Suggestion about evolved stones

Pusskramhaj

I thought of a way to get some more evolved stones into the game, while reviving the 50+ 24-man dungeons and maybe also giving people a reason to level up alts.

What if you put a guaranteed evolved stone in those daily quest rewards? (Zaiwei ruins, Grimhorn, Beastbog) A little less rng, but it wouldn't be spammable. You'd be able to get some evolved stones each day (more if you have alts) and since it's a daily quest it wouldn't flood the market either, if that's what you're worried about.

On a side note: The treasure pouches should be changed back since there's not a lot of ways to farm sacred crystal, moonstone crystals etc. They're bound to account, so I don't really see why you'd remove them/decrease the amount dropped in the first place.

Anyway, let me know what you think. o/

Greetings to everyone,

I don't understand, why do you need to the Evolved Stones be implemented at Zaiwei, Grimhorn,(Beastbog Bay-Lee chest have 100% change to give Evo stones 1-3)......theese are timed-out places for endgame players and there is absolutely no reason to go there! I have only been once at Grimhorn, to change my wep chest which needed to Baleful stage3, lol. By the way, I'm also experienced that normal treasure troves (from harvest, beastbog, plog sanctum) have  almost 0% chance to give Evolved stone...

However, I have idea which places can be best solutions. In my opinion, going to timed- out places to get something is very pathetic. Why not input this material to current player centrals of the game?

To Solo players:

1.  - ToI - Higher the loot, higher the change to get 1 Evolved Stone.
2.  - Mushin Tower 19-20. Yunsang should be reward us haha. Normally 1 Stone, rare chance to get 5 stone, like moonstone bundles at Naksun. It would be cool!

Team play/ PvP:

1. - I loved Celestial event! There were about hundred players on every channel that time. My idea is, insert Evolved stones to Celestial pouches! 1 stone in 1 pouch, 50% chance to get it. Also from trader merchant if you make it tradeable for 1000-1500peaches, Im 100% sure, a lot of people will go there to make quests and farm bosses. So, it would be plus one reason, to farm peaches!
2. - Those who farm from PvP, make tradeable  Evolved Stone from Zen Beans/ Battleground Points. For Example 1000BG point/ 1500 Zen Beans for it.

I hope that theese words will make sense to community/Dev team, and if some points of theese come true, that will make many players happier and this will start a real way to upgrade souls, not only from hongmoon store boxes, and rarely from events.

The reason I suggested those places were because almost nobody goes there. It's to bring people back to it and make it come alive again, why would that be pathetic?

Your suggestions might work, with some tweaks to them. Because the rates and such you're talking about now would be too easy.

57 minutes ago, Pusskramhaj said:

The reason I suggested those places were because almost nobody goes there. It's to bring people back to it and make it come alive again, why would that be pathetic?

Your suggestions might work, with some tweaks to them. Because the rates and such you're talking about now would be too easy.

Problem is, those dungeons are boring... If you wanna resurect a 24 man dungeons, revamp the ones in the East of Moonwater... Those are awesome dungeons :D

Do you think it would be so easy?

Then you did not truly thinked it. You need 25 Evolved Stones +  10? Elysian Orbs + 1 Demon Spirit Stone to craft  1 Oil. And you need around 120 of them to max it, but minimum 35 to get an useful stage. It takes around months to upgrade it.....

Really, it's very easy....and now it would be taking many years to upgrade it. And now we are behind of whales many years....gg 

38 minutes ago, CatchSpeLL said:

Then you did not truly thinked it. You need 25 Evolved Stones +  10? Elysian Orbs + 1 Demon Spirit Stone to craft  1 Oil. And you need around 120 of them to max it, but minimum 35 to get an useful stage. It takes around months to upgrade it.....

Really, it's very easy....and now it would be taking many years to upgrade it. And now we are behind of whales many years....gg 

Why do you want to be as strong as whales though ?

48 minutes ago, CatchSpeLL said:

You realise the new soul isn't supposed to be obtainable in a month or 2 right? Why would you want to max out your gear as fast as whales? Then there's nothing to strive for.

50 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

Problem is, those dungeons are boring... If you wanna resurect a 24 man dungeons, revamp the ones in the East of Moonwater... Those are awesome dungeons :D

Everyone might not share that opinion. They probably spent a lot of time making those areas, so it's a shame that they rarely get used. What do you think makes them boring?

14 minutes ago, Pusskramhaj said:

You realise the new soul isn't supposed to be obtainable in a month or 2 right? Why would you want to max out your gear as fast as whales? Then there's nothing to strive for.

Everyone might not share that opinion. They probably spent a lot of time making those areas, so it's a shame that they rarely get used. What do you think makes them boring?

They just are...

On 6/30/2017 at 9:54 AM, Pusskramhaj said:

That's not a very helpful answer. o.o

I mean, go run them. It's just a lot of people waiting like it was in Basin event. The bosses are just using simple patterns to attack and are overall pretty boring. Meanwhile, Nightshade Harbor is more dynamic I guess ? Those moonwater 24-man dungeons are nice to play in, the maps are good looking and the bosses are awesome...

Archived