Returning SF

Sherizumi

So hey, a few questions guys.

Recently came back to the game. I left around the time that soul badges were first introduced, and so I never got one. I got myself to True Oathbreaker acc's and Baleful Stage 2 weapon. I have fully Crit maxed SS's, which are a mix of asura/be ido/ and Twisted. I've already played around with all the new skill changes, and have a grasp of what's going on in ice form. So, a few questions.....What should I be doing for SS now going forward, what content should I do? Also, for the soul badges, I see that the Blue Moon soul badge would work best for ice build, but can that one not be obtained anymore? Can the tokens for it not be earned anymore? Should I salvage the acc's, or keep them and work towards something else? There's a lot of stuff I've missed, and I'm just a bit overwhelmed as to what to do.

Bluemoon badge (Fury Tokens) can't be earned, as far as I know.  You can either buy the 70 from the market at about 18g a pop or buy 35 of them at 18g a pop and farm peaches from Celestial Basin or was it the pearl things that are annoying to gather... Something like that.

Also you can combine the Bluemoon badge with the Magnum badge for the new legendary badge which I think will be the most beneficial badge over-all.  Which is oriented towards ice.  Didn't see an earth badge worth a whole lot.  But Earth build is still kinda fun to play and the Primal Force badge is good since it allows you to more easily get 3 stacks of golden dragon while in earth build.

- Edit: The Primal Force badge and Holy Fire (1,000 Earth Attack bonus) combo sounds like it'd be smexay AF.  Seeing as it's DURING golden dragon.  Doesn't state it has to be 1, 2 or 3 stacks and it doesn't say "first king fist".  So all three rattled off should each pop about 1k earth bonus dmg.  I'll have to test that to see for myself.

sf's best choice is ice mode, blue moon badge and full msp/raven ss. in your situation you should focus on getting the badge and get the full msp set.  theres a soul badge event going on, which is pretty good, cause you can get the badge for half the actual price. you need 110 pearls and 35 fury tokens. i farmed those pearls in like 2weeks.  you can read more in the patch notes.

earth mode hits like a mf but its kinda slow, dps-wise you should stick in ice.

Thanks for all the replies. So far have MSP 1-5 and critted out, still trying to get materials for 6-8. I have the tokens and premium status for the soul badge, which I will be getting once I get about 60 more pearls. Next trying to decide what to do as far as accessories. I have everything at True Oathbreaker, and from what I can tell, they're better than what pinnacle is currently offering, so I guess I try to get legendary accessories next. And continue upgrading baleful.

Archived