Guide for Irontech Forge

Eckogen

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This dungeon suck. Nobody ever run it and if someone did form party they would ask for 1k ap or raven. Not very much chance to enter. The mech is just completely confusing. Like what is 3 and 4 or so on. 20% HP on the boss when the tank died everyone just rage quit the party. Like for real this dungeon is just cancer. Failed on normal mode. How will i ever live to see the hard mode accomplishment fastest hand. People want the outfit too, but its not like many of us are a damn whale to get in group for hard mode. People call you thrash because its your first time in the dungeon. Jeez these heartless people that have no patient.

9 hours ago, valkyrieya said:

This dungeon suck. Nobody ever run it and if someone did form party they would ask for 1k ap or raven. Not very much chance to enter. The mech is just completely confusing. Like what is 3 and 4 or so on. 20% HP on the boss when the tank died everyone just rage quit the party. Like for real this dungeon is just cancer. Failed on normal mode. How will i ever live to see the hard mode accomplishment fastest hand. People want the outfit too, but its not like many of us are a damn whale to get in group for hard mode. People call you thrash because its your first time in the dungeon. Jeez these heartless people that have no patient.

Thats the reason ppl ask for 1k+ so they have less chance of getting a pleb like you, which obviously does not understand mechanics of it. Untill u learn it I see no point in u complaining about it. ( and there is a plenty of parties that do it, but every1 tries to get ppl that know what to do obviously..)

11 hours ago, valkyrieya said:

This dungeon suck. Nobody ever run it and if someone did form party they would ask for 1k ap or raven. Not very much chance to enter.

People ask for 1K+ AP, because the dungeon is the 2nd highest 6-man dungeon currently out and the higher AP groups can bypass some of the mechanics, unlike low AP groups that are both slow and need to know all of the mechanics much better to be able to make it. With how easy it is to get higher weapon stages and gems nowadays, getting to 1K AP shouldn't be too much of an issue to any player who dedicated enough time (or money).

11 hours ago, valkyrieya said:

The mech is just completely confusing. Like what is 3 and 4 or so on. 20% HP on the boss when the tank died everyone just rage quit the party. Like for real this dungeon is just cancer. Failed on normal mode. How will i ever live to see the hard mode accomplishment fastest hand. People want the outfit too, but its not like many of us are a damn whale to get in group for hard mode. People call you thrash because its your first time in the dungeon. Jeez these heartless people that have no patient.

Why are you even mentioning hard mode when you can't even make yourself useful in normal mode? All you do is complain when there are video guides right here that explain exactly what should be done. It's not that hard to find parties doing it and completing it, as long as you meet the minimum requirements and are willing to learn instead of complaining about how difficult it is.

Join a group, ask people if you don't know about something. If no one's willing to explain, just stick to the group and observe what others are doing to learn how to play.

On 11/22/2017 at 12:22 PM, Milennin said:

People ask for 1K+ AP, because the dungeon is the 2nd highest 6-man dungeon currently out and the higher AP groups can bypass some of the mechanics, unlike low AP groups that are both slow and need to know all of the mechanics much better to be able to make it. With how easy it is to get higher weapon stages and gems nowadays, getting to 1K AP shouldn't be too much of an issue to any player who dedicated enough time (or money).

Why are you even mentioning hard mode when you can't even make yourself useful in normal mode? All you do is complain when there are video guides right here that explain exactly what should be done. It's not that hard to find parties doing it and completing it, as long as you meet the minimum requirements and are willing to learn instead of complaining about how difficult it is.

Join a group, ask people if you don't know about something. If no one's willing to explain, just stick to the group and observe what others are doing to learn how to play.

It's ok. I don't want to argue with a whale like you, because you skip the mechanic and probably spent hundreds of cash in the game. The guide is useful, but seeing is different then actually playing the dungeon itself. Make myself useful, thats a funny one, because in my 1st run i was the only one who survive from that run. People still died when they have experience it's so sad. Don't blame it on the lag please, people got sick and died from that. Stick to a group that called me thrash for my 1st run. You are trying to be funny i guess. If i observe the other players i'm either (1) leeching, (2) carried, those don't explain the roles in the run to me at all so no thanks. 

On 11/22/2017 at 2:04 PM, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Too bad you don't need Raven for IF, and by that I mean that Riftwalk/Dawnforged players exists. And saying the mechanics are hard is hilarious, barely half a year I started playing this game and it feels like a cake walk already. 

Half a year and already in dawn/rift you probably cash your way up to have that much confidence. P2w!

10 hours ago, valkyrieya said:

It's ok. I don't want to argue with a whale like you, because you skip the mechanic and probably spent hundreds of cash in the game. The guide is useful, but seeing is different then actually playing the dungeon itself. Make myself useful, thats a funny one, because in my 1st run i was the only one who survive from that run. People still died when they have experience it's so sad. Don't blame it on the lag please, people got sick and died from that. Stick to a group that called me thrash for my 1st run. You are trying to be funny i guess. If i observe the other players i'm either (1) leeching, (2) carried, those don't explain the roles in the run to me at all so no thanks. 

Actually, no. I joined groups as a newbie and just observed how people were playing and learned from that. And you don't really get to skip mechanics, because the monkey will wipe your group if there's even 1 guy who doesn't know what they're doing. And saying you were the last one standing doesn't mean you were actually the most useful. It's quite possible for a newbie to cause deaths to the players who do know what they're doing, so don't even try to act like you're better than the people who put effort into learning into this dungeon, unlike you who does nothing but whine about it being difficult.

21 hours ago, valkyrieya said:

Half a year and already in dawn/rift you probably cash your way up to have that much confidence. P2w!

I haven't even spent a single cent on this game :l (not like I can anyway) 

One thing that greatly helps is a clan. The difference between F8 IF/EL and clan IF/EL is night and day. 

• 1 month later...
Am 11/25/2017 um 10:43 schrieb valkyrieya:

P2W? I also started at june and I am already at dawnforge 4. It is not really that hard to get if u actually have the time to play. I had plenty of time because of my last year in uni so I was able to play 6-10h a day. Thats how u catch up with people and not by doing dailies only. I made 3k gold with the mining in 3 weeks before they removed. So dont judge people only because u cant achieve it urself. Even my 3 weeks alt is close to 1k ap now and the only time I spend money in this game was for one outfit and it cost me like 10 bucks. If u want to practice then find a decent clan that actually explain the dungeon for u. If u ever want to be successful in mmos then I suggest u to figure out first which sources are the best to farm gold. Cause without gold, ur progress will be slowed down a lot.

Archived