NORMAL mode dungeons nerf is a good thing.

raiklock

Before you bash on me please answer this: Who plays normal mode dungeons?  What kind of player only runs normal mode? Skilled players or low skilled players? You know the answer.

Let me tell you that a LOT of players likes to log in, run some NM dungeons not worrying about being super good, not worrying about being at the top. They just want to enjoy the game on their way and having a large number of "doable" dungeons for casuals is a very good thing for the game, for advertising and to bring new players.

These casuals and low-skilled players DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT HM MODE. Please understand this, they don't care about having top gear, max dps or whatever YOU care...

It gonna change F8 for NORMAL MODE dungeons, making it easier for a fresh player to join almost all content in-game, which gonna make that player happy and it means more money to support the game and keep it free to play.

Are you a good and skilled player? PLAY HARD MODE with your elite friends, problem solved, keep asking for 950+ NF HM no drive whale only, that's fine, no one cares, go and have fun with your friends.

Don't try to push everyone to be as skilled elite as you are. A friend of mine has Baleful 4 and is pretty happy playing dungeons in NM without people bashing on her "learn to play" and other things that YOU and your elite friends do.

Thinking that everyone should aim to be the best player like you is such an egoist and narcisist thinking.

I agree, this change to normal mode is a good thing for everyone. It opens doors to those who couldn't access certain content due to AP requirements. The only drawback I see is certain dungeons removed all mechanics entirely, for example DT. Learning will be more difficult for people who want to try hard mode after experiencing the dungeons, but there are guides on YouTube for those who are serious about trying hard mode. So really, this benefits everyone.

I totally agree, is just too funny how people think that normal mode just gonna create bad players that will ruin their run in my opinion the % of player that only run normal mode is bigger than hard mode players. thye alway can create their own partys or dont tell me the elitist are running out of players?, i a saw recruitment for hard mode dungeon whit crazy requierement a "950+ NF no mech" going for like 30 min whit alway 2/6 i donne a EC normal run the dude was still looking for people.

I still didn´t test the patch but if is like people is saying then is a win for me because i could just complete DT/EC/NF faster whiout feeling the time preasure

Pretty much this just allows anyone to run the dungeons whether they know mechanics or not.

Only problem now is that newer players won't know a thing about Hard Mode mechanics and can single handily mess everything up if they think it's the same as Normal Mode.

anyone has more info on the nerfs? what dungeons and bosses got nerfed? are there no mechanics at all now? or just no wipe if you fail them? cant find any explain. Cant play atm for some time thats why I ask

I do agree that this was needed something for those who were having problems in higher lvl dungeon but I don't like this change at all.

in hard mode, its like you mess up one thing and you get everyone killed. in normal mode, you learn nothing(not that previous normal mode was teaching ppl much) so you end up staying in normal mode forever. at this point, I can't decide whats right and what wrong but I'll say what we have now, wasn't the answer. 

the normal mode bosses we have now is just a big monster with large HP pool.

why tho? no , dont do that.

edit : keep dt , nf and ns the same as it is right now and dont change it. if you dont like normal mode , go play hard mode on your own. because that will make me do my daily if one or 2 of these deungons might be in my daily challenge list.

-- thanks

Archived