Massive server lag

XianRen

I lost heavily in pvp rankings because of this crap. And i can bet 100% ncsoft won't do squat except and apology and no compensation. This is literally one of the only games that does NOT give compensation whatsoever for such a huge screw up with their servers.

43 minutes ago, Egoist00 said:

Compensation...............I think they have regretted in the last trove!

To be honest this not a problem of NC soft. 

It's not so long ago that i heard about Telia company that provides ISP for other company (like RIOT etc),  some players can remember what big problems had League of Legends thx to that Telia company. Its again their damn work, not NC soft this time.

1 hour ago, IskraXIII said:

To be honest this not a problem of NC soft. 

It's not so long ago that i heard about Telia company that provides ISP for other company (like RIOT etc),  some players can remember what big problems had League of Legends thx to that Telia company. Its again their damn work, not NC soft this time.

U r saying NC has no responsibility in fixing these issues?

B&S is published by NCW, not by Telia. Whatever problem the game has, the company has to deal with it. Yesterday night NCW said the LAG it's been fixed and guess whatttttttttt.....more complains about it. U can't even trust in what NCW say anymore.

14 minutes ago, Egoist00 said:

B&S is published by NCW, not by Telia. Whatever problem the game has, the company has to deal with it. Yesterday night NCW said the LAG it's been fixed and guess whatttttttttt.....more complains about it. U can't even trust in what NCW say anymore.

It's not that simple as you think. One thing its publisher, other thing is net provider :) Thats completly two difrent things. Now it will be totaly simple, if Telia has some net issues, NC soft have net problems (cant be more simple than that). 

12 minutes ago, IskraXIII said:

It's not that simple as you think. One thing its publisher, other thing is net provider :) Thats completly two difrent things. Now it will be totaly simple, if Telia has some net issues, NC soft have net problems (cant be more simple than that). 

Do you know why I blame NCW rather than the net provider??? it's simple, NCW has been **** SILENCE. If NWC had said something like this and that and/or what the problem is, ppl wouldn't be so pissed!

Situation with league of legends was even worse, it took good 3 damn months to stop lags. Be happy that NC soft deals with it much quickier than Rito games. Well actualy i dont feel any lag here, my ping is just 100 ms so its good :)

On 03/07/2017 at 11:32 PM, XianRen said:

I can't remember what the rest of my team had, but I do have an ascended weapon.  And yeah, I was basically watching two guys on the other team dps myself and my team to death while able to do nothing.  It was great.  That feeling when you'RE A NORMAL PLAYER AGAINS WHALES.

There! fixed :D

Jokes aside, Guild Wars 2, which is better developed, but still an NCsoft game, is having the same problem... and I never saw that game lag, in 4 years playing.

In both games the lag start around 10pm (UTC-3), happens in waves and goes for 2hours+

Well, since a week ago my ping  was from 360 - 750 ( of course impossible to play).

I run few tests:

A  lot  of  lost packages.

I try  Change the MTU from 1500 to 1452 . DONE. ( I test one by one in range by 4 for 12hs ) . 1500.1496.1492.etc...

Now  cool  ping even in MSP .

I hope this  can  help someone  too . 

HawkWarrior

Archived