XianRen

Massive server lag

XianRen   

So I just lost ~ 40 points and 30 spots in ranking in 6v6 from a match my team was comfortably winning because the server lagged out half my team, then disconnected me to boot.  

Anyone else having absolutely atrocious lag?

FlyingK   

There's always massive lag in this game, today is pretty normal for the most part. Maybe NCWest should be trying to crowdfund a better server co-location site instead.

Oryani   

It horrible to play at night atm and hell im in Texas i should not have 11k ping ....

Vizzions   

This lag is so bad, the site changed my username to a name I changed a year ago. FeelsNCSoftMan

XO   

Yea, idk what's going on but this is not fun lol.

Just now, XianRen said:

So I just lost ~ 40 points and 30 spots in ranking in 6v6 from a match my team was comfortably winning because the server lagged out half my team, then disconnected me to boot.  

Anyone else having absolutely atrocious lag?

LOL were you in that party of 6 ascendent whales vs 6 non ascendent? We were getting wrecked until that massive server lag cause ur whole team to just sit there while me and the other guy just wrecked non-moving players. It was great. Thanks for the free win ncsoft <3

XianRen   
6 minutes ago, wreckless said:

LOL were you in that party of 6 ascendent whales vs 6 non ascendent? We were getting wrecked until that massive server lag cause ur whole team to just sit there while me and the other guy just wrecked non-moving players. It was great. Thanks for the free win ncsoft <3

I can't remember what the rest of my team had, but I do have an ascended weapon.  And yeah, I was basically watching two guys on the other team dps myself and my team to death while able to do nothing.  It was great.  That feeling when you go from 81 ms in game to 2800 ms.

iCream   

2nd time i tryed to do asura, and i can't-

600-700ms my character doen't response. 

what is going on???? in my party (with me) 3 ppl dc

So when is the emergency maint to fix this thing, server is lagging badly, probably some dudes being naughty attacking servers out of butthurtness DDOS anyone?

FrozenB   

LOL...I just lost about 110 points in beluga. (disconnected 3 in 6 matches. Lost 2 matches due to lag and barely win 1 game.)

Thank you for this crappy server.

The server lag and crashes are terrible tonight.  There are lag spikes that don't let you use skills, you just move the character like a moron without doing anything.  This is truly bad on Beluga as you can't attack anyone and you die horribly.  Please fix this crap.

Edited by Vansan2000

Same here. today has been awful for lag. Been doing quests on one of my lower levels and  three  times so far (twice, restarted bns, then went again) my character's skills basically stopped working and damage kept ticking away. This hasn't happened before, since I have good net and a good PC, so I can only assume something on ncsoft's end is messing up big time.

Edited by Chthonius

no. no maintenance. My beluga rank has never gone up so fast =D. Tbh though yea maintenance needs to help or something to fix this

Yes me too

At first it happens while doing dung in f8, I assume it was just that but then

Lost so many points in Beluga due to lag plus a bonus -30 points for disconnect! yeah lots of fun!

Then tried killing some mobs and bosses in froscale ...got that matrix scene where everything so slow....

Gave up on the game for today...went to logout early 

Kinda pissed actually, we finally got the raven king down to 30% and would have killed him but everyone got hit with 4K + ping and we wiped because of it and couldn't get back in. Everyone DC'd constantly and still can't get into game. 

Arkdain   

the server is going to hell and no response at all, ncsoft should check the toasters