Sign in to follow this  
xBrotx

XIGNCODE3 works or not?

xBrotx   

So many people use macros and wtfast and XIGNCODE3 does nothing #PvP #Tower

Zuzu   

My question is, why do you think WTFast is not suppose to work with Xigncode up?

Talla   

what up with WTfast  lol,  sound like * PPL USING WTFAST ARE CHEATER * or something ? , am using it because without it , i got 200+ms, and now iam under 100 , if you want  ncsoft ban wtfast , well, you gonna make another post * is this game dead ? * soon...

VPNs are technically cheating, as it actually does some modifications to the game (that's why chat sometimes break). MMORPGs in general doesn't ban them because big gold seller companies heavily rely on them, and it's obvious that these gaming companies are colluding with gold sellers. That's why I don't support MMORPGs in general. Too much corruption. 

Tsuzor   
32 minutes ago, gaiachaos said:

VPNs are technically cheating, as it actually does some modifications to the game (that's why chat sometimes break). MMORPGs in general doesn't ban them because big gold seller companies heavily rely on them, and it's obvious that these gaming companies are colluding with gold sellers. That's why I don't support MMORPGs in general. Too much corruption. 

What xDDD vpn is a cheating from where u got that, and what modifications >..>

Edited by Tsuzor