Forums

Why the Asura weapon chest needs 3 Brilliant Silverfrost Key is a mistake?

Pretty sure that stage in the weapon progression previously required a True Profane stage 10 weapon to continue the legendary upgrade.

It later got switched to Asura weapon, but I think they kept the 3 keys to sort of "balance" the cost for those that already used a true profane weapon to get there.

13 minutes ago, wreckless said:

this is not a bad patch bug, this has been like this since the beginning of the game

No it hasn;t  They actively changed it to this when they nerfed the upgrade costs on the legendary weapon early stages.  Said it was as intended when people asked about it too.

Edited by XianRen
2 minutes ago, X a k i said:

Pretty sure sending a ticket won't get you anywhere, gotta farm the dungeon for two chances to drop it, or buy the keys.

I've been doing the dungeon for a week already and the weapon that i need doesnt drop . . .  And i cannot buy 3 silverfrost key /sick 

3 minutes ago, iokunn said:

I've been doing the dungeon for a week already and the weapon that i need doesnt drop . . .  And i cannot buy 3 silverfrost key /sick 

Well like I said, they explicitly stated it is not a bug so sending a ticket isn't going to do anything.

A week isn't much, I did over 100 runs just to get accursed staff, finally gave up and used a key on the box, still haven't pulled an accursed staff from any of the boxes i've gotten since.

Although it costs 3 keys, at least it has a good chance to also drop on the loot table itself.

Here is another good news: Mechanizer weapon box, which is used to upgrade Riftwalk/Dawnforged Stage 5 to 6, also use 3 Brilliant Silverfrost Keys. They don't even allow you to use the Hongmoon Brilliant Keys.