Forums

Naryu oufits

I realy like that we finaly had the naryu oufits for female that look soooooooooooo cool and i wear them on all my female chars and i log today after the Maintenance and i see them back to the ugly/not so cool male version..... WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!! plz give as just the naryu back i get that the white moon and black sun was from rngBox/trove  and some ppl pay for them but just leave the naryu female oufits plz!!!

No! 2 of them you can buy at the achievement vendor but the other 2 they made their bed when they put them in trove. Plus I think some like the outfits for females which really just extends female fashion which is never a bad thing.

18 minutes ago, XO said:

No! 2 of them you can buy at the achievement vendor but the other 2 they made their bed when they put them in trove. Plus I think some like the outfits for females which really just extends female fashion which is never a bad thing.

i understund that the white moon and  black sun it was on the trove... i already say that and  i know that the naryu is on achiv vendor  and already got one in my 1 char but as poh outfit is on achiv vendort and on the dungeon drop list i want the ones that drop from the boss to be like them is already like this on the other regions why not be like them on here!!! and i say just the naryu oufits...

I like both versions for my female characters. Yes, I like to wear the male version sometimes.

My problem is I don't know how to get the female versions of the god outfits for my female lyn. The achievement vendor outfits are race locked without a lyn option. I thought the lack of a female lyn version was why we didn't get the female version to begin with. Additionally, even with this bug which was just fixed, the female lyn version was the male version, even though my female lyn can wear the trove dresses as the female version.

Where is the female lyn version of the wind and thunder god outfits?

3 hours ago, HoranLigorien said:

i understund that the white moon and  black sun it was on the trove... i already say that and  i know that the naryu is on achiv vendor  and already got one in my 1 char but as poh outfit is on achiv vendort and on the dungeon drop list i want the ones that drop from the boss to be like them is already like this on the other regions why not be like them on here!!! and i say just the naryu oufits...

Im so confused, if you understand than why are you asking for them? If 2 of the outfits from trove were originally meant to be 2 of the outfits from naryu, and you understand this, than why are you complaining? If you know you can obtain the other 2 via achieve vendor than? They didn't go anywhere? Like you're asking for the naryu outfits back but we already had them? And poh? The poh outfit in achiev vendor is the dark/red outfit, the poh outfit you get via ticket drop is black/red..BIG difference.

13 hours ago, XO said:

Im so confused, if you understand than why are you asking for them? If 2 of the outfits from trove were originally meant to be 2 of the outfits from naryu, and you understand this, than why are you complaining? If you know you can obtain the other 2 via achieve vendor than? They didn't go anywhere? Like you're asking for the naryu outfits back but we already had them? And poh? The poh outfit in achiev vendor is the dark/red outfit, the poh outfit you get via ticket drop is black/red..BIG difference.

Actually they have a right to complain because the two that they put into the trove along with white seductress outfit were all originally dungeon drops and remain that way in ALL other regions besides ours, instead of them making it the same for us they decided to lock it behind a rng wall in trove. You keep saying there are 2 in achievement vendor which everyone knows but those are not the exact ones if you took the time to look at em. Different color and with leggings so no they aren't the same.

5 hours ago, Lemy said:

Actually they have a right to complain because the two that they put into the trove along with white seductress outfit were all originally dungeon drops and remain that way in ALL other regions besides ours, instead of them making it the same for us they decided to lock it behind a rng wall in trove. You keep saying there are 2 in achievement vendor which everyone knows but those are not the exact ones if you took the time to look at em. Different color and with leggings so no they aren't the same.

finaly 1 person who see it the same way as i see it !!

Archived