Moonlight Soulshields Still Drop From Longgui Treasure Chests

FinalxxSin

Since it's double drop loot weekend, I got 2 treasure boxes from stage 5 Longgui today.  I ended up getting 2 boxes (box 5 and box 6) that weren't a 100% chance to get the legendary pieces of MSP.  This is what is provided in the patch notes on this site:

"Sacred Longgui Treasure Chests in Midnight Skypetal Plains can no longer drop Moonlight Soul Shield but now have an increased chance to drop Sacred Longgui Soul Shield Chest."

Am I reading this wrong?  Did I misunderstand something?  I'll provide a screenshot below -

2zhhz7c.jpg

Must be a not fixed error. We get always some with a new patch.

I played two times stage 1-6. Thursday and Friday with double drop.
And i only had legendary, but many: 1x1, 3x2, 4x4, 3x5, 1x7

I don't like it. I farmed month for month for stupid flowers, and now the legendary drops like rice balls. Everyone can get a complete set with only 3-4 runs now. The legendary msp soul shield is now common. The number 1, the easiest-to-get soul shield in the game. And flowers became useless.

What have i been playing so long? They should have made it as event. 2 weeks only legendary drop, then back to the way it was before. (i never saw a legendary drop once, only purple) You needed farm flowers.

41 minutes ago, Zini said:

Must be a not fixed error. We get always some with a new patch.

I played two times stage 1-6. Thursday and Friday with double drop.
And i only had legendary, but many: 1x1, 3x2, 4x4, 3x5, 1x7

I don't like it. I farmed month for month for stupid flowers, and now the legendary drops like rice balls. Everyone can get a complete set with only 3-4 runs now. The legendary msp soul shield is now common. The number 1, the easiest-to-get soul shield in the game. And flowers became useless.

What have i been playing so long? They should have made it as event. 2 weeks only legendary drop, then back to the way it was before. (i never saw a legendary drop once, only purple) You needed farm flowers.

It was bound to happen. Old content becomes easier to obtain, it's been like this for months now. I also disagree with making it an event, this change makes it easier for people with rainbow ss and returning players to get their legendary ss.

6 hours ago, Zini said:

So because you took your time to get the Legendary Soul shield when it first came out now you want everyone else to go through the same experience you did rather than have this new drop rate?

I for one don't care since I already got my MSP ss sets for my alts via Dawn of Khanda Vihar but I wouldn't want someone else to have to go through what I did to get my main's MSP ss set when MSP was first released, that's just being selfish on your part. This change was going to happen sooner or later as MSP becomes less and less needed by the majority. At least this made a bit of a revival for MSP so now others can get their ss sets.

Think about others and take in consideration of the situation they may be in. For the people who did MSP when it first came out(like me) I had the luxury of finding MSP raids constantly. Newer players that decided to play a few months ago can barely find a raid and to add on, they have to run it a ton of times to collect Lunar Plants since Legenday ss chests have a low rate.

6 hours ago, Zuzu said:

So because you took your time to get the Legendary Soul shield when it first came out now you want everyone else to go through the same experience you did rather than have this new drop rate?

I for one don't care since I already got my MSP ss sets for my alts via Dawn of Khanda Vihar but I wouldn't want someone else to have to go through what I did to get my main's MSP ss set when MSP was first released, that's just being selfish on your part. This change was going to happen sooner or later as MSP becomes less and less needed by the majority. At least this made a bit of a revival for MSP so now others can get their ss sets.

Think about others and take in consideration of the situation they may be in. For the people who did MSP when it first came out(like me) I had the luxury of finding MSP raids constantly. Newer players that decided to play a few months ago can barely find a raid and to add on, they have to run it a ton of times to collect Lunar Plants since Legenday ss chests have a low rate.

I know, they change things from time to time so that other player can keep up.

But to make something cheaper/easier to get or basically give it out for free are 2 different things.

They can reduce the flower cost for the soul shield at the merchant.
They can reduce the cost for longgui keys.
They can sell all 8 pieces in basin, not only 6-7.
and so on...

Right now, a player who finished the main story can enter msp, and get all in 2-3 rounds. Like this, they can even add a 8 piece box as reward at the last main story quest. This gift is way to big. It's the wrong way what ncsoft is doing.

Legendary means legendary. This is something special. And you must do something to get this. At least, i think so. It's working with weapons and accessories. You still need to do something to get and upgrade them. But it's not working for msp soul shield?

Also, the best 3 soul shields in the game are the 3 legendary. It can't be, that you get one of them for nothing now. It's not like, there are 10 more above them, that you need to reach.

And not sure, what server you are, but people are still playing msp. Each weekend, they look for groups from morning to evening. Only the stage changed now. It was 1-3/4, now 5-6.

For the useless flowers, that we still get. They need add something else to trade for. Like 50 flowers for 1 sacred oil. I'm sure, much more player would play msp again.

55 minutes ago, Zini said:

I know, they change things from time to time so that other player can keep up.

But to make something cheaper/easier to get or basically give it out for free are 2 different things.

They can reduce the flower cost for the soul shield at the merchant.
They can reduce the cost for longgui keys.
They can sell all 8 pieces in basin, not only 6-7.
and so on...

Right now, a player who finished the main story can enter msp, and get all in 2-3 rounds. Like this, they can even add a 8 piece box as reward at the last main story quest. This gift is way to big. It's the wrong way what ncsoft is doing.

Legendary means legendary. This is something special. And you must do something to get this. At least, i think so. It's working with weapons and accessories. You still need to do something to get and upgrade them. But it's not working for msp soul shield?

Also, the best 3 soul shields in the game are the 3 legendary. It can't be, that you get one of them for nothing now. It's not like, there are 10 more above them, that you need to reach.

And not sure, what server you are, but people are still playing msp. Each weekend, they look for groups from morning to evening. Only the stage changed now. It was 1-3/4, now 5-6.

For the useless flowers, that we still get. They need add something else to trade for. Like 50 flowers for 1 sacred oil. I'm sure, much more player would play msp again.

The way MSP is right now is what every single other regions have.

The nerfed drops we had before were probably here just to time gate players progression. This applies also to the overall mats droprate on Na-Eu which is absolutly horrible and ofcourse to our nerfed events / non rewarding membership.

At the end of the day we'll get to have it as easy as every other regions... better get psycholigically ready for it. This is just the way it goes, what nolifes are grinding right now will turn out to be common items for casuals in the future.

Archived