Hydralisk

Draken Bracelet Nerf

Recommended Posts

Was the legendary bracelet chest drop in  Naryu Sanctum nerfed? It seems this way, because, when the dungeon was released, i remember getting a drop on my 3rd run, then later, around the 7th or 8th, run, and another one around my 18th or 19th run, then i took a break from Naryu Sanctum to farm celestial basin for peaches, and the special triumverete chest event, for about a week or two, and now here i am a roughlt month later, where i got a bracelet drop on either my 63rd or 64th run, and i now have 100 clears, and havent seen one since...Also, within that week of the Sanctum release, i saw tons of other people getting the bracelet drop as well. I know rng can be rng, but i also remember other legendary accessories dropping quite often from Naryu Foundry/Desolate Tomb/Ebondrake Citadel within the week Naryu Sanctum was released before maintence after that. Now since then i havent seen any legendary drops from those dungeons either. Ofc you dont them dropping like candy, but it seems like the rates were dropped by a substantial amount..

 

Has anyone else had similar issues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ylkrad   

2 nights ago 45 mins before i had to go in for work, i did ec,dt and ns, the draken neck and bra dropped back to back. It might be me, but it was both normal mode as reference.

 

I did find legendary bra to drop more frequent since i got  them to drop at run 2, 6 and 12.

Edited by Ylkrad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrozenB   

As opposed to your finding, after the new patch from last week, I have seen 3 legendary bracelet dropped in NS. 2X in hard mode and 1X in normal mode. Before the new patch from last week, I ran like 70-75 runs (combination of normal and hard modes) and didn't see a single drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JinGhoul   

I just started few days ago, 8 runs so far and only in normal mode. 3 Bracelet dropped, first one i got for 1.8k, second went for 1.7k and today it went for 1k, so i got back about 450-500g so far. The more it drops the more money i get back from getting the bracelet. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xNina   
2 hours ago, Hydralisk said:

Was the legendary bracelet chest drop in  Naryu Sanctum nerfed? It seems this way, because, when the dungeon was released, i remember getting a drop on my 3rd run, then later, around the 7th or 8th, run, and another one around my 18th or 19th run, then i took a break from Naryu Sanctum to farm celestial basin for peaches, and the special triumverete chest event, for about a week or two, and now here i am a roughlt month later, where i got a bracelet drop on either my 63rd or 64th run, and i now have 100 clears, and havent seen one since...Also, within that week of the Sanctum release, i saw tons of other people getting the bracelet drop as well. I know rng can be rng, but i also remember other legendary accessories dropping quite often from Naryu Foundry/Desolate Tomb/Ebondrake Citadel within the week Naryu Sanctum was released before maintence after that. Now since then i havent seen any legendary drops from those dungeons either. Ofc you dont them dropping like candy, but it seems like the rates were dropped by a substantial amount..

 

Has anyone else had similar issues?

Yes, seem like drop nerfed took me 50 run for 1 bra drop, i remember a post 1-2 months ago from a "whale" asking for drop nerf because the item is legendary blablabla..... and he was getting 1 drop each 5 runs and other ppls beside him and his friends or guild whale member that farmed the bracelet from begining deserve exclusivity and others "casual" player dont deserve it, maybe they listen to those whales petitions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   

RNG is RNG. Saying it got nerfed because you didnt get it in "x" amount of runs doesn't clarify it being nerfed.

You might not have seen 1 drop in 100 runs doesn't mean it's the same outcome as 10 other players since they might have seen more drop within 100 runs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liene   

I don't know but few of my clan mates got so many bracelet drops during the first week naryu sanctum released until they made both divine dragon and tiger each for themselves.

 

I'm not so bad too, got mine at 20+ runs in normal mode. Since now Xanos is nothing more than a giant punching bag and you get Xanos hand from each clear I don't think its really hard to farm it now. 10 runs in 1 day and you can get it in 20 days if you are unlucky. With a 850 ap team you can clear it in 15~20 minutes.

Edited by Liene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see, it may just be me being very unlucky. 

10 hours ago, Liene said:

I don't know but few of my clan mates got so many bracelet drops during the first week naryu sanctum released until they made both divine dragon and tiger each for themselves.

 

I'm not so bad too, got mine at 20+ runs in normal mode. Since now Xanos is nothing more than a giant punching bag and you get Xanos hand from each clear I don't think its really hard to farm it now. 10 runs in 1 day and you can get it in 20 days if you are unlucky. With a 850 ap team you can clear it in 15~20 minutes.

yeah, that is all i do now is NM, i do a few HM runs when people are willing, i have almost 40 clears in a row now, since the last time i saw a drop doing nothing but naryu sanctum for the past few days. 

13 hours ago, Zuzu said:

RNG is RNG. Saying it got nerfed because you didnt get it in "x" amount of runs doesn't clarify it being nerfed.

You might not have seen 1 drop in 100 runs doesn't mean it's the same outcome as 10 other players since they might have seen more drop within 100 runs.

and i understand since 'im' not seeing it drop does not necessarily mean the rates have been nerfed. I suggest they might've been, since others around me havent seen it drop either, but i remember when it was first released it dropped all time for everyone else, and me aswell...then

14 hours ago, xNina said:

Yes, seem like drop nerfed took me 50 run for 1 bra drop, i remember a post 1-2 months ago from a "whale" asking for drop nerf because the item is legendary blablabla..... and he was getting 1 drop each 5 runs and other ppls beside him and his friends or guild whale member that farmed the bracelet from begining deserve exclusivity and others "casual" player dont deserve it, maybe they listen to those whales petitions

exactly, "whales" were complaining about the drop rate being too high, so its possible, especially if a 'player' is suggestin the rates are too high, those are just the type of things ncsoft is looking for, to "fix"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eckogen   

You would need a large sample size in order to merit if there were any changes to the drop rate. Let's say the probability of the Bracelet dropping is 0.5%. It doesn't matter if you ran the dungeon 1,000 times the drop rate will still be 0.5%. I know people who did 100 runs and did not see a single one. Some people are just lucky and some aren't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liinxy   

Hey guys!

There has been no change with the Draken Bracelet drop rate so it's just a streak of bad luck unfortunately. I'm sure you'll get it soon though, don't give up! ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

180 runs already seen 5 bracelets got outbided everytime 1.5kg + always. And still dont have bracelet for my self ;(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 runs 1 bracelet only T.T

Lucky for me last run was with clannies. So I got it half price. Though they kept yelling me to bid much lower. =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kealuo   

Why isn't there a drop Nerf for bracelet in mushin tower as well. The drop rate is just as high or even higher than NS and poses a lot more difficulty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kealuo   
10 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Hey guys!

There has been no change with the Draken Bracelet drop rate so it's just a streak of bad luck unfortunately. I'm sure you'll get it soon though, don't give up! ^_^

this is not a string of bad luck you guys just need to increase drop rate for ns and mushin tower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
11 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Hey guys!

There has been no change with the Draken Bracelet drop rate so it's just a streak of bad luck unfortunately. I'm sure you'll get it soon though, don't give up! ^_^

Can you give me a honest answer? I dont need a number, but draken acc. drop rates in normal mode are above or below 2%?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightFer   
57 minutes ago, KzE said:

Can you give me a honest answer? I dont need a number, but draken acc. drop rates in normal mode are above or below 2%?

Noone will give you numbers, dont get your opes up.

 

I heard from my clanmates that there is indeed an increase in droprate for the legendary acc from DT/EC/NF, but the bracelet droprate is the same as before. You are just unlucky. Keep farming and you will get it in the end (with or without spending gold)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
12 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Hey guys!

There has been no change with the Draken Bracelet drop rate so it's just a streak of bad luck unfortunately. I'm sure you'll get it soon though, don't give up! ^_^

When the legendary necklace came out for deesolate tomb, when draken ring came out for Ebon Citadel they used to drop like candy in the beginning too....and then after a while a "string of bad luck" happened and the candy became 1 cookie every 50-100 runs.

 

So anyone still surprised about this? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

When the legendary necklace came out for deesolate tomb, when draken ring came out for Ebon Citadel they used to drop like candy in the beginning too....and then after a while a "string of bad luck" happened and the candy became 1 cookie every 50-100 runs.

 

So anyone still surprised about this? xD

Yeah i really agree this aswell, that is why im posting, what you said is what i experienced, i saw a legendary acc every 5-10 runs, when the dungeon to get them was released, than 1-2 weeks later, i started seeing them every 40-60 runs...

 

And this doesnt make it right, but wouldnt it make more sense to nerf the drop rate since after 100 HM/200 NM runs you can get it guaranteed...

Edited by Hydralisk
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cappie   
On 7/6/2017 at 4:48 PM, Liinxy said:

Hey guys!

There has been no change with the Draken Bracelet drop rate so it's just a streak of bad luck unfortunately. I'm sure you'll get it soon though, don't give up! ^_^

why the imperative need of lie to us? you think we don't notice when you do Nerf the drop rate on dungeons? like the non-mentioned Nerf to the Pouches drop in last update? what about that ?

 

And why don't we talk about the Scam that you have done to us with the "New Gems System"?  This is the first "Official" game Server where I see that the Staff is taking away Items quality to allow them to earn more money selling them again in the future. I'm thinking seriously about claiming refund of my money... after this dam Scam.

Edited by Cappie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now