Massive server lag

XianRen

So I just lost ~ 40 points and 30 spots in ranking in 6v6 from a match my team was comfortably winning because the server lagged out half my team, then disconnected me to boot.  

Anyone else having absolutely atrocious lag?

Just now, XianRen said:

So I just lost ~ 40 points and 30 spots in ranking in 6v6 from a match my team was comfortably winning because the server lagged out half my team, then disconnected me to boot.  

Anyone else having absolutely atrocious lag?

LOL were you in that party of 6 ascendent whales vs 6 non ascendent? We were getting wrecked until that massive server lag cause ur whole team to just sit there while me and the other guy just wrecked non-moving players. It was great. Thanks for the free win ncsoft <3

6 minutes ago, wreckless said:

LOL were you in that party of 6 ascendent whales vs 6 non ascendent? We were getting wrecked until that massive server lag cause ur whole team to just sit there while me and the other guy just wrecked non-moving players. It was great. Thanks for the free win ncsoft <3

I can't remember what the rest of my team had, but I do have an ascended weapon.  And yeah, I was basically watching two guys on the other team dps myself and my team to death while able to do nothing.  It was great.  That feeling when you go from 81 ms in game to 2800 ms.

The server lag and crashes are terrible tonight.  There are lag spikes that don't let you use skills, you just move the character like a moron without doing anything.  This is truly bad on Beluga as you can't attack anyone and you die horribly.  Please fix this crap.

Same here. today has been awful for lag. Been doing quests on one of my lower levels and  three  times so far (twice, restarted bns, then went again) my character's skills basically stopped working and damage kept ticking away. This hasn't happened before, since I have good net and a good PC, so I can only assume something on ncsoft's end is messing up big time.

Yes me too

At first it happens while doing dung in f8, I assume it was just that but then

Lost so many points in Beluga due to lag plus a bonus -30 points for disconnect! yeah lots of fun!

Then tried killing some mobs and bosses in froscale ...got that matrix scene where everything so slow....

Gave up on the game for today...went to logout early 

Archived