Pvp Weapon ascendant

Okidokey

6 hours ago, Okidokey said:

Hi,  i want to know the bonus to the new pvp weapon  : ascendant

you have got a first Proc when you hit, and have you got other bonus ? with a timer ?

thank you

The first buff that you receive once you hit is a 3k def+ 120AP+1100 Debuff damage +3k HP regain in combat + Focus drain on enemy that hit during effect.

And after that buff is gone it goes around 25 second CD.

And the buff + it cooldown got a general 35 second and after that you get skill reset. 

On 7/6/2017 at 5:50 PM, xNina said:

Seem like useless, the new soul keep your focus up specially the 8sec cd one

Not really useless.

Once you tab into that 10-12 second of buff plus the new pvp necklaces and earing plus the new new pvp soulshield, you pretty much able to almost eat the person infront of you during cc effect in few seconds.

I'm with destroyer with stage 3 weapon and no pvp item yet, I able to do a damage of 30 to 50k on smash once I hit the target with cc, like I could take someone down in 5 second of that buff.

While the best benefits that you get easily a skill reset every 35 second from initial hit. while raven people need to keep their hit to get that reset.

And not to mention when you get thew new belgun soulshield, it will have a nice damage reduc. which is bypass by debuff damage only.

• 1 month later...

Archived