to achieve, every new patch, they are taking more and more away from us, while at start, we had all the fun.

 

And pika, maybe they dont, cause they are blinded by looking at account where players money is incoming from NCoin purchases. I mean, if this would be true what u said, then all to hell. That kind of ignorance should be punished badly lol. We are not theire toys so  that we dont deserve bit of respect and theire time to check what is actually wrong about game, and why all the posts that peoples are posting against them every single day.

Edited by ThisIsMadness
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just have to wait and see. NA isn't like the other servers from what I know. We don't get dailies that give massive amounts of gold like KR. We still have oils unlike how the other servers apparently are no longer available.

 

If they state they plan to make evolve stones farmable, the only place I can see it truly worthwhile is celestial basin as a random drop. It encourages farming the area. Look at it, dead after the previous event. So hopefully they give it consideration.

 

This game will still be P2PF in my eyes UNTIL they put an item that makes a player OP that cannot be obtain without cash. They have the HM coin which eases some of that, and while gems are the only thing I can remotely see as a possibility of P2W, they added the gem boxes.

 

Radiant Ring can now make gems that are on par with the diamond. Heck, the diamond in the radiant ring is better than what most HM diamond users have now until the next trove xD

 

The game is fun with a dedicated static. Once you reach that near end game status, you can make the profits by selling bracelet runs if you are that patient for others. I see it happening a lot in the discords people selling those runs and what not.

 

Give it till the years end imo. I have gotten as far as I have via gambling with prem stones and gem pouches. Now I play the market and make gold that way by turning tables.

Trove? Great time to buy cheap materials and sell em at an escalated price once its gone. I mean look at evolved stones, moonstones (especially). People just need to take a different approach on making gold and learn to spend wisely >_>

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Faishana said:

Just have to wait and see. NA isn't like the other servers from what I know. We don't get dailies that give massive amounts of gold like KR. We still have oils unlike how the other servers apparently are no longer available.

 

If they state they plan to make evolve stones farmable, the only place I can see it truly worthwhile is celestial basin as a random drop. It encourages farming the area. Look at it, dead after the previous event. So hopefully they give it consideration.

 

This game will still be P2PF in my eyes UNTIL they put an item that makes a player OP that cannot be obtain without cash. They have the HM coin which eases some of that, and while gems are the only thing I can remotely see as a possibility of P2W, they added the gem boxes.

 

Radiant Ring can now make gems that are on par with the diamond. Heck, the diamond in the radiant ring is better than what most HM diamond users have now until the next trove xD

 

The game is fun with a dedicated static. Once you reach that near end game status, you can make the profits by selling bracelet runs if you are that patient for others. I see it happening a lot in the discords people selling those runs and what not.

 

Give it till the years end imo. I have gotten as far as I have via gambling with prem stones and gem pouches. Now I play the market and make gold that way by turning tables.

Trove? Great time to buy cheap materials and sell em at an escalated price once its gone. I mean look at evolved stones, moonstones (especially). People just need to take a different approach on making gold and learn to spend wisely >_>

I see your point but my view on this is a bit different:

 

You start the game with a bunch of players and you progress through it, upgrade gears, farm materials you needs and so on. Perfoect nothing wrong with that.

Then you get items introduced in the shop (which you can also obtain in game by not spending a $) and then  the gap widens, people spend money and get a huge boost leaving others behind,

 

Perfect example, open world PVP as many say is part of the game, well sure, and if i fight against a "equally" geared person the result goes 50/50 win/fail.

But then you get those whales which basically 1-2 shot you and there goes the fun. While its their money they can spend it as they wish, the game become less and less fun because why do 6v6 or why do open world PVP if the whales basically 1 hit ko you and there is no fun in it? If i wanted to keep dying i would just stand near blackwyrm and let him kill me over and over.

 

This is what most people have a problem with, the fun simply depletes and if that is gone why play the game still?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This Game is P2W

Jsut stop try get excuses guys.

Try lvl up your soul without pay

Try lvl up your pet without pay

Try lvl up your leg accessories without pay

Try lvl up your leg weapon more than lvl10 without pay

Someone honest tells me how long this takes? 

And if you pay 1/2 days depending on the event is runing :)

Just stop With excuses!!!!

 

 

What i I forgot about the gems! :)

Nvm dont count gems.

Just one of these people who comes to say this game is not P2W can answer my question?

Edited by Fufia
Link to post
Share on other sites

You think stage 6 is weak and not good compared to stage 9 raven? you say getting the fragments is "Pay to win" what are you winning?  a bit more damage? It's the same when a new flat screen TV come outs and rich people overpay for it to be the first. Stage 9 raven isn't needed right now, it's more of a show off thing, so this is not pay to win, just pay to progress. I also don't think people look at F10, see fragments on sale and say, "that is the trigger, I'm quitting this game". The Disconnects and server lag I will say is an issue, but everything else you mentioned is a you problem pretty much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Fufia said:

This Game is P2W

Jsut stop try get excuses guys.

Try lvl up your soul without pay

Try lvl up your pet without pay

Try lvl up your leg accessories without pay

Try lvl up your leg weapon more than lvl10 without pay

Someone honest tells me how long this takes? 

And if you pay 1/2 days depending on the event is runing :)

Just stop With excuses!!!!

 

 

What i I forgot about the gems! :)

Nvm dont count gems.

Just one of these people who comes to say this game is not P2W can answer my question?

For 6v6 PvP, yes. For all other things, No. It's called Pay2Win, not Pay2HaveTheBestGearWhichYouDon'tEvenNeed.

And seriously, weapon more than lvl 10 without paying? I was inactive from December to June, so I started last month with stage 6. Now I have stage 12, and 3 times more gold than before, which would easily be enough to buy a Raven Stage 3. No payment, apart from premium.

____________________

 

I quite don't understand the whining about blackstones. I mean, come on, you need 10 per upgrade. You need so much more, those 10 blackstones would be peanuts to grind. Especially since they have a pretty good droprate.

Well, I guess it'll never change. Since the release day, there were always people stating that Update XYZ will make EVERYONE leave this game, or that the game is now officially destroyed. Nothing against constructive criticism, but don't speak for a whole playerbase. This game still exists, and it will still exist in 2 years.

Edited by Leyren
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Leyren said:

For 6v6 PvP, yes. For all other things, No. It's called Pay2Win, not Pay2HaveTheBestGearWhichYouDon'tEvenNeed.

And seriously, weapon more than lvl 10 without paying? I was inactive from December to June, so I started last month with stage 6. Now I have stage 12, and 3 times more gold than before, which would easily be enough to buy a Raven Stage 3. No payment, apart from premium.

____________________

 

I quite don't understand the whining about blackstones. I mean, come on, you need 10 per upgrade. You need so much more, those 10 blackstones would be peanuts to grind. Especially since they have a pretty good droprate.

Well, I guess it'll never change. Since the release day, there were always people stating that Update XYZ will make EVERYONE leave this game, or that the game is now officially destroyed. Nothing against constructive criticism, but don't speak for a whole playerbase. This game still exists, and it will still exist in 2 years.

What part of is all together that makes this game P2W is not 1 item.

 

But you are disqualified  :D

You not answer my question.and you pay premium at least

And my preferred excuse is : But you dont need this lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

What made this game so P2W is the soul and pets, its literally impossible to upgrade your soul past lvl 6-7 unless you paid for oil through other means. Wpn upgrades are farmable, accessories are farmable. Ive seen one pet drop in dungeons ever. If your lucky you can prob get 2 evolved stones a day. The problem with this game is theres no farming value for endgame gear cause they made it nearly impossible. Theres no solo farming value at all. All the ppl that have their endgame gear, the whales, can only play with other whales in 6v6 leaving majority of the playerbase left out. Some of the whales I know already left before this patch came out cause they literally have everything and its no fun cause the endgame contents require other whales to play with. The one that still plays and havent quit said they invested too much and just getting on just cause ..., not speaking for all of them ofc just the ones i know.

 

The BnS team for na/eu set this game to fail when it lauched and now if they make the gears easy to upgrade the whales will rage cause the money they spent. If they leave the gears the way they are majority of the players will rage cause its unattainable. In either case one or the other side of the playerbase will diminish and make the game fairly boring to the others cause of population cause it is an mmo. NCsoft na/eu had a terrible foundation for this game and now its spiraling down the drain.

 

comparing bns to any other mmos i've played, i've gotten the least amt of "playability" for the most amt of money i've spent.

 

and for the record, yes i have spent alot of money on this game and playing still, just less and less as each update comes out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Fufia said:

This Game is P2W

Jsut stop try get excuses guys.

Try lvl up your soul without pay

Try lvl up your pet without pay

Try lvl up your leg accessories without pay

Try lvl up your leg weapon more than lvl10 without pay

Someone honest tells me how long this takes? 

And if you pay 1/2 days depending on the event is runing :)

Just stop With excuses!!!!

 

\

What i I forgot about the gems! :)

Nvm dont count gems.

Just one of these people who comes to say this game is not P2W can answer my question?

The thread poster mentioned he got all that without paying... Honestly, it depends how you manage your gold in the end.

 

I got pretty damn far without having to pay at all. My example about trove is a damn good example. I stocked up to 3500 moonstones around the 70silver mark. Now they are 3g+.

Already made 10k+ because of that.

 

Just learn to benefit from those who spend on trove and what not.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fufia said:

This Game is P2W

Jsut stop try get excuses guys.

Try lvl up your soul without pay

Try lvl up your pet without pay

Try lvl up your leg accessories without pay

Try lvl up your leg weapon more than lvl10 without pay

Someone honest tells me how long this takes? 

And if you pay 1/2 days depending on the event is runing :)

Just stop With excuses!!!!

Let me tell you my experience, I've stopped donating money to NC starting since the icy treat chest until last trove which last for like half year.

 

My soul: From hongmoon energy stage 7 to awaken soul now working to ascending. 

Pet: From Awakened pet stage 1 to stage 7 + ultimate poharan skin, all purchased with in game gold

Accessories: Not much progress since I only have BT earring at stage 6 and leg bracelet stage 4.

Weapon: baleful stage 6 to raven stage 3 (This one I admit I got great clan mates who let me get the mats like forging orb, xanos disc for 1 copper)

 

But what are the prices? 

Make sure you do each and every silverfrost heroic dungeons everyday (from big 4 until lair of frozen fang) that gives you like 60~70g, attend BT and DKV every week and I craft empyrean charms to sell too. :-) And oh, the previous celestial basin event helps a lot.

Edited by Liene
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Faishana said:

The thread poster mentioned he got all that without paying... Honestly, it depends how you manage your gold in the end.

 

I got pretty damn far without having to pay at all. My example about trove is a damn good example. I stocked up to 3500 moonstones around the 70silver mark. Now they are 3g+.

Already made 10k+ because of that.

 

Just learn to benefit from those who spend on trove and what not.

 

 

 

15 minutes ago, Liene said:

Let me tell you my experience, I've stopped donating money to NC starting since the icy treat chest until last trove which last for like half year.

 

My soul: From hongmoon energy stage 7 to awaken soul now working to ascending. 

Pet: From Awakened pet stage 1 to stage 7 + ultimate poharan skin, all purchased with in game gold

Accessories: Not much progress since I only have BT earring at stage 6 and leg bracelet stage 4.

Weapon: baleful stage 6 to raven stage 3 (This one I admit I got great clan mates who let me get the mats like forging orb, xanos disc for 1 copper)

 

But what are the prices? 

Make sure you do each and every silverfrost heroic dungeons everyday (from big 4 until lair of frozen fang) that gives you like 60~70g, attend BT and DKV every week and I craft empyrean charms to sell too. :-) And oh, the previous celestial basin event helps a lot.

Do not get me wrong guys i put $$$ in game and i have +970Ap

I buy 50 off this icy treat chest and upgrad my soul to lvl10 and i open all slots and buy 200+ keys in the last trove.

And this help alot is why i say and know this game is P2W but i still play because this dont bother me.

What bother me is ppl dont admitting the obvious and try get all the excuses they can.

 

 

Now i ask how long take to get all this stuff.

Im not not sure. Months a year more than a year depends on many things. Like you say Liene a good clan can help alots.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pay2Win = Pay2Progress

This is the exact same thing! Winning in an mmo is progressing. The only people trying to make a difference between those 2 are whales that are not honest enough with themselves to admit they P2W.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pay2Win != Pay2Progress.

But we are at pay 2 win right now. Soul is undoubtly purely upgradeable by paying absurd amounts of money. And the benefit it gives you skyrockets you above every average player in ToI, Mushins Tower and 6v6, all of them which make 80% of our rankings right now. The only 2 not gear carried rankings are 1v1 and 3v3.

 

Wouldn't 6v6 be the one and only way to effectively farm moonstones, things wouldn't be that bad. Personally I don't care at all if someone in my party deals absurd amounts of damage. If anything it actually helps me do my dungeons faster after all.

 

But regarding the evolved stone situation I'm pretty sure I know how they are going to fix it.

4giFG3b.png

That said... well. Rip moonstones.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fufia said:

What part of is all together that makes this game P2W is not 1 item.

 

But you are disqualified  :D

You not answer my question.and you pay premium at least

And my preferred excuse is : But you dont need this lol

really, as a F2P i think you are just expecting to login, go AFK ang get raven 9 dropped on your lap, because ...

hey who cares if the games requires a HEAVY MONEY OR TIME INVESTMENT? plenty of F2P do the latest and greatest dungeons cause they can, if you can not it is not their fault.

grind, do 200 runs of a dungeon to get mats? nahhhhhhhh, lets just shit post, is faster and requires no effort whatsoever

 

got burnout?, take a break. one thing i don't feel is sorry for you

Edited by Dotimus
Link to post
Share on other sites

every popular game on the internet is pay to win. its a popular business model that works.. because lazy is good business. In another game not so distant in the past, the Development team streamed they would not offer current raid tier armor or weaponry for sale other than raid currency.. they found lazy weekend - warriors.. were more than willing to shell out real money for these items.. the same is for this game..  This is not Korea.. where a code of honor between the customer and developer exists.. this is Western society getting the Asian shaft.. bend over boys this is gona be rough..

 

every day you see Moonstones for cheap on F10.. their not going to make it so dead monsters give extra loot such as moonstones or evolved stones..  Developers such as these destroy the game community.. sure there is new people coming.. but the hardened raiders they will move onto other challenging, less screwed up games.. It takes 1-2 years. Blade N Soul has reached that point.. Especially NA EU servers.. they really do not give a tear.. for your heart aches.. their bottom line is revenue.. there will always be someone interested in this game.. the blood-letting continues..

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KzE said:

F8 in nutshell

 

http://i.imgur.com/dkqhzv1.jpg

^^ this

and btw, for someone with 1020AP as the OP expecting to get a party on F8 is just retarded when the MEDIAN player  (no, not the MEAN player AP as extremes are not expected to play f8 - fixed parties anyone?)  is way freakin lower, probably lower than 850

Edited by Dotimus
Link to post
Share on other sites

this game is not paytowin is paytoprogress, you say paytowin because is easy to complain in  the 80% of kr mmo is like this famr to death or pay to get your end game stuff.

Ofcourse getting the end game gear is too hard in this game if you dont expend a loot of time but if youre thinking that you will get everything in months then this is not your game.

Dont get me wrong but legendary awakened pet stage 1 aren´t that hard to reach, heroic pet goes from 25-30 gold trasmuting them give you 2 stones, if you do the minum of dailys you can get 50+ gold peer day its simple want a legendary pet focus only on the pet.

For the soul the issue is even in other server kr now is working in an alternative path

well post like this alway gonna exist "game will die", "all is paytowin" in general for people who see those whit maxed gear and cry over everything, is not easier enjoy what you can get whit the time you play?

 

in my defence i been playing since the begining 1-2 hrs peer day(some day skiped the game) know what my BM is on 886 AP  weapon leg stage 10,hongmoon soul stage 7, 0 legendary acc, legendary awakened pet stage 1 and im happy, but ohhhh people whit  almost 100+ ap better stuff tham my just keep crying over the paytowin is kinda pathetic

 

anyway play to have fun orjust find something else

Edited by Arkdain
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...