Forums

150 Golden Lotus Chests

Draknalor

6 minutes ago, Spin2win said:

Can't tell if it was worth it. Can someone add up how much gold all that is?

Pretty much nothing atm i guess.. since everyone had such a big chunk of these items same as me now.. so they're worth much less than before box. Just hold onto the items and hope the price rise sooner or later. I don't need the forging orb or the disk, so hopefully i can sell them for decent price in the future

32 minutes ago, amokk said:

Ppl should wait for Icy Treat Boxes. They had waaaay higher drop chance for oils.

Hello.

I see you mentioned Icy treat. I got 3 oil in 100 Icy treat. 4 Oil in 150 golden lotus.

My icy treat opening if you wanna verify this information. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnstDFoHbYs)

So why do people say that icy treat give more oil?

6 minutes ago, Kyrrua said:

I wonder what 200 euros represent in term of currency exchange.

Awhile back, this is how much i made in 8000 NCoin (100 euros) Htht7mx.jpg But i can't remember what the rates were then. It was around 20 days ago.

Let's's say 100 euros is arround 2900 gold (aka 8k ncoin)

now oils are at 450g (was arround 350g before, RIP)

- So for 100 euros right now from marketplace you can get 6 oils guaranteed . 450x6 = 2700g (and even 200g more in your pcket to get half another oil)

- For arround 125 euros (10k ncoin)  you get 100x lotus chest and arround 0 to 2 to 6 oils (lets say u got good luck)

But for 100 euros you get only arround 70 chest. so u can already lower that number. even if it was 6 oils from lucky rng its maybe 4 or 5 and 0-2 for bad rng.

Did I did the math wrong or whales gets deeply fisted ?

For exemple (still if I'm right in the math)

compairing Zedonia with his bad rng for 200 euros on chest he got 4 oils when he could have gotten 13 guaranteed oils straight from marketplace. If 200 euros is arround 5800gold (2900gx2) then 200 for oils in market is (450gx12oils= 5400g. +1 oil = 5850g = 13 oils).

Even worse, the price for xanos dics and forging orb has dropped INSANELY low. xanos 200g and orbs 73g right now when I'm looking.

Tell me if I did the math wrong please no problem insult me if that's the case, but otherwise I feel bad for you guys.

Imo I think it's worth it, like yea alot of the mats went down but if you don't mind waiting you will make good profit off most of those items x: I know radiant energy when I checked last night actually went up 3g  so! It's not like you're getting stiffed. But were all your oils opened? or are there some sealed?

3 hours ago, ginIchi093 said:

rng boxes isnt even worth to buy, better to wait for trove 

the thing that I HATE with trove is that you have to keep unlocking the slots.....like I get it if it's a new charcter and if it's a new season but why can't they just be saved? it's very irritating lol.

15 minutes ago, XO said:

Imo I think it's worth it, like yea alot of the mats went down but if you don't mind waiting you will make good profit off most of those items x: I know radiant energy when I checked last night actually went up 3g  so! It's not like you're getting stiffed. But were all your oils opened? or are there some sealed?

I don't think so since you can farm those 2 things via peach.

Even on all my NF runs people were letting the orb go for 1 copper saying its worth nothing anymore. Xanos is slightly more peach than orb. Soon they will realize its the same deal.

Same for taikhan skin, was 47g week ago in market but people only bid max 5 to 8 g on it. Now its even at 8g on market lol so people will bid like 2g or byebye.

11 minutes ago, Kyrrua said:

I don't think so since you can farm those 2 things via peach.

Even on all my NF runs people were letting the orb go for 1 copper saying its worth nothing anymore. Xanos is slightly more peach than orb.

Same for taikhan skin, was 47g week ago in market but people only bid max 5 to 8 g on it. Now its even at 8g on market lol so people will bid like 2g or byebye.

Just because you can farm an item doesn't mean people with spare gold and don't feel like farming will just not buy an item when they can lol. 42 Elysian orbs, thats currently 8g, these were the former ornaments right? They only dropped 2g each? 8 x 42 = 336g. IF he chose to sell them now, if he waits and they go up thats 420g. Taikhan skins took a hit but they took a hit months ago and still rose in price. Can you farm them in a couple areas? yup! Do people always want too? Nope! Even IF they don't go back to 45g and rise to maybe 1/4 of that, that is still a nice bit of gold. Let's see what else...he got evolved stones. Those items which are currently inconvenient to farm outside of the rng box will rise in price after. Besides they only dropped 1g since the event. 9 x 26 = 234g is still a nice profit. Do you get my point or do I have to keep going?

8 minutes ago, XO said:

Just because you can farm an item doesn't mean people with spare gold and don't feel like farming will just not buy an item when they can lol.

So that's your logic, but with your logic then explain why the forging orb price has dropped then ?

I will answer : cuz no more(less) people are buying them from market. Better do one or two days of intense peach farm and save your money for other stuffs.

I repeat again its even worth 1 copper in NF runs ! and I saw 3 orbs in 1 week (so just 14 runs of NF on 2 characters).

On the contrary everybody needs fury token now since its not farmable anymore in an easy way = price increase.

The need and the offer.

5 minutes ago, Kyrrua said:

So that's your logic, but with your logic then explain why the forging orb price has dropped then ?

I will answer : cuz no more(less) people are buying them from market. Better do one or two days of intense peach farm and save your money for other stuffs.

I repeat again its even worth 1 copper in NF runs ! and I saw 3 orbs in 1 week (so just 14 runs of NF on 2 characters).

They dropped because people ARE buying them off the market. Especially now since they are only 8xg compared to the 10x gold they were prior to the event. An influx of items will generally drop the price of them. Sealed Sacred oils dropped 20g as well, do you think people aren't buying those since you can get them from the dungeon event? Nope lol.

20 hours ago, Eckogen said:

A bundle of 50 chests is $75 USD. The cost of a triple AAA title video game is $60 USD. 

The thing is, I spend way more time and enjoy this game way much than those supposedly AAA games, so yeah...

Also, to everyone saying Trove is better, those chests are nice though, since 40% of the profit involved will go towards the tournament :D

1 hour ago, Moonstruck said:

The thing is, I spend way more time and enjoy this game way much than those supposedly AAA games, so yeah...

Also, to everyone saying Trove is better, those chests are nice though, since 40% of the profit involved will go towards the tournament :D

I understand why ppl enjoy and spend more time in games like this and i accept is your personal taste. (Even if i think most of this ppl are just addicted in the game)

But you have to admit that is a good exemple of how prices are too high.

Especially when they talk like they are a poor company and ppl continues to come with the argumente they need suport the game lol 

I bet this game already made more money than many AAA games

On 6/30/2017 at 10:47 AM, Fufia said:

I understand why ppl enjoy and spend more time in games like this and i accept is your personal taste. (Even if i think most of this ppl are just addicted in the game)

But you have to admit that is a good exemple of how prices are too high.

Especially when they talk like they are a poor company and ppl continues to come with the argumente they need suport the game lol 

I bet this game already made more money than many AAA games

The thing is, even without using money in this game, it's still enjoyable. You don't need 1000ap to play this game, and most dungeons are open to everyone out there. To add to this, arena PvP is doable without having to pay, since those HM Skills just takes a bit of time to get, but they aren't out of the reach of F2P players.

Archived