Forums

Seraph or Baleful? (After SB's "reset" nerf)

Shunaia

I'm a newbie WL, and only really know how to play my FM. I play WL on the side, but I'm not super awesome with it. To MY understanding, we're just a support or "support dps" kind of thing, so I always expect my dps to NOT top off nay damage meters during "turtle" fights.^^;

Anyway, I just now salvaged my old Hongmoon weapon and got my Ivorymoon Weapon upgraded to the point where I now have to choose: Seraph or Baleful.

I read a few older posts, where it seems like Leech CD is way better for a WL to have than the extra 2% dmg added to Dragoncall on the Baleful weapon, as leech itself helps with resetting or making certain skills instant, etc..

That post was before SB lost the ability to "skill reset".

So my question is this: After SB's nerf, is it still best to go with Seraph Weapon over Baleful?

I welcome any and all advice, but with your advice, please give me your reasoning behind your thoughts, if you would.

Thanks for any and all help.^^

And how does SB nerf concern to the choice of a weapon?

Bale at max will give you +10% to dragons damage. It's almost a downgrade to true ivory, even on lvl 6.

Seraph is your only real choice. But don't go sera if you can't jump right up to lvl5-6 - you will only loose dps. At sera lvl6 you will start to get the profit from upgrading from true ivory. And at lvl7+ it will really start to pay off with 23% reduction of leech cd.

15 hours ago, Nyaha said:

And how does SB nerf concern to the choice of a weapon?

Bale at max will give you +10% to dragons damage. It's almost a downgrade to true ivory, even on lvl 6.

Seraph is your only real choice. But don't go sera if you can't jump right up to lvl5-6 - you will only loose dps. At sera lvl6 you will start to get the profit from upgrading from true ivory. And at lvl7+ it will really start to pay off with 23% reduction of leech cd.

Thanks for the input. That sounds like what I was wanting to know. For some reason, when I look at the weapon upgrade path in-game, it doesn't show the Baleful path at all. I'm not used to how that part of the UI works, so I'm probably just overlooking some dumb button or menu choice in there or something. Anyway, thanks again.^^

Archived