The $400K stretch goal might be too much of a stretch.

Shunaia

10 minutes ago, SoraTokonome said:

as if fixing bugs or server takes short time to accomplish

i think i make my post clear that i'm aiming for only 1 costume set

do learn to read better

Are you new ? what are you talking about ? the game has been released  january 2016 and we are in july 2017 !!!! short time ? hello !!??? 

When you got potatoe server you fix it first you don't even release the game and even less ask the community where most people playing with horrible ping to support esport.

And i made my answer clear that you wont get your NPC yunma blablabla costume but only recolors, because that the thruth ?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

investing $25 in this event now can at least net u 3 costume sets

if enough players buy the package, we would've hit target already

i'm sure almost every player will want at least 1 specific costume from milestone

in other words, u don't buy lottery, u never will win any money from it

@ombremq

64bit, multiple servers, combine servers, etc

i'm going to stop the tech talk now since this is really boring

with current milestone speed, we probably won't hit yunma fei in time

that's y i'm trying to push players to buy the package if haven't using analogy above

bed time

4 hours ago, SoraTokonome said:

after bns shares better improvements on 7/26

this community is still not spending enough money towards milestone's targeted goal

this community is ... USELESS!!

by "this community" i mean players who have not purchased the package ... u know who u are

and let me say this again

anyone wants yunma fei, line up behind me, i get it FIRST

unless u play and main Jin female class, go wear ur boss mode

do not mess up yunma fei's high-class and graceful image

Grow up kid. How can you expect me to throw my money into some pixels which will either cause my character's hand to go inside her pelvis or ribs to cut half of her arm ? Sorry ... if i am to pay for graphics, they should be appealing in some way, not scare the s... out of me and i'm not the type of the dandy who would burn his money just for some spoiled kid ^ to be able to imitate yunma fei. You will get it in f10 sooner or later, no one forced you to gamble your money in that '' event ''. If you are so grateful for those improvements, be happy for making a donation. When you start crying because you couldn't get something you expected in return, it's no longer a donation and you aren't that happy about those improvements. You instead sound like someone who just got ripped off for 25$.

1 minute ago, SoraTokonome said:

i'm happy to donate $25 to support this event

to support this game i like to play

and $25 is not a lot of money to begin with

want me to give you my paypall so you can give me 25$ so I can donate as well ?

You are so turned on about this even for people not donating.

I'm going to be honest this so called even't is not worth my money, but maybe yours is, this asking for  your money.

Okay, need to put a stop to this sort of "flaming" back and forth

or else i can't even go to bed

keep in mind what this thread's OP is about

i'm pretty sure almost everyone wants at least 1 specific costume from milestone

helping each other to get it seems like too much to ask

unless u don't want any costume from milestone, then this thread is not for u

4 minutes ago, SoraTokonome said:

Okay, need to put to stop to this sort of "flaming" back and forth

or else i can't even go to bed

keep in mind what this thread's OP is about

i'm pretty sure almost everyone wants at least 1 specific costume from milestone

helping each other to get it seems like too much to ask

unless u don't want any costume from milestone, then this thread is not for u

maybe.. but it's not for you either.

I for one don't care about the costumes .. I'm happy with what I have.

I just found it funny the way you blast msg left and right and screaming for people to donate... when we still have a lot of problems with the bugs and lags and d/c  and a lot more important thing to be fixed.. BUT...  costumes are more important . lol

8 minutes ago, SoraTokonome said:

investing $25 in this event now can at least net u 3 costume sets

if enough players buy the package, we would've hit target already

i'm sure almost every player will want at least 1 specific costume from milestone

in other words, u don't buy lottery, u never will win any money from it

@ombremq

64bit, multiple servers, combine servers, etc

i'm going to stop the tech talk now since this is really boring

with current milestone speed, we probably won't hit yunma fei in time

that's y i'm trying to push players to buy the package if haven't using analogy above

bed time

One line of tech, and already exhausted thinking he is engineer lmao.

We live in developed countries and we got ping never seen in other games, they should be a limit to the excuse you can find .

This is not lottery this is a "support" for an event where the winners will be the one who succefuly fixed their ping so if you didnt buy a ping booster program you stay at home, if you bought one and that didnt work...YOU STAY AT HOME. So to begin with if some players would have show some respect to themselve they should not have give any cents to that, let's call it "donation" untill they fix their servers.

@Alkaa

costumes are easier and faster to obtain

and i'm not the only one in this thread that are asking players to donate to help milestone grow

@ombremq

i'm sure ur better tech person than i am

i only list few server improvements bns brings (which players ask for)

if ur fed up with all lag/bug problems, just don't play

TBH I thought about buying the pack but the only outfits I want are at completely unreachable milestones.  I don't care for the outfit that comes with it and IMO the only ones I'd actually like are the outfits up at milestones 6 and up.  There is no way were making those so there is no point in me buying the pack just to get outfits I don't like.  I don't even do or watch PvP so I have no reason to support the tournament.

13 minutes ago, SoraTokonome said:

@ombremq

i'm sure ur better tech person than i am

i only list few server improvements bns brings (which players ask for)

if ur fed up with all lag/bug problems, just don't play

i have no idea if im a better tech person than you, but a better customers for sure. I don't blindly buy everything unless it deserved i come here to force this company to have some decency and start working correctly not to find them excuses.

And i certainly dont come with solution like "your fed up with lags/bugs..don't play it"...when we all know the majority of people left this game because of it.

Players being unsupportive, useless or whatsoever on this event is just reflection of NC's attitude all this time. Now I'm actually happy to see that BnS community is still rational and dare to voice out our thoughts by this way.

I purchased the package myself and my desired outfit is even unreachable (soha outfit, being waiting for it since starting of this game). I'm sure there are a lot of players out there who are dying for yunma whatsoever outfit but retain themselves from buying to protest. 

I'm happy the protest .. like me included ... maybe from the lack of money they get... BNS will understand the state the game is in.

Money talks.... after all this time people should have known.

come on guys....lets not start bashing each other for stuff that is  clearly out of our control , we dont decide who want to spend nor how the contest is designed ( very poorly designed in my opinion )  what we need to do is make a feedback about this "contest" , most of us , at least for this contest, dont want the first two outfits if nc wanted to reach the goal ASAP , then what they needed to do is put the most wanted outfits in at least in position 2 or 3 , not  when is about to reach the expected goal , and for NC , HONESTLY  , who is the group of people in charge of making this kind of events??? they clearly dont know how to make a good and decent event , right NOW the will of the people is near to zero and   for the TEAM that is in charge of the maintenance ....SERIOUSLY what in world is wrong? you dont have the manpower to run a good server? i have exp in dc and mass dc  , lag included , but today was nasty ..... do you guys have  a team that can address all the issues? no? well NC .... you should have ....anyway i have spent quite a good ammount of money in this game , this is making me think twice in doing another transaction .

I wish, it had stopped at 10%.

So ncsoft could think again, what costumes and other things they could have offered.

The only real new thing i see (aside from the mafia outfit) is the music weapon skin.

I see very old, old, npc copy, reskin/recolor costumes. Even the "somewhat more recent" ones will be later in H10. There is nothing special that they made only for this event. Something new, that you can get only here and never again.

And if they still want offer old costumes, they could have asked and vote for our top 5. Then add 3 of them + 5 realy new and unique costumes.

I like the mafia outfit, which some other don't like. It has a normal look, that exist in reality. Not some "out of wonderland" B&S style. Normal looking costumes like mafia or business man are rare. But 25$ for only this one (for me) is too much. I'm not interested in the other costumes.

And for the tournament: i absolutely don't care. I would never support this tournament, their player, ncsoft for many reasons. I would buy a costume for a decent price. And if some of the money goes to the tournament pool, then so be it.

When i look here, you want support for "your" costume, not for the tournament. (talking about useless and non-cooperative. lol)

It is not fair to call people useless who do not spend on the event as I am sure most people have a valid reason not to.

I lost my leg in a car accident a few years ago and confined to living in a wheel chair and on disability, i would love to support the game and event and get the outfits for myself but my budget is limited and food and rent and other bills come first, I cannot afford it atm.

1 hour ago, Valkyriewild said:

It is not fair to call people useless who do not spend on the event as I am sure most people have a valid reason not to.

I lost my leg in a car accident a few years ago and confined to living in a wheel chair and on disability, i would love to support the game and event and get the outfits for myself but my budget is limited and food and rent and other bills come first, I cannot afford it atm.

You shouldn't feel the need to justify why or why you are not purchasing an addon for a computer game, one that gives you no actual benefit in terms of gameplay. Hell you have a better reason for most for not buying it, food and rent come first!!

**More to the point, you should feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to do**

I can afford the pack if i really wanted it, i'm not buying the costume pack as i don't like just buying costumes, there is no gaming benefit to me buying this other than to add to the 100+ costume items i have. The Yun Spring Breeze is hideous, not sure why it's so different to the Gon/Jin versions, so no good for my main. I can't share wardrobes with other characters on my account, which is an added issue.

I spent a bit during the last two troves, not as much as some, but enough to get a few Mats here and there, getting the White Seductress and Superfan costumes were added bonuses, not the be all and end all point of the trove.

Sorry, we might be getting a few costumes for the money, but no! not this time

Ladies and gentlemen, let's please, just keep it civil here. I know a lot of people either care or DO NOT care about this event, the milestones reached, the palette swaps of old costumes, and the money for something that's just cosmetic and superficial to some of you.

We all know that the guys running this game SHOULD do more to "fix" many various things in this game that obstruct, hinder, and impede our activities in-game.

One thing I hope most of you understand, however, on that note, is that the DDOS attacks upon our servers that are causing a lot of our lag and mass disconnects isn't merely something they can "fix". There's a little more to it than that, and I won't get into the details because there are more than plenty posts on these forums, regarding the matter.

Certain people here (I won't name them as this might get me banned, which is an ultra stupid rule, because I'm not saying anything negative about that person), I'm sure, are just a little fired up over the milestone rewards that we might NOT get from the "donation", or rather, "investment" that gets us all the other milestone rewards before it. I would also like that Yunma Fei outfit and hairstyle, but won't lose sleep over it if I don't get it.

I'm personally wanting the next milestone set, because I like the mask on certain races/genders, as I do the outfit itself.

That's just us, who are into the cosmetic side of things.

After all, with how NOT fun a lot of this game is with all of the grinding and elitism in dungeon running, and how expensive everything is to upgrade, etc., for some of us, it helps to have a character look pleasing to our eyes, since we have to run around doing boring, grindy type activities with them for hours and hours on end.

There's nothing wrong with people who do not care for how their characters look, or if they're simply content with how they already look and don't want to change things from how they currently are. There's also nothing wrong with wanting a little variety in cosmetics, and while they have nothing to do with stats themselves, they ARE a huge part of BNS, as a game.

Most mmorpgs are about doing the kinds of things we're already doing: Killing x amount of enemies, or fetching x amount of this or that, and then turning it in at the quest NPC for our experience, gold, and/or other usual rewards.

Cosmetic items are a huge part of the game because a LOT of people play this game to play "dress up" with their virtual Barbie doll. There's nothing wrong with that either.

-But these are all parts of this game. We aren't required to even bother with cosmetic items at all.

However, when you FIRST found out about this game, did you think to yourself, "Gee, I REALLY feel like grinding for hours and hours for little progress toward making my stats' numbers go up!". or did you think, "Wow, this is a pretty gamer, and I bet I can make a really cool-looking character!"...?

I started this game because it was pretty. I stayed because I found that there's more to the game than just being pretty. I love AND hate this game for many reasons. It east up money, either way, and if you pride yourself on being 100% free-to-play, and don't spend anything on it at all, that's impressive, but slow to get some things done.

When you can take a whole week farming for one kind of upgrade material, versus spending a few bucks on stuff in the Hongmoon Store to save on time instead of money, there's nothing wrong with that either.

That whole week can be filled with other fun things, for just a few meager dollars, to play other games, go out and see a new movie at the theater, spend time with the family, etc..

-Or I can hold onto my pride and save my money and use the time it takes to farm all this crazy stuff.

Neither way is WRONG - they're just different ways to proceed with yoru goals in game, at the costs of either time, money, or a combination of both.

I COULD go into an economics lecture over "opportunity cost", as well, but I think I made too huge a wall of text already. hehe

TLDR: "Be excellent to eachother."

--George Carlin

giphy.gif

Depending on how much NC wants to hit their goal they could sweeten the rewards to entice more people who are still sitting on the fence to finally purchase. They could also make a statement letting everyone know that the Yunma Fei or the 400k costumes will not be offered again in the forseeable future. I mean, this may be your only opportunity to get these costumes. I really hope we don't see people bitching that they want costumes from this package in the future when they never participated in this. You had your chance, right?

I'm secrerly hoping that at the end of this, NC says that they are so grateful for the people who supported them that they have decided to give every participant all the milestone costumes. Or at least the milestones to 400k. Wouldn't that be amazing!!

33 minutes ago, anon753159 said:

Depending on how much NC wants to hit their goal they could sweeten the rewards to entice more people who are still sitting on the fence to finally purchase. They could also make a statement letting everyone know that the Yunma Fei or the 400k costumes will not be offered again in the forseeable future. I mean, this may be your only opportunity to get these costumes. I really hope we don't see people bitching that they want costumes from this package in the future when they never participated in this. You had your chance, right?

I'm secrerly hoping that at the end of this, NC says that they are so grateful for the people who supported them that they have decided to give every participant all the milestone costumes. Or at least the milestones to 400k. Wouldn't that be amazing!!

Honestly I don't think that's fair as this isn't trove. This event was created as a crowd fund to reward the handful of pvpers and everyone else is just able to benefit from it in all sorts of way may it be costumes or materials you need or whatever and if they tried to item lock it will honestly just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ people off more as a lot of people are already annoyed that rngesus didn't bless them this event.

But I agree with the last part, it would be really nice to see at least up to yunmai fei and than they can put it in store for people who didn't buy the chest to buy it themselves at whatever time.

sorry but i cant help it

59506070.jpg

i wanted both soha and yunma fei outfits but well i knowed since the start that NC put the bar to high to jump over it.

The outfit on the box wasnt that great, the first 4 outfits on mileage was relased before, the rng in boxs is awfull all this was just negative.

a disired costume on heart box, unrelased outfits on each mileage, a better rng box would have skyrocket the event

We won't get anywhere with this community anyway, when we come here to say this bundle not Worth it there is still people arguing we are wrong or try to force us to take part at this monthly cash grab event...

Everyone playing pvp know pvp is totally dead and the prize pool goal doesnt make any sense unless they manage to make pvp active again, so if we had a smart community people would not have bought anything the first week untill NC west change this cash grab bundle and stop fooling people with this prize pool goal and i am sure they would have change it, we could have accomplish a lot of thing with smart peoples...

We can't negociate anymore because they already reached 72% of prizes wich is already a miracle and  knowing everyone want yunma fei outfif ( don't understand the hype about this npc outfif ) and carnival outfif all they need to do is to sell them at an expensive prize .

Archived