Battleground: A feature nobody even talks about

Backstabpuss

I am amazed (and maybe not so much...) how an important game feature like group PvP can be so idiotically destroyed by developers. And destroyed so badly that nobody even discusses about it. 

I dont see any1 in clan talking about Beluga or WW...exept that this or that class have advantage, or how OP raven weps are there. Usually if smn mentions battleground the discussion lasts less than 30 secs. I can say same or even less in faction chat. Even here in forums the situation is not better.

I remember in Aion the most discussed topic was Dredgion, and although it was far from perfect due to class imbalance, it was the main topic. Only sieges when appeared had more importance.

Here in BnS players have given up on battleground, and rightly so.

I still cant decide which feature was more retardedly implemented: TOI or Battlegrounds, however I dont see them trying to improve anything.

The reduce of penalty for leaving was a good thing...but wont change much, people still do battlegrounds just for dailies. The rewards are bad and the BP you get from  there means you will need a year to farm for HM skills.

All in all ...a waste of time.

You writing like me earlier :) Well want to fight so go and fight, don't want go and do something else. Skills are unimportant anyway, almost everything from it you getting from other spots, or can buy with gold... So enjoy what you have or do something else...

6 hours ago, Shuchin said:

What specifically would you like to talk about?

I could write for days about 6v6, but I don't feel the need to write guides here. ^_^'

Exactly. Nobody would give a damn even if you do. And that guide would also be useless cuz it wont serve any good. And we talk about endgame group pvp. Enough said.

Archived