BnS now crashes my pc

Takaroku

7 hours ago, Takaroku said:

Just after that new update I am now unable to play...

How does it happen??? what happens would be nice to know, not just it crashes my pc and i cant play after update plizz make it more detailed.

8 hours ago, Tsuzor said:

How does it happen??? what happens would be nice to know, not just it crashes my pc and i cant play after update plizz make it more detailed.

Basically after installing that last update my pc instantly crashed after the loading screen. What happened was that all my fans went into overdrive, gpu especially. And my screen turned black but my pc was still on though. Now it seems to not stay on at all so rip 

Does this happen when you're not logged onto the game also?

Does it turn your monitor black, but you can hear your computer

still running, however your mouse and keyboard does not function or respond?

And the only way to solve this issue is to force restart your computer?

7 hours ago, AhComplicate said:

Does this happen when you're not logged onto the game also?

Does it turn your monitor black, but you can hear your computer

still running, however your mouse and keyboard does not function or respond?

And the only way to solve this issue is to force restart your computer?

Funny thing is I was running my computer and monitor through an extension cord and after that update it blew out all the power on both my pc and monitor. The cord was dividing power between the monitor and pc so not enough power was being sent to both, Easy solution...plug them both into the wall socket .________. Problem solved.

24 minutes ago, gaiachaos said:

This seems very difficult to pinpoint the culprit. At the very least, state your computer specs and indicate whether you are using HDD or SSD.

i5 7600k 3.8ghz OC to 4.2

1060 GTX MSI

MSI 270 Gaming Mobo

650 evga power supply

250 SSD

16gb ram 3000 mhz

Hyper 212 cpu cooler

2TB Internal hard drive 

SSD

Im telling ya everything was fine till that update

10 hours ago, Takaroku said:

i5 7600k 3.8ghz OC to 4.2

1060 GTX MSI

MSI 270 Gaming Mobo

650 evga power supply

250 SSD

16gb ram 3000 mhz

Hyper 212 cpu cooler

2TB Internal hard drive 

SSD

Im telling ya everything was fine till that update

this shouldnt effect anything im runing similar setup and using extension cord tooo but i have connected there 3x monitors, speakers, pc charger for phone and no problem at all.  

But the question is when did that happen did your monitor indicator light stayed on or it turned off??? or it changed the state to as sleep??? 

if so than there is problems with the pc not the wall socket or cord 

On 7/5/2017 at 5:17 AM, Tsuzor said:

And for other tests u can try to run other game and see if it is rly bns or in general your pc or something 

Thanks for getting back to me, now it works perfectly fine. There was a hardware issue, I guess my GPU wasn't seated right... but just incase I have all my drivers, bios, and windows up to date to make sure. Computer has been running fine ever since yesterday.

10 hours ago, Takaroku said:

Thanks for getting back to me, now it works perfectly fine. There was a hardware issue, I guess my GPU wasn't seated right... but just incase I have all my drivers, bios, and windows up to date to make sure. Computer has been running fine ever since yesterday.

Good that u resolved your problem 

Archived