Add sure-fire way for outfits in RNG Box

Alysha Hawkeye

Yet another outfit get stuffed in a RNG Box. It will certainly appear later in some kind of special sales/events, like what they are doing with Spring Breeze

While Shadow Phoenix certainly looks decent, the RNG factor greatly discourage me from buying the boxes. I don't care how much Sacred Oil and Premium Stones that I may luckily win from this RNGfest. What I, as an outfit collector, want is the outfit, and only the outfit. I'm ready to spend 2,000 coins just to get it. But I won't spend a penny to try out my luck with outfit.

So yeah, why not add a way that encourages players to buy the boxes by letting them have what they want in a sure-fire way? For each RNG box they buy, add a special fabric that has 100% chance to get. By collecting 10 (or 15) fabrics, you can exchange it for the outfit. You can even add more than just one outfits to encourage players to buy the 50-box bundle.

Since each box costs 139 Coin, players will spend 1390 coins for 10 fabrics for an outfit (or 2,085 coin for 15 fabric). It will become cheaper if they buy through Ncoin, thus boosting Ncoin sales.

This method has been applied in KR server. They have an outfit box in which if you RNG the wrong one, you can salvage it for fabrics, accumulate them enough for the outfit you want.

For a BnS NA/EU with less frustrated customers and greater RNG box sales.

Sincerely.

Edit: Here is a whale who bought 350 boxes, and look how many outfits he got:

unknown.png

6 outfits out of 350 boxes, so the rate is like 2%. Extremely discouraging outfit lovers to buy the box.

Edit edit: The head adornment of Shadow Phoenix sold in F10 is not half-bad and can match with many outfits. I won't miss Shadow Phoenix outfit a lot :3

Well wouldn't it be much easier if they could be sold on the marketplace like the sunrise action hero & business class? It still gives them the benefit of rng, and anyone who doesnt get it in the amount of boxes they are willing to buy can maybe buy it off the market.

On 6/28/2017 at 9:35 PM, Alysha Hawkeye said:

What I, as an outfit collector, want is the outfit, and only the outfit. I'm ready to spend 2,000 coins just to get it. But I won't spend a penny to try out my luck with outfit.

I collect outfits too and i am annoyed after opening 150 boxes not a single outfit. This sucks. I understand they want our money but come on at least make the outfit drop % higher or something. 

Archived