Blackstone fragments on F10, and things in general about game and dev team.

Without paying, people cant even dream about soul right now. How its possible to get even stage 10, when it cost nearly 12k gold, and we can earn 50-80g per day. But yeach... its not pay to win, just pay 5 years and you will get what you want! They will probably change it, when all whales uprage their soul to max. I will just leave my soul in peace and wait for changes. But I dont like those situations, when drop rate on some items severely decreased, and in next day we see them in f10.

18 minutes ago, Sinlay said:

Without paying, people cant even dream about soul right now. How its possible to get even stage 10, when it cost nearly 12k gold, and we can earn 50-80g per day. But yeach... its not pay to win, just pay 5 years and you will get what you want!

People who have the old true soul now are most likely people who play since release. There were events with oils and after more than 1 year you simply have it by playing the game. And playing the game doesnt mean 2 hours/week. Newer players get oils from events and also over time. The current max. soul is far away but not only for newer people but everyone who dont cash a lot.

Totally agree with OP and as a matter of fact I think I was in the same lobby with him/her...

I have Awakened soul atm...Black Tower doesn't bring anymore income, evolved stones are impossible to farm, gold is totally worthless nowdays and cash shop prices are outrageous.

Now don't tell us lie, because the only friends of mine who are keeping the pace with new content upgrades are the ones who cash hard.

Somebody answered that all the korean games are farm to death or pay for end game stuff. I would answer: DO I LOOK LIKE A Fxxxxing KOREAN? This company is called NCWest, and in mine and in many other people opinion, it is is going in a totally wrong direction which will lead the game to die soon.

4 hours ago, Dotimus said:

really, as a F2P i think you are just expecting to login, go AFK ang get raven 9 dropped on your lap, because ...

hey who cares if the games requires a HEAVY MONEY OR TIME INVESTMENT? plenty of F2P do the latest and greatest dungeons cause they can, if you can not it is not their fault.

grind, do 200 runs of a dungeon to get mats? nahhhhhhhh, lets just shit post, is faster and requires no effort whatsoever

got burnout?, take a break. one thing i don't feel is sorry for you

What are you talking about?

You at least read all i say?

You are a good exemple about what i say you just come here with excuses.

I get all my Forging orb all Xanos disc and most of my stone of wisdow farming Peach.

My Leg accessories i just pay for the  Bracelet the others i get the 200 mats to get

But yea i like stay AFK and get all my stuff ( you guys are incredible and is not in a good way)

3 minutes ago, Kosako Assano said:

Making these whiny topics in forums won't get you anywhere; go work more, get a greater salary then increase the limit of your Hongmoon Mastercard... this way you progress in the game kappa.

So you are part of those fanboys who think criticizing something hoping for improvement is in fact whining... actually going to work to finance your investment in a virtual world.

Unless you are being a sarcastic smart kid... but regardless... this is just toxic.

2 hours ago, Kosako Assano said:

Making these whiny topics in forums won't get you anywhere; go work more, get a greater salary then increase the limit of your Hongmoon Mastercard... this way you progress in the game kappa.

Where can I apply for Hongmoon Master Card or Visa Card?  which bank they affiliate with? do they give 5% cash back or something like that?

If not, Marketing team please consider this.

16 hours ago, Charas said:

Pay2Win = Pay2Progress

This is the exact same thing! Winning in an mmo is progressing. The only people trying to make a difference between those 2 are whales that are not honest enough with themselves to admit they P2W.

that how it used to be 4-5 mouths ago but added new items and giving them an unreachable pay wall is simply pay to win, add items that u tell ppl they cant get anything unless they pay for it bec good luck farming 100k gold for soul,i love farming when u can really farm ur gold ssp was good once, so was f15, f20 is complete shit rng for farming is never good idea in mmos 500+ runs less than 150 orbs and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ all else. you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing need 6v6 for moonstones to make prim stones already getting ppl with max souls and max weapon ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ this game 

I dont get this. I farmed NS NM and within 3 days of the patch coming out I got my Raven stage 9. I was only paying an average of 5g for each blackstones because no one needed it except me. Just dont get suckered in and farm it. Its not that hard since they were dropping 2/3 runs.

At first I thought this thread had some constructive criticism but I don't see much of it.

1st complaint about the Evolved stones, understandable. I don't condone them making it hard to farm for it but they've already said they're looking into increasing the ways of obtaining it so patience. But then you're claiming NA/EU is the only regions that use Sacred Oils still while other regions don't, where's the evidence to this claim? The only other version of leveling up a Soul is using Earth Roots aka TW version's method which is a hell of a lot worse than what we have currently. So pick your poison. Oh I forgot you also said that since the new soul came out it has become literally p2w, remind me what content requires max soul? The only place it effects heavily is 6v6 but people already cried about True Souls and Raven weapons in 6v6 prior so I don't see the difference. In PvE this just makes dungeon running faster even though it was already fast and brain dead before.

2nd complaint about the Blackstone Fragments in F10 being unlimited. Just why even complain about this? You're claiming that you NEED to buy these if you want to progress on your weapon if you needed 5 more yet they drop in 2 current dungeons(1 of them being braindead to run on Normal mode) but you still feel the need to buy the fragments from F10? What kind of logic is that? Then they're trying to milk the game one last time because of this in F10? Now you've gone back a year to how people were claiming this game was going to die after the 1st month.

3rd complaint about F8 and the new dungeon, does this really surprise you? Typically new dungeons that come to the game don't get ran in F8 for a good while because one, people have static groups to run with so they can just farm with them rather than go to F8 and two, F8 usually don't know mechanics to new dungeons so it becomes more annoying to try and run it with them. You're saying the player base is also dead because you couldn't find people at 2~3am? I'm guessing that's also on a weekday but even if it's on the weekend that's still pretty late and you'll typically won't see anyone playing at that time no matter what region you're on, especially a new dungeon at that.

Now I wasn't planning to reply to this thread since I know it consists of 10 or so of the same people who just complains about anything that jumps on this game but I was far too tempted. But don't give me wrong I'm all for constructive criticism and trying to give feedback but when it's complaints and "feedback" like this being posted all over the place then it's kind of hard to just sit back and ignore(as for an example, the person complaining how this game is p2w and listed things that "require money" to progress with).

I've read all of these posts so far. 1st of all, Zuzu, cause of peoples like you i dont like posting this things. Because you found something wrong in everything i said. 2nd thing, blackstones, i would never even buy them on F10, i just snapped on that idiotic price or 185 coins per fragment. 3rd thing, Irontech runs on F8, so you are telling me that from tens of thousands of players, there are no few thousands who would be on F8 looking for it? Because i remember when desolate/ebondrake came out, there was no moment in which you could not find group for those dungeons on F8. So this things that you said about are really... better not to say lel. For guys like you, that act like everyone else who gives complaint needs to put list of evidences and constructive criticism, there is no point of arguing with. I am terrified by the way this game is progressing. I am comparing few months ago with todays time. And differences are insane. You dont understand that im trying to say, like i said in 1 post before, if this game was from beginning like this, i would never have right to complain about it. It would be my choice if i want to join that game if i see that if i want to progress fast, i will have to go p2w way. You probably didnt even read all my posts here, except the first one and u decided to fire shoots at me because you instantly decided in your brain how my complaints are useless and stupid basically. You didnt said they are stupid, but its like you did. At the beginning of the game, and next 7-8-9 months, we were able to farm decent money, we were able to farm evo stones, we were able to do so many things. As the patches were progressing, first ssp got nerfed, and many frustrated peoples were happy with that in way like: "poor whale he cant farm his ss", not knowing how much time and effort i put in this game. Also i see peoples here saying: time or money. I dont give money, but i give alot of time. That time before was really bringing profit, now you need triple amount of time to make same profit. And then you tell me i am not being constructive. What is there to be constructive about? You are even defending them lol, saying we should have patience about evolved stones, and how they are trying to put them back. Then why they even removed them? What is the purpose of all that? So if none of the peoples complained on twitter/reddit/wherever else, they wouldnt even think about putting new place where we can farm evo stones? I wont post anymore in this topic tho, i just tilt myself seeing all this comparisons of p2w, p2p and peoples trying to prove something. All i know is that game is not going good way. I was not one of those peoples who said that game will die after 1 month, because many peoples like this game. I liked it very much and i still like it, but i said before also, since they take more and more things from us every new major patch, i am becoming one of those dissapointed peoples who see the real picture of the game, even tho you will say that all this posts i made only because of me feeling this way. But sh*t tons of peoples are feeling the same way like i do now. Anyways, im off this topic, goodluck to everyone.

Sorry, I'm not the type of person to just blindly agree with someone when they make a thread like this. I don't have a problem agreeing with complaints but when it's complaining that has no substance then I'll say something about it.

1st, people are doing Irontech Forge but look at the time you said you were doing it at and seeing that it's a new dungeon. You're saying that since it's at 2~3am people are suppose to be doing this dungeon and joining right on the spot. Now if you had said it was during the day and no one joined your or someone else's F8 lobby for Irontech Forge then I could agree with you that the players are lacking but that's not that case.

2nd, I ask for evidence simply for your claim of "NA/EU are the only regions that still use Sacred Oils". Why do I ask for evidence you say? Because if for some odd reason that's true(which is not) then I'd like to be able to add onto it and maybe find a common ground and could even support your complaint. But if you're going to just make a outlandish claim such as that then not provide any type of evidence and still dodge the claim you made then I'm going to call you out on it. It's already bad enough random rumors like that spread and people believe it in a heartbeat.

3rd, evolved stones weren't removed from anywhere. Blackwyrm and Terrors in Misty Woods were removed but that's just because no one ever did them. Evolved stones have always been at a low rate of being obtained due to time gated events only giving a chance for them to drop; there was never a guaranteed way in obtaining them like Moonstones and Soulstones. It wasn't much of a big deal back then because we didn't have Hongmoon Souls to deal with. Once we did get upgradable Souls then that's when everyone realized it was an issue but still not much complained about it since the prices weren't detrimental so nothing was changed. Now that a new max soul is out people finally decide to make a bigger uproar so now they're looking into adding more ways. I say show patience since they're planning to do something about it, if they kept ignoring the complaints then I'd be all for getting angry. Also you're saying that I'm defending them when I clearly just said I don't condone that it was already hard to get evolved stones but I guess I have to fully be against it or else I'm defending otherwise.

But guess you're leaving your on thread cause of me apparently so I'll stop here.

I see the "real" picture but the things you complained about in your OP aside from the evolved stones isn't much.

46 minutes ago, Bakunawa said:

Check out F10 again, even more rare mats in it this time, lmfao, I'm done with this game, you guys enjoy it, I'll go play another game.

What rare materials are you referring to? Everything on the F10 list in obtainable in-game.

Show screenshot of 640 twilight flowers stack.

Show screenshot of 480 galaxy fragments.

Show screenshot of 200 claws.

Show screenshot of 200 fangs.

Show screenshot of 200 Raven feathers.

Show screenshot of 600 pearl.

Show screenshot of 200+ Oils.

Show screenshot of octagonal gems.

PROVE you have acquired each of these materials just by playing the game and never swiping that creditcard like a fkn cocaine addict.

2 hours ago, Kosako Assano said:

PROVE you have acquired each of these materials just by playing the game and never swiping that creditcard like a fkn cocaine addict.

So you expect those thing will just poof and appear in your inventory the very moment you log into the game?

3 hours ago, Liene said:

So you expect those thing will just poof and appear in your inventory the very moment you log into the game?

WILL show up in anybody's inventory, just need a credit-card. Nothing you say will ever change this! It's a fact, wake up to the fact this is pay-to-win; game over son, you lose the argument game, c ya.

20 minutes ago, Kosako Assano said:

WILL show up in anybody's inventory, just need a credit-card. Nothing you say will ever change this! It's a fact, wake up to the fact this is pay-to-win; game over son, you lose the argument game, c ya.

6 hours ago, Kosako Assano said:

1. As someone who play this game since beta, I have collected over 400 claws and fangs already, around 300 wings from NF and over 50 hands from NS. 

Maybe if you would actually start playing and whine less about silly stuff like these you would have 200 you need for your free legendary accessories. 

2. Not saying you can't have everything you mentioned with £££ but everything except oils is obtainable in, kinda reasonable, time.  I don't see a point why would anyone spend so much £ to have everything maxed, especially as every dungeon is dumbed down right now, but its their choice. You play your game, let others play theirs.

Archived