Irontech Forge Upcoming Fixes

Liinxy

6 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Every raid has their own rule. If people don't agree with the raid's rule, they can simply find another one. There's no need to be mad about it. As long as the raid leader doesn't change the rule in the middle of the raid run, I think it is fine. 

I'm not particularly mad, but I am quite appalled that people are so hateful and discriminatory in a video game. I see it as more of an attitude issue, my being unable to enter a raid is just a side effect. Again, many others tell me the same thing, so it's not just me. I would be fine with going dawnforged with a legitimate reason, but discrimination based on how I choose to play the game is not legitimate at all.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, DragonGod782 said:

I'm not particularly mad, but I am quite appalled that people are so hateful and discriminatory in a video game. I see it as more of an attitude issue, my being unable to enter a raid is just a side effect. Again, many others tell me the same thing, so it's not just me. I would be fine with going dawnforged with a legitimate reason, but discrimination based on how I choose to play the game is not legitimate at all.

All I can say is that if you want to make your own rule, you need to make your own raid. However, it will take up a lot of time to organize the raid even IF you happen to find all 23 other people to join your raid.

You really can't expect other people to run the raid in your own way. Everyone is different anyways. By the way, 500golds starting bid for BT weapon mats or accessories is really not that expensive. When the BT patch just came, the starting bid in all the raid was 2k+. Also, if you asked to be carried in the raid, then there would be additional entry fee (1k-2k) with no guarantee accessories or weapon mat for your class.

On ‎05‎.‎07‎.‎2017‎ г. at 9:09 AM, Maraah said:

Second. DragonGod, if u join in a clan they can help u with BT. Or u just have to choose dawnforge in the meanwhile. Eventually dawnforge 6 will be upgradeable to raven, so dont worry about it. I know what you feel. And also I think Ncsoft should take any responsability with gear issues.

And as a last question, why ncsoft change season rewards (moonstones and soulstones) for weekly reward but decreasing (in the way) the amount given? o.o It's pretty absurd. I know it's a korean game and a mmo rpg so u have to grind, blabla. But srly, stahp with the p2w favoritism, as a f2p I cant grind 17hrs of my day LOL. And with no more 100 bundles in f15 moonstones are going rlly high (I dont know the crit ratio with pvp boxes, but I've buying a lot of boxes and I still didnt get any crit).

1. Dawnforge -> Raven you still need the mat from BT. Pretty much, any path that goes to Raven, you need the mat.

2. Moonstones from F15 is a custom addon for NA/EU in the first place.

On ‎06‎.‎07‎.‎2017‎ г. at 5:15 AM, FrozenB said:

All I can say is that if you want to make your own rule, you need to make your own raid. However, it will take up a lot of time to organize the raid even IF you happen to find all 23 other people to join your raid.

You really can't expect other people to run the raid in your own way. Everyone is different anyways. By the way, 500golds starting bid for BT weapon mats or accessories is really not that expensive. When the BT patch just came, the starting bid in all the raid was 2k+. Also, if you asked to be carried in the raid, then there would be additional entry fee (1k-2k) with no guarantee accessories or weapon mat for your class.

Nowdays it's 400-500G for run, and if jewels/mats drop you start at like 1.5-2K as a start. As far as I know you usually don't have to bit against someone else in those raids, so in some points it may be cheaper, or may be not ^^

@Liinxy, thanks for the change in knows issues. Just one question. Does 

mean, that the Raven King is still with the bugged stack 100 stacks before 2nd person enter soul separation? (ok, it's was hyperbolized, 3rd person enter soul separation) I mean, is it still like last week, or is it like it used to be since launch of Skybreak Spire?

13 hours ago, Spiderm@n™ said:

1. Dawnforge -> Raven you still need the mat from BT. Pretty much, any path that goes to Raven, you need the mat.

2. Moonstones from F15 is a custom addon for NA/EU in the first place.

Nowdays it's 400-500G for run, and if jewels/mats drop you start at like 1.5-2K as a start. As far as I know you usually don't have to bit against someone else in those raids, so in some points it may be cheaper, or may be not ^^

Yes, I know. That's why I said 500g starting bid for BT accessories/mats drop is pretty decent. They should not even complain about it.

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone!

There's going to be an announcement on www.bladeandsoul.com in the coming days on upcoming item cost reductions. We’ll be looking forward to reading your feedback regarding the announcement.

Hello everyone!

There's going to be an announcement on www.bladeandsoul.com in the coming days on upcoming item cost reductions. We’ll be looking forward to reading your feedback regarding the announcement.

It better be cheaper souls thats your only chance to do something good FOR THE GAME. People are already massively selling their accounts and quiting.

• Liinxy locked and unpinned this topic

Archived