Forums

They removed gems /shock

Buzzirk

Ironforge patch removed normal gems from being created and rendered Radiant Ring irrelevant.  Why??  They won't sell many gem hammers if we can only make two different kinds of gems.  Perhaps they are planning to spam us with gem events?  Did I miss anything?

1 minute ago, Buzzirk said:

Why??  They won't sell many gem hammers if we can only make two different kinds of gems

you can get a 35 AP gem for almost nothing just doing TOI floor 20 and you get a set of gems from the story.

plenty of gems....

9 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

you can get a 35 AP gem for almost nothing just doing TOI floor 20 and you get a set of gems from the story.

plenty of gems....

I think what they mean is that you can't get 2 more sets of those gems without making another alt since it seems they removed the square gems from transmute so how do they expect people to obtain a better gem if they can't get 2 more of them to upgrade.

40 minutes ago, Shanetheillest said:

I think what they mean is that you can't get 2 more sets of those gems without making another alt since it seems they removed the square gems from transmute so how do they expect people to obtain a better gem if they can't get 2 more of them to upgrade.

but you couldn't get them before without events or making new "gem mules"....

cause you cant transmute the ones from radiant ring...

Archived