The $400K stretch goal might be too much of a stretch.

Shunaia

15 hours ago, jones6 said:

I am not sure why this would cause much negative pr. They missed the goal by a bit but not laughably far off.  It seemed like a really neat thing to get many of the story character's outfits but ended up with only outfits that were previously available. It seems to be at the worst possible place just below any new outfits.  I am still really happy to finally get spring breeze though.  

it is laughable if you consider the fact they wanted to reach 850.000 $ ...   I'm still laughing when I think about it.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Alkaa said:

it is laughable if you consider the fact they wanted to reach 850.000 $ ...   I'm still laughing when I think about it.

Yea, and it is considered an insult to them when they can't even collect 400K from the players of 2 region which is NA and EU.

*Between June 28 and July 19, when you purchase the Heart of the Golden Lotus pack and/or the Golden Lotus Chest, a portion of the purchase price will go towards funding the prize pool up to $400,000 for the Blade & Soul Regional Championships

if they decide, all 100% of the purchase goes to the pool, probably the 400k will be reached.

What happens now? I'm still kind of sad that we didn't make it to "Royal Rebel" to be honest. And I totally agree that if they'd have used all the money they got for the price pool, we would have probably reached the 400.000 Dollar Milestone...

9 minutes ago, Kotori-chan said:

What happens now? I'm still kind of sad that we didn't make it to "Royal Rebel" to be honest. And I totally agree that if they'd have used all the money they got for the price pool, we would have probably reached the 400.000 Dollar Milestone...

I agree ! What's next NC ?

27 minutes ago, JoonOh said:

Im just wondering because its still the 19th in the U.S. but i can't seem to find the heart of the golden lotus pack. Did they take it out already?

yea , they took it out already , the shadow phoenix headpiece shows Sold Out 

2 minutes ago, brincas said:

after a week of big huge screw up's nothing like a candy to shut up players

well i will accept the candy and shut up like a spoiled child, but i bet the childs who did not buy the lotus because they saw mileage 4 wasnt possible will rage for not doing it.

im neight first cause the event is another money drain, special when only part of the cash spend on the lotus goes to the pool (how much they dont say, so it can be 1%, 10% 20% etc)

second ncsoft dont deserve our cash, for any reason, they do and undo, with always screwing us up, and without any plausible justification. bug are fixed at the next weeks, things arent tested before came live, moderators dont answer our questions, or give a answer out is the ddos thing (if it is a ddos, and not a problem with another game, mxm) after 3 weeks.

so no i didnt bought the lotus, im happy for who did and got the outfit they wanted, but again, it was a way of making huge amount of cash, and yet we still have problems with lag, server stability, so i would like for them to use the cash on things that are needed and not just keep the cash in their pockets

Geesh some of you guys are never happy with anything. You had the chance to get multiple outfits for the price of $25 so don't get upset that you didn't take that opportunity. Btw the cash didn't go straight to their pockets maybe if you READ you would have known the money was being used to help those competing in the esport championship.

For those of you looking forward to being able to obtain the milestone costumes individually, we’ll be pairing most of the costume sales with upcoming esports events—the first being Pure Grace, which will be available for purchase within the next few weeks.

From the website, does that means they will sell the rest of the outfits we didn't reach in the following weeks? or wait till next esports events?

12 minutes ago, Liene said:

For those of you looking forward to being able to obtain the milestone costumes individually, we’ll be pairing most of the costume sales with upcoming esports events—the first being Pure Grace, which will be available for purchase within the next few weeks.

From the website, does that means they will sell the rest of the outfits we didn't reach in the following weeks? or wait till next esports events?

It seems to be the case, being esports events. They might not be as big, but who knows...

4 hours ago, XO said:

Thank you so much NC for giving us the yunma fei set <3 That's really freakin awesome. 

wot? really? i didn't expect it at all...man.. that makes me even more happier. *q*

TY so much NCsoft! for this and releasing summer groove T^T

8 hours ago, XO said:

Thank you so much NC for giving us the yunma fei set <3 That's really freakin awesome. 

notice how those who didn't donate/try to help are salty. YA'LL CAN'T GET EVERYTHING JUST HANDED TO YOU

I don't want to ruin the party but am i the only one who read they gonna resell all the outfifs next weeks? i mean thanks Ncsoft that cool. But your wrong we will be able to get everything handed to us without being forced to spend 25$ for recolors, your yunma outfif isnt even an exclusive outfif lol. So to be honest i am more than happy to not have bought this cash grab bundle knowing now that those unreachable prize rewards everyone wanted, like carnival dress ,soha outfif, guitard weapon skin etc.. will end up being sell the next weeks and will let everyone pick the one they want with our hmcoins no effort. And guess what no discount prices for people that supported event, so enjoy your 25$ yunma and mafia outfis, that still a good deal tho...*giggle*

Archived