Dear NC you going to do something about the lag issues ?

Oryani

And please do not tell me it is my internet when faction chat is full of mad people and F8 has mass DC's, this has been going on for about a week now extremely bad since Sunday and not 1 peep from NC (aka noone cares soft), and you expect people to fund you a event with 100.000s of dollar goals ... yeah no ... people don't support silence which NC West loves to do.

When was the last time they told us it's our isp though? IF they are being DDOS'd, which seeems to be an agreement throughout players, there is only so much they can do. It's really annoying but companies get DDOS'd all the time. Like come on lol, it's hard to believe that suddenly everyone's connection went to utter sht so that they would lose out on money/push people over the edge to where they quit when they are currently trying to get us to give them their money.

Just now, Oryani said:

My whole clan cant connect to the server lol , out ISP are so bad damn i don't know why i pay so much monthly for a good ISP with this ...

It's a DDoS attack, nothing to do with your internet.
My whole clan is having issues too, all at the same time.

My  clan disconnected during our black tower raid. No one can get back on to loot.  I can't claim my dynamic box. I think most people in the raid were unable to claim it before we got disconnected. 

So now we lost the boxes, the loot, the gold, and the entry for the week.  Nice.  Makes me really want to buy stuff from their stores.  At least 3 days in a row there have been problems. 

I enjoy the game, but it is impossible to do dungeons or raids lately because of mass d/c every few minutes. In parties, people are getting d/c left and right. So completing 1 whole run of something without at least half of the party being d/c is impossible. Most time out before they can't get back.  Which means forget raven gear, materials, and gold.  I am getting really tired of it.  I have very limited game time due to work and family.  This just ruined my entire game time for tonight, not to mention the black tower run for the week.

@SnugglesFairie With all due respect if you know there are connection issues why are you doing a raid that locks you out for a week? And if you didn't think there would be any today, knowing that there have been, why didn't you double check forums/reddit to make sure?

@XO if you had ever tried to raid in an MMO you would know that getting 24 people to meet up at a specific time and do end game content requires coordination.  People often plan their work schedule around it and you normally have fixed weekly times.  I have personally not been too affected, as when the issues start happening I go to a different game.  That being said I am supposed to do my BT raid on Friday night during the peak times of these issues and if they persist I may just leave the game for a few months hoping they figure it out... or arbitrarily stop getting DDOSed.

51 minutes ago, XO said:

@SnugglesFairie With all due respect if you know there are connection issues why are you doing a raid that locks you out for a week? And if you didn't think there would be any today, knowing that there have been, why didn't you double check forums/reddit to make sure?

Several of us did contact ncsoft before we raided. We were told the servers were fine. In fact they even tweeted that the servers were fine and the issues were fixed. None of were lagging or had any issues, so we took ncsoft at their word and started the raid. It went fine until the mass dc. Besides this is the only time all 24 of us could get together. It is a standing raid. People plan their schedules around it. If it wasn't tonight, we would have to skip the week. 

1 hour ago, SnugglesFairie said:

Several of us did contact ncsoft before we raided. We were told the servers were fine. In fact they even tweeted that the servers were fine and the issues were fixed. None of were lagging or had any issues, so we took ncsoft at their word and started the raid. It went fine until the mass dc. Besides this is the only time all 24 of us could get together. It is a standing raid. People plan their schedules around it. If it wasn't tonight, we would have to skip the week. 

With things like this it's better to be cautious though, like I'm very sorry this happened and I hope support will help you out but with things like this it's better to be safe than sorry s:

1 hour ago, SpeaksTooFast said:

@XO if you had ever tried to raid in an MMO you would know that getting 24 people to meet up at a specific time and do end game content requires coordination.  People often plan their work schedule around it and you normally have fixed weekly times.  I have personally not been too affected, as when the issues start happening I go to a different game.  That being said I am supposed to do my BT raid on Friday night during the peak times of these issues and if they persist I may just leave the game for a few months hoping they figure it out... or arbitrarily stop getting DDOSed.

Yup for years =]  NCSoft has ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up lately but unless they are the ones DDOSing themselves which is inevitably ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing over all the games they run than this isn't their fault. 

2 hours ago, XO said:

Earlier on twitter, they've assured us the DDoS attacks had ceased. I wouldn't be surprised people did their important dungeons with this in mind.

Something needs to be done for people locked out of raid; regular dungeons maybe not, but this is an organized 24-man instance with rare drops that may not even appear and a 1 time a week lock out we're talking about

3 minutes ago, Karurosuda said:

Earlier on twitter, they've assured us the DDoS attacks had ceased. I wouldn't be surprised people did their important dungeons with this in mind.

Something needs to be done for people locked out of raid; regular dungeons maybe not, but this is an organized 24-man instance with rare drops that may not even appear and a 1 time a week lock out we're talking about

Yea I saw, doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a day or two to see if it's really fixed lol that's just underestimating the DDOS'ers which is kind of stupid imo. But, maybe they can do a quick maint to reset all the lock outs if they can't manually reset them.

I live in Australia, and right now, I am dropping 72% of packets by the time I get to the BnS server, with a whopping 57% of those being dropped as soon as I hit Level3 backbone. Seems to me like they need to talk to their servers that are hosting the game, cuz thats where the issue seems to be

Face it NCSoft is out to make money ... so what if there are mass D/Cs or players being unable to log back into the game.  they have their money, plain and simple.  They'll take teir sweet little time to look at it and maybe just maybe correct it... but i wouldn't hold my breath

Archived