Fleeting Badges

RavTH

8 minutes ago, RavTH said:

Can we please have them stack?

No. Just throw them away, shouldnt be too hard.

8 minutes ago, RavTH said:

also I heard they were suppose to be exchangeable/transformable into pearls once they expire, can anyone confirm this?

No.

when you open the Fleeting Soul Badge Chest you get most of times a temporary badge. if is it permanent, you will get another chest with the permanent badge.

i got the Primal Force soul Badge that way, so yeah there is a permanent badge in the chest they are rare but they do exist. Its not a myth

6 minutes ago, brincas said:

when you open the Fleeting Soul Badge Chest you get most of times a temporary badge. if is it permanent, you will get another chest with the permanent badge.

i got the Primal Force soul Badge that way, so yeah there is a permanent badge in the chest they are rare but they do exist. Its not a myth

so I wasn't too drunk. thank you

2 hours ago, hwalien said:

have anyone gotten a regular badge out of this? I got one but I don't know if accidentally bought it from vendor or got it from the event chest.

i was bit drunk... 

Got 1. Clan mate also got 1. It there. 

21 hours ago, RavTH said:

Can we please have them stack?
also I heard they were suppose to be exchangeable/transformable into pearls once they expire, can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

You can stack chests till the end of the event, then open them. Use shop to sell fleeting ones.

Only KR server can salvage fleeting badges, and each badges give a corresponding colored ToI token (red fleeting badge gives one red token, for example) . Too bad, our server cannot.

18 hours ago, Kozuki said:

You can stack chests till the end of the event, then open them. Use shop to sell fleeting ones.

Only KR server can salvage fleeting badges, and each badges give a corresponding colored ToI token (red fleeting badge gives one red token, for example) . Too bad, our server cannot.

oh so they removed that... that's why it seems odd

This total randomness fuxxxx pixxxx me off...I have done every single daily and weekly which drop the chests since event started and haven't gotten 1 goddam permanent badge...Yea it's rng bla bla bla. At this point I would be satisfied even if I dropped an useless one...still that would mean I am not wasting hours of my time to get nothing outta this horrible event

On 7/5/2017 at 6:03 AM, Bladesoyun said:

This total randomness fuxxxx pixxxx me off...I have done every single daily and weekly which drop the chests since event started and haven't gotten 1 goddam permanent badge...Yea it's rng bla bla bla. At this point I would be satisfied even if I dropped an useless one...still that would mean I am not wasting hours of my time to get nothing outta this horrible event

I will confirm this if the perm badge rate is fair or not.
3da923da016890c16fd42cd0a1b4a99d.png

I have continued doing everything which drops boxes every single day with 2 characters and yet I haven't found any permanent...then I hear about someone getting 5. I mean these events should be more rewarding for anyone committed to em and less luck driven

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2017 at 8:16 AM, Bladesoyun said:

I have continued doing everything which drops boxes every single day with 2 characters and yet I haven't found any permanent...then I hear about someone getting 5. I mean these events should be more rewarding for anyone committed to em and less luck driven

423 boxes so far tomorrow is the day apparently.

Archived