The $400K stretch goal might be too much of a stretch.

Shunaia

2 hours ago, GG Easy said:

Now come on guys, don't go full rage mode. Some of you may have liked the outfit. But, i dare you wouldn't pay more than 400 ncoins for this outfit. I bet most of you will (or already have) salvage it. Let's be honest, no one would buy it for 2000nc if it was just that outfit pack. Real deal was the milestone rewards and it's disappointing getting stuck right before yunma fei. Some people just wait to see how it will progress. If all people that are camping for yunma fei, bought the pack right away, it would reach or even pass yunma fei already. But, what can you do after this point ?

I personally bought the pack for the mafia outfit and I still would if it was sold without the event. Actually I probably would've bought 2 just for another weapon skin. 

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ombremq said:

I said i tryed to conveince mysef, i mean i wanted to conveince myself the outfif isnt that bad, so yes i needed people's opinion to conveince myself this outfif is amazing lets buy it...this is what people do sometimes, if they got friends ofc..and about pity that apply to me too, you can take the definition you want, i'll feel ashamed to wear this dress, for real, in normal game a whale outfif look amazing, there is no debate no one complain, that the kind of dress kids steal their mom card, but the one we got is ugly and most of people didnt buy it cause its ugly or bought it for a better reward hope, and you can come to me telling me i have no right to have pity blablabla, well when the majority of people find a thing ugly that mean this thing probably ugly and people wearing Something ugly because they find it cool won't change the fact that they just look like clowns for the rest of people this is how world work, get ready...and when i see someone dressed like a clown thinking he/she is a sexy beast then i won't encourage and may use the *shocked* word ...i know you'll still come here with "me and few people like it we don't care about other people opinion mind your own busness blablabla" well i am an empathic and good person i won't congratulate you to have bought an ugly expensive outfif.

You're a little delusional if you think you show how much of a open minded, empathetic, good person you are when you say stuff like this. And stuff above this. And stuff in other threads. Like lots of people have opinions and pointed opinions here and that's fine because we can't all get along plus it makes for interesting discussion/insight to people's point of views but you are one of those petty people who take stabs at other things not relative to the topic/twist words while running in a circle with your point just to make your point/views seem superior. But I mean, whatever helps you sleep at night.

5 hours ago, XO said:

... Like lots of people have opinions and pointed opinions here and that's fine because we can't all get along plus it makes for interesting discussion/insight to people's point of views but you are one of those petty people who take stabs at other things not relative to the topic/twist words while running in a circle with your point just to make your point/views seem superior. But I mean, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Wait what? i am coming with  arguments and your answers are like " oh your a mean person, know your place".. " i saw the word pity in this 10 sentences paragraph oh mean person that hurt my feeling etc..."

I started with a paragraph trying to explain, the dress is ugly but whatever at least give us carnival dress blablabla, organize pvp event blablabla, potatoe servers blablabla, and you focus on one word.

And to be honest if the game was running with good servers, good teams etc i will not complain and i'll let them milk me with hapiness, so if that make you stop pretending your not the one running in circle, my point of view is i really don't care about this dress that drive your attention being ugly or not, that won't change the fact that pvp scene is dead, paying expensive dress for a dead thing is creepy ( don't Attack me on this word please ) and there is too much recolor / outdated dress as rewards at the moment.

BUT

If they give carnival outfif to people who bought this recolor package ( because yes most of people waiting to buy it for new "cool" dresses rewards and not to support the dead thingy provided by potatoe servers ), i'll be more than happy to share your point of view about this dress, if THAT help you sleep at night. 

@DirectorTseng

made me laugh when i posted it but that was maybe a bit rude, ok i apologize.

I DO want the Yunma Fei one, and the hairstyle that comes with it, but I really do want the Carnival stuff. The outfit looks pretty on a female Jin, and the mask is awesome on almost everyone, on all races and genders. Other than that, if the guitar on one of the other milestones is for an axe, I wonder what crap instrument they plan on making it on an FM's bangle... --A friggin' pan flute...? --A harmonica...? The bangle gets so many ugly skins that you can barely see unless the character is standing still and you're looking right where their arm is. It might as well be one of those tiny, mini Totino's frozen pizzas, fresh out of the box.  lol

-And it would have like maybe ONE piece of pepperoni on it, because the bangle is treated with that kind of graphical quality, design-wise. T_T

Lazy devs... Can't even spring for another piece of pepperoni...

11 hours ago, zerooo said:

come on guyss!! almost there for yunma ... i bought 3 packages in 3 different accounts ....i really want that costume xD....im crazy i know..

I have a question! Did you try gifting one of your accounts that you already purchased the outfit on to see if you could get it again? Or did you just buy them, or did you buy them before they could get gifted s:

1 hour ago, Shunaia said:

I DO want the Yunma Fei one, and the hairstyle that comes with it, but I really do want the Carnival stuff. The outfit looks pretty on a female Jin, and the mask is awesome on almost everyone, on all races and genders. Other than that, if the guitar on one of the other milestones is for an axe, I wonder what crap instrument they plan on making it on an FM's bangle... --A friggin' pan flute...? --A harmonica...? The bangle gets so many ugly skins that you can barely see unless the character is standing still and you're looking right where their arm is. It might as well be one of those tiny, mini Totino's frozen pizzas, fresh out of the box.  lol

-And it would have like maybe ONE piece of pepperoni on it, because the bangle is treated with that kind of graphical quality, design-wise. T_T

Lazy devs... Can't even spring for another piece of pepperoni...

Never such true words have been spoken....they should improve a little the FM's bangle design's...its like thanks the gods that I use a razor

1 hour ago, Ocaere said:

Never such true words have been spoken....they should improve a little the FM's bangle design's...its like thanks the gods that I use a razor

I do enjoy playing my Force Master, more so than any of my other characters, and i've tried them all up to a point, but the weapon skins are crusty as hell, unless there is a major redesign, i can't see this being fixed anytime soon.

1 hour ago, XO said:

I have a question! Did you try gifting one of your accounts that you already purchased the outfit on to see if you could get it again? Or did you just buy them, or did you buy them before they could get gifted s:

honestly i used them in each account 

1 hour ago, Ocaere said:

I like that about other classes, like on my WL, you can at least see her neat little tanto-ish blade. On my FM, from LAST Summer, I have the skin for the bangle that looks like a plate of tropical fruit, sliced up - only without an actual plate. The fruit arrangement just somehow stays together, and not a single thing ever falls off of it while I'm spamming between fire and ice skills in my usual fire build rotation.  lol

1 hour ago, zerooo said:

72%....think we lost the battle...

Yeah, it's been 72% for most of yesterday and all of today, so far. If they put ALL new outfits, even if some were palette swaps of olders ones, this event would've turned out better, at least by a little bit. This event is a joke.

1 minute ago, Septy said:

So what is this fund raiser for? Lawyers without a yacht?

It's for the kids in Texas who have the best server connections for PVP, and get to trade wins, and get to whale off of the rest of us, and blah blah blah - that's what I've heard anyway. The prize pool is probably a tournament that's not actually held anywhere at all, and we're all depositing our money directly into some employee's checking account. It kind of feels like it's a prize pool for a lottery, when the lotto winner is actually an actor who poses for a picture, holding a giant check that says "One Hundred Zillion Dollars", and the money really went to some sleaze bag who drives an Escalade with rims that are shaped like "Fidget Spinners".

after bns shares better improvements on 7/26

this community is still not spending enough money towards milestone's targeted goal

this community is ... UNSUPPORTIVE!!

by "this community" i mean players who have not purchased the package ... u know who u are

and let me say this again

anyone wants yunma fei, line up behind me, i get it FIRST

unless u play and main Jin female class, go wear ur boss mode

do not mess up yunma fei's high-class and graceful image

1 minute ago, SoraTokonome said:

this community is still not spending enough money towards milestone' targeted goal

this community is ... USELESS ...

by "this community" i mean players who have not purchased the package ... u know who u are

Lol can you really be surprised by those players though :/

3 hours ago, SoraTokonome said:

@XOthat's why those players are USELESS beings

So, I'm useless because I do not want to spend money ?

Great logic.

let me give you my paypall . give me the money needed and I will.

Improvements ?  state 1. that had significant value.

4 hours ago, SoraTokonome said:

this community is still not spending enough money towards milestone's targeted goal

this community is ... USELESS!!

by "this community" i mean players who have not purchased the package ... u know who u are....

i am proud to not have take part of this clowns event, improvement on7/26? hahahha....i saw nowhere they gonna fix bugs or their potatoe servers, enjoy your 25$ 3D clothes package full of recolor and outdated dresses.

@Alkaa

improvements do not need to be working in ur favor only

at least bns does listen to some suggestions from players

one example will be dropping gem mailing cost down to silver

and it seems i'm not the only one who has same idea about this community being useless

@ombremq

as if fixing bugs or server takes short time to accomplish

i think i make my post clear that i'm aiming for only 1 costume set

Archived