The $400K stretch goal might be too much of a stretch.

Shunaia

I bet we'd be much closer to, maybe even pass, the goal by now if Scarlet Shadow (t6) and Loose Cannon (t7) were t3 and t4. And the outfits that are currently in t3 and t4 moved to t1 and t2. I might've considered buying the pack if the milestones were arranged in this way.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, SoraTokonome said:

ugh, still at 65%

this progress seems hopeless x.x

y will u put ugly costumes in the first place, bns?!?

t1-t3 are all re-released cosmetics

Did you do a refresh? It's at 68% which means we get the next costume- spring breeze

13 hours ago, SoraTokonome said:

69% then spring breeze will be available, so 1% to go

although i want yunma fei!! i can care less about t1-t3

another 20% to go in 10 days ...

if only we can contribute 2% per day at minimum

I must say that im kinda disapointed since I was thinking that the milestones would be hitted faster after the beginning of the month. I was curious to see the t6, t7 and t8, my main is a cute lyn,Im always seeking cute outfits...kinda feel like a waste of money right now...

10809542_1537014169876585_1521473694_n.j

1 hour ago, Ocaere said:

I was curious to see the t6, t7 and t8,

I think multiple people are/were but regardless we would not have gotten other than max 400k limits as the Lotus items do not add money to the pool after reaching 400k.

7 hours ago, Inugami said:

Dear god, I hope it reaches Yunma Fei soon, sales will pick up quickly after that, I feel

They made them giftable now so maybe

Also!

it's really hard to spend that money for this nonsense event, the thruth is when i see people wearing this "cheap looking dress" i don't envy them, i see a cow who have been milked, if i buy it i can't even tease people with an awesome outfif because let's face the reality the dress is a bit ugly, not "that" ugly but still...and all those shamefull recolor and outdated outfifs seriously? what about you keep all those **** and give me only carnival dress for 25$, deal?

That pretty sad to see that a game  promoted like a pvp focused game, didnt do a single event related to this ( i am not counting randoms tournament organize by randoms people where everybody can show world how good his ping booster and macros are), all we got since one year is "summer event" farm those dungeons, winter event farm those ones...

Like comon please a real pvp event to bring back the hype, like "an event when we have to participate in X tag match with a team with the special dress to unlock carnival dress or a new emotes for example, or 6vs6 gear balanced during on month...

Where chromozomes ? why nobody can organize fun event in NCwest... and to conclude all that money for a dead ladder? i even have trouble to find party in tag and being silver on purpose dont even help me. a part of this prizes should be used to improve pvp life quality? just 10 or 20% can provide great event whole year.

No, guys you're mistaken about the meaning of this:

*Between June 28 and July 19, when you purchase the Heart of the Golden Lotus pack and/or the Golden Lotus Chest, a portion of the purchase price will go towards funding the prize pool up to $400,000 for the Blade & Soul Regional Championships. Once the $400,000 prize pool is reached, sales of the Heart of the Golden Lotus Pack and the Golden Lotus Chest will not apply to the prize pool. If you participate in this offer, you are not eligible to participate in the Blade & Soul Regional Championship.

Read carefully, it will not apply towards the prize pool of the Regional Championship, not towards the pool in itself. The money will go to something else. I have seen all the rewards and it's more stuff than what it seems.

I don't know why they're not showing the rewards, I think more people would be interested.

I mean... someone just asked about some of the rewards that are there *cough*

3 hours ago, ombremq said:

it's really hard to spend that money for this nonsense event, the thruth is when i see people wearing this "cheap looking dress" i don't envy them, i see a cow who have been milked, if i buy it i can't even tease people with an awesome outfif because let's face the reality the dress is a bit ugly, not "that" ugly but still...

The dress being ugly may be YOUR opinion (and I know other's do not like it) but just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have this magical right to pity people who bought it just because it's not your style. Like dude, it's not even your money why do you care so much.

1 hour ago, XO said:

The dress being ugly may be YOUR opinion (and I know other's do not like it) but just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have this magical right to pity people who bought it just because it's not your style. Like dude, it's not even your money why do you care so much.

the dress is gorgeous, his char must be ugly as hell...pff

JJFd9pD.jpg

I'm kind of hoping the recent upgrade cost reductions and gem mailing fee reductions will have a positive effect on sales. It seems like they are listening to us, they even made the packs giftable by our request. We're at 70% right now, which is a higher overnight jump than the last few days have seen.

6 hours ago, ombremq said:

it's really hard to spend that money for this nonsense event, the thruth is when i see people wearing this "cheap looking dress" i don't envy them, i see a cow who have been milked, if i buy it i can't even tease people with an awesome outfif because let's face the reality the dress is a bit ugly, not "that" ugly but still...

Speak for yourself, i bought it to put it on a male jin cause i love the mobster look.. but i for shits and giggles viewed it on my main and loved it. 

It fits her perfectlyunknown.png

3 hours ago, XO said:

you like to read what you want don't you? i said it's a bit ugly, i even said it's not that "ugly"...and the word "pity" is not a bad word it's when you being empathic blablabla(just Google it ).

The Truth is first time i saw the dress on website i was like wow cool outfif and then i saw it on people and the dress was not that cool and looked "cheap" yes "cheap". Then i tryed to conveince myself but even asking dozens of people they replyed to me its totally ugly they didnt even come with why not, its not that bad etc...so yes sorry to have the opinion of Mr.&Mrs everybody and trust me i wish to be like you being able to see the beauty where people see the abomination but i can't i am a comon person.

When people buy ugly things thinking they look cool with shamefull reward like outdated outfifs or re-re-re-recolor i feel sorry for them (if you don't like the word "pity")

@DirectorTseng

im agree that look cool on you ( on the picture at least )i won't lie, don't forget to show off your photogenic character in the photogenic section where everyone can exhibit the 2D girl / loli created in every kind of position !

2 hours ago, ombremq said:

you like to read what you want don't you? i said it's a bit ugly, i even said it's not that "ugly"...and the word "pity" is not a bad word it's when you being empathic blablabla(just Google it ).

The Truth is first time i saw the dress on website i was like wow cool outfif and then i saw it on people and the dress was not that cool and looked "cheap" yes "cheap". Then i tryed to conveince myself but even asking dozens of people they replyed to me its totally ugly they didnt even come with why not, its not that bad etc...so yes sorry to have the opinion of Mr.&Mrs everybody and trust me i wish to be like you being able to see the beauty where people see the abomination but i can't i am a comon person.

When people buy ugly things thinking they look cool with shamefull reward like outdated outfifs or re-re-re-recolor i feel sorry for them (if you don't like the word "pity")

"You like to read what you want don't you?" As you proceed to contradict/reword exactly what you just said...

Okay.

So you say you found the outfit ugly, you get called on it by me and someone else but to me you write this entire speech that really just ends up with you admitting you find it ugly not only because you can't seem to like it but more so primarily because you needed the validation of others for your own opinion. THAN you just counter trying to act not so superior by calling yourself a common person for finding it ugly which is just a rephrase of what you said earlier but being more passive-aggressive. Which you than proceed to say a definition of pity while trying to not use the word pity because you think pity in this situation means empathy when with the way you word things, especially with what you say prior (i.e. the other rewards are shameful so I feel bad for people who spend their money on it) does not mean it.

Also.

2 hours ago, ombremq said:

don't forget to show off your photogenic character in the photogenic section where everyone can exhibit the 2D girl / loli created in every kind of position !

Rude.

3 hours ago, ombremq said:

@DirectorTseng

im agree that look cool on you ( on the picture at least )i won't lie, don't forget to show off your photogenic character in the photogenic section where everyone can exhibit the 2D girl / loli created in every kind of position !

Holy condescension batman O____o

1 hour ago, XO said:

.So you say you found the outfit ugly, you get called on it by me and someone else but to me you write this entire speech that really just ends up with you admitting you find it ugly not only because you can't seem to like it but more so primarily because you needed the validation of others for your own opinion..

I said i tryed to conveince mysef, i mean i wanted to conveince myself the outfif isnt that bad, so yes i needed people's opinion to conveince myself this outfif is amazing lets buy it...this is what people do sometimes, if they got friends ofc..and about pity that apply to me too, you can take the definition you want, i'll feel ashamed to wear this dress, for real, in normal game a whale outfif look amazing, there is no debate no one complain, that the kind of dress kids steal their mom card, but the one we got is ugly and most of people didnt buy it cause its ugly or bought it for a better reward hope, and you can come to me telling me i have no right to have pity blablabla, well when the majority of people find a thing ugly that mean this thing probably ugly and people wearing Something ugly because they find it cool won't change the fact that they just look like clowns for the rest of people this is how world work, get ready...and when i see someone dressed like a clown thinking he/she is a sexy beast then i won't encourage and may use the *shocked* word ...i know you'll still come here with "me and few people like it we don't care about other people opinion mind your own busness blablabla" well i am an empathic and good person i won't congratulate you to have bought an ugly expensive outfif.

Now come on guys, don't go full rage mode. Some of you may have liked the outfit. But, i dare you wouldn't pay more than 400 ncoins for this outfit. I bet most of you will (or already have) salvage it. Let's be honest, no one would buy it for 2000nc if it was just that outfit pack. Real deal was the milestone rewards and it's disappointing getting stuck right before yunma fei. Some people just wait to see how it will progress. If all people that are camping for yunma fei, bought the pack right away, it would reach or even pass yunma fei already. But, what can you do after this point ?

well i am an empathic and good person i won't congratulate you to have bought an ugly expensive outfif.

Wow, I guess that makes you a saint, huh?

Quick, somebody call the pope, we need to canonize Mother Teresa here.

56 minutes ago, GG Easy said:

Now come on guys, don't go full rage mode. Some of you may have liked the outfit. But, i dare you wouldn't pay more than 400 ncoins for this outfit. I bet most of you will (or already have) salvage it. Let's be honest, no one would buy it for 2000nc if it was just that outfit pack. Real deal was the milestone rewards and it's disappointing getting stuck right before yunma fei. Some people just wait to see how it will progress. If all people that are camping for yunma fei, bought the pack right away, it would reach or even pass yunma fei already. But, what can you do after this point ?

true,I liked it but I wouldn't pay 2000 ncoins for it... :) I bought because I was expecting some more outfits to be true.

6 hours ago, ombremq said:

@DirectorTseng

Was that response really necessary? 

Archived